对不起 我只是有点紧张
I'm sorry, I'm just a little nervous
因为 你知道 我不习惯太空飞行
'cause, you know, I'm not good with spaceflight.
好了 年轻人们
All right, buckos,
准备好在星空中漫步吧
prepare for your trek amongst the stars.
趁我还没忘记
Oh, before I forget...
摇滚起来吧
Let's rock and roll.
♪ 我喜欢做梦 ♪
♪ I like to dream, yes...♪
♪ 就在音响设备之间 ♪
♪ Right between the sound machine...♪
♪ 在一片声音的云彩上 我在夜里飘荡 ♪
♪ On a cloud of sound I drift in the night♪
♪ 飘荡到远在天边的星星上 ♪
♪ To the stars away from here♪
♪ 说真的 你不知道 ♪
♪ Well, you don't know...♪
我觉得我们应该待在座位上
I think we're supposed to stay seated.
第一级分离完成
First stage separation complete.
接下来启动我称之为「曲速核心」的东西吧
Let's bring what I like to call "the warp core" online.
抱歉 科克伦先生
Sorry, Mr. Cochrane.
你在干什么
Wh-What are you doing?
何不好好欣赏一下
would you look at that
美丽的蓝色星球
beautiful blue marble?
起作用了 有点奏效了
It's working. It's kind of working.
很好 正在输入船坞坐标
All right. Inputting dry dock coordinates.
准备创造历史吧
Prepare to make history.
准备 开始
Here we go.
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
昨晚我拿着阿♥拉♥丁的神灯
♪ Last night I held Aladdin's lamp...♪
船坞的造型和ST电影10《复仇女神》中的新型船坞一致
感谢你们与我同行 探索者们
Thanks for riding with me, explorers.
出口右边请
Please exit on the right,
请带好随身物品
and take all your belongings with you.
对不起了 小加
Sorry about that, Gav.
我们在搞星际舰队最高机密任务
Top secret Starfleet business going on here.
不用担心 兄弟 我重启自动导航
Don't worry, man. I'll reengage the automation
把你安全送回地球
and get you back down to Earth.
等一下 不要
Wait, don't.
现在这是我的船了
This is my ship now.
我也不再是植物学家加文了
I'm not Gavin the botanist anymore.
我现在是飞行员加文
No, I am Gavin the pilot,
我要去探索银河系
and I am going to explore the galaxy!
好耶
Hell yeah.
我敬你是条汉子
Respect, man.
你们以后还会听到我的消息的
This won't be the last you hear of me.
好了 平板应该就在
Okay, all right, it should be right...
我拷贝的一份舰长日志
Yes! My copies of all the captain's logs
从星历58018.7开始的
going back to stardate 58018.7.
这应该足够了
This should be more than enough.
小博 我以后再也不嘲笑你弄这些东西了
Oh, Boims, I will never make fun of you for this kind of stuff again.
好吧 我们先看看爆♥炸♥当天的日志
Okay, let me see the one from the day of the bombing.
赛里托斯号♥正在前往拉普尔星系的途中
The Cerritos is en route to the Laapeerian system
协助阿基米德号♥进行第一次接触任务
to assist the Archimedes in a first contact.
好 这就是把我妈救出来的证据
Yes! That is exactly what we need to save Mom.
对了 我感觉我今天听到兰瑟姆叫我的名字了
Oh, and I think I heard Ransom say my name today.
他可能说的是 博勒
He might've said, "Boiler," but still,
但至少他还是记住我了 太好了
name recognition! Oh, my God!
啥 那是什么日志
What? What was, what was that?
怎么了嘛 我一般都会加亿点细节进去
Oh, yeah, no, I always add little personal details to them.
这样有趣些
Makes them fun.
我又被抓到在闻舰长椅了
Got caught sniffing the captain's chair again.
日志全都是这样吗
They're... they're all like this?
没有没有 只有亿些是
No, no, no, that's just one or two.
其他都很正经的
The rest of them are very professional.
这外星大气让我感觉疯疯癫癫的
The alien atmosphere is giving me insane gas.
我得把紫色染发剂藏好
Got to be better about hiding my purple hair dye.
没人会知道我的真实发色是
Nobody knows my real hair color is...
一只外星鸟在吃我的通讯徽章
An alien bird ate my combadge.
我又把三录仪掉进厕所了
...dropped my tricorder in the toilet again.
那我们就直接 跳过那一段
Uh, y-you can just skip past all that.
我勉强清醒了一些 这气体熏得我难受
I actually woke myself up, the gas pains were so bad.
我希望我能放个屁
I just wish I could fart.
我们可没法用上这些
We can't use these.
没事的啊 我自己都不觉得有多尴尬
Don't worry, I don't care that they're embarrassing.
不是 我的意思是说你完全在讲笑话
No, I mean because they are a joke.
你就是演一出闹剧而已 没有法庭会接受这样的证据的
It's a friggin' blooper reel. No court's gonna accept this.
真是服了 我这一天都浪费掉了
Oh, my God, I wasted this whole day.
真不敢相信我还以为这会是救命稻草呢
I can't believe I thought this was the fix.
等一下 这些日志都有时间戳和位置信息
Well, hold on, they do have the date stamps and locations.
星际舰队可以交叉比对这些信息
Starfleet could cross-check the information.
是 就算他们对比了
Yeah, even if they did,
他们怎么可能会相信某个嘻嘻哈哈的少尉说的东西呢
it would all come down to them believing the word of some goofy ensign.
他的证词有什么用啊
When does that ever work out?
他们甚至连舰长都不相信
They don't even believe the captain
就因为她指挥的是艘加州级星舰
because she's California-class.
别这么说 他们可是星际舰队啊
Hey, come on, they're Starfleet.
如果我们都不相信他们会做正确的事情
If we can't trust them to do the right thing,
我们还能相信什么呢
what can we trust in?
是啊 马林纳 我们要相信他们
Yeah, Mariner, we have to believe.
好吧 你们是对的
Yeah, you guys are right.
好吧 我们把平板带回地球
All right, let's get this PADD to Earth
像个底层舰员一样 拯救她吧
and save the day, Lower Decks-style.
我得检查一下左舷曲速舱 很快的
I got to, I got to check the port nacelle real quick.
你觉得我们穿成这身上法庭合适吗
You think we're dressed okay for court?
我觉得 我可以穿件更不对称的衣服
I mean, my shirt could be a little more asymmetrical...
等一下 发生什么事了 她要去哪里
Wait, wait, what's going on? Where is she going?
她设置了自动导航 我取消不了
She set us on auto-navigation. I can't stop it.
她把我们锁在系统外了
She locked us out.
马林纳 你在干什么
Mariner, what are you doing?
我拿到确凿的证据之前我是不会走的
I'm not going back until I get hard evidence.
你要偷走赛里托斯号♥
Are you stealing the Cerritos?
说她从克林贡人那里拿到了一颗炸♥弹♥ 鬼扯
They say she got a bomb from Klingons? Bull[bleep].
我要去找那些克林贡人 把他们带过来
I'm gonna go find those Klingons and bring them back.
什么 马林纳
What? Mariner!
你知道你在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself right now?
听我说 不管我发生什么
Look, whatever happens to me, I'm not gonna
我都不会把你们牵扯进来 好吗
put you guys through that, okay?
等一下 马林纳
Wait, wait, wait! Mariner!
你们不懂
You don't get it.
她只是你们的舰长 却是我的母亲
She's your captain, but she's my mom.
这太疯狂了了 她会进监狱的 甚至更糟
This is insane. She's gonna end up in prison, or worse.
我们必须阻止她 不管惹上什么麻烦
We have to stop her. I don't care what trouble I get in.
我也是
Same.
我宁愿惹上麻烦
I want the trouble.
来试试看吧
Give me the trouble.
既然我们没法覆写自动导航权限
If we can't override the auto-nav,
那我们就顺着它来
we're just gonna have to lean into it.
但我们就会往家的方向开了
B-But it's taking us back home.
所以我重设了穿梭机对「家」的定义
That's why I redefine what the shuttle thinks of as "home."
太厉害了 自动驾驶
Yes! You got this, Auto.
我们做到了 我们
Whoo! We're doing it. We're...
我们飞得有点太快了 不是吗
We're-we're coming in a little fast, aren't we?
糟了 自动驾驶还以为地球的大气层能让我们减速
Shoot. Auto still thinks Earth's atmosphere is here to slow it down. Uh...
抓紧了
Hold on.
我们还活着 太酷了
We're alive? Cool.
等等 你么们在干什么
W-Wait, what the hell are you doing?
我不想让你们陷入任何麻烦之中
I don't want you getting in trouble.
我们也不想让你让自己陷入麻烦
And we're not gonna let you put yourself in danger.
卢瑟福
Rutherford.
不可能 想也别想
Oh, no, you don't.
你现在没有理性思考这件事
You're not thinking straight.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
抓住她了
Got her.
快停下
Hey, stop it!
盖瑞 赛里托斯号♥今天有安排要离开轨道吗
Um, Gary, do we have the Cerritos leaving orbit today?
没有啊 赛里托斯号♥现在停在干船坞 怎么了