what's the first ship you ever stole, ma?
其实,我不做那种事
Um, actually, I don't do that stuff.
是啊,我也是
Oh, yeah. No, no, no. Me neither.
听着,不是每个猎户座人都干海盗、犯罪的勾当,好吗?
Look, not every Orion does the pirate criminal thing, okay?
别激动 我都感受到
Whoa! Easy! I'm starting to feel
你猛烈的女性费洛蒙爆发了
some of those aggressive female pheromones firing off.
我们不是每个人都有! 坦迪!
We don't all have those! Tendi!
坦迪! 看我!
Look at me! Tendi!
喜瑞都号♥船员,我需要几个人
Cerritos crew, I need a detail
把礼物转移到
to transfer gift pallets over to
科莱马飞船上 你在找啥? 看我!
the Karemma ship. Are you looking? Look at me!
交给我吧,舰长! 真不凑巧
I'll do it, Captain. Oh, gosh.
舰长要我们执行一项紧急任务
Captain needs us on duty ASAP. Tendi! Tendi! Tendi!
好遗憾 卢瑟福,我们走了
Oh, what a shame. Rutherford, let's go!
但我想跟这上面的
But I wanted to have a heart-to-heart
初级报告员交谈
with a junior reporter up here!
马上! 真是的
Now! Aw, man.
Dabo!
手气旺着呢
And the streak continues.
看来某个新手的运气不错嘛
It looks like we've got a bit of beginner's luck on our hands.
对一个拿着零钱袋的男人来说真是意外
Surprising for a man with a coin purse.
这叫手包 感觉有些轻呢
It's a clutch. And it's feeling a little light.
我们继续吧!
Let it ride!
嘿,偶遇另一个猎户座的老乡
Man, it must have been so cool
感觉肯定很棒吧
for you to hang out with another Orion.
是啊,但我宁愿跟你一起工作
Yeah, sure. But, actually, I'd rather just be working with you.
嘿哟!
Oh! Hey-oh!
看谁被重新分配了任务 今天剩下的
Guess who got themselves reassigned! I'm doing security
时间由我来做你们的保镖
for you guys for the rest of the day.
你们多幸运啊
How lucky are you?
梅斯克! 好极了!
Mesk! That's great!
哇,真没想到...
Oh, wow. That's... that's news.
嘿 这正是唱海盗歌♥的好时机
Hey! This calls for a little pirate shanty!
坦迪,一起唱吧 我知道你会
Tendi, sing along! I know you know it!
在宇宙中寒冷黑暗之地
♪ Where it's cold and dark in the void of space ♪
猎户座人抢遍所有种族
♪ Orions take from every race! ♪
那是一个黑暗而且暴风肆虐的
It was a dark and stormy
57162.3.
和今天一样
A stardate just like this.
卡斯特罗紧扣今晚主题,对吧?
Castro really nailed the theme tonight, didn't she?
主题是什么? 枕头吗?
And what is the theme? Uh, pillows?
个人战斗
"Personal Battlefields."
好极了,这是我拿手的
Oh, great, 'cause this one is mine.
不是我在企业号♥上
...that really I wasn't in the Enterprise,
而是企业号♥一直在我心里
the Enterprise was in me all along.
天啊,谢谢大家
Oh, my gosh, you guys, thank you.
讲得好 好耶,真棒
Ugh, yes. Speak the truth. Yeah.
说出真♥相♥,说吧 亲爱的
Speak it, honey. Speak. So good.
现在,让我们欢迎
And now, please welcome
新人,玛丽娜
a new voice, Mariner.
我? 不了,我什么都没准备
Me? Oh, no, uh, I mean, I didn't prepare anything.
没关系,只要说出真♥相♥就行了
That's okay, just speak your truth.
我听你们说就行了
Yeah, I'd rather just listen to y'all's truths.
好吧,我就直说了吧
Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
我检测到的意愿是你
The intention I'm detecting is that you're kind of
并不尊重我的沙龙
disrespecting my salon.
没有,我不想不尊重任何事
Oh, no, I don't want to disrespect anything, um, I...
詹妮说得对,你就喜欢唱反调
Jenny was right, you do love being contrary.
安雅,你想下一个上吗? 是的
Anya, you want to go next? Oh, yeah.
好啊 我称这个舞蹈叫“褐色小林”
Of course. I call this piece "The Kobayashi Maroon."
这种舞没有固定跳法
There's no right way to dance it.
如你所见
As you can see
全象限所有的种族
species from all over the quadrant are participating
都来到深空9号♥
in a robust exchange of goods and services
交换商品和服务
right here on Deep Space Nine.
一个裁缝和几个廉价的售货亭?
A tailor and some tchotchke kiosks?
不值得我浪费时间
This is hardly worth my time.
那夸克酒吧呢? 他的酒吧生意
Well, what about Quark's? He started
从这里起步现在已经遍布几十个星球了
his bar here and now has locations on dozens of planets.
你是说连锁店吗?
Franchises, you say?
没错,而且利润丰厚
Yes, and with massive profits.
没有人比这位佛瑞吉人店主更有说服力了
Nobody can tell you better than the Ferengi himself.
你的创业故事让我甚是钦佩
I was so impressed with your entrepreneurial story.
我相信我们来自伽马象限的朋友
I believe our friends from the Gamma Quadrant
会很想听听全部细节
would love to hear all about it.
我太忙了
Uh, I'm too busy.
夸克,你这么成功
Quark, you've had such success,
科扎克可以开更多
Korzak could open up even more
连锁店在他的…
franchise locations in his... Pass.
没兴趣,我不想让市场过度饱和
I don't want to oversaturate the market.
帮个忙吧,夸克
Do us a favor here, Quark,
我们要给他们留下个好印象
we're trying to make a good impression.
也许我并不想留下什么好印象
Maybe I don't want to make a good impression.
为什么呢?
Oh? And why is that?
因为一件叫做自治同盟战争的小事
A little thing called the Dominion War?
我的客户死去的时候
I don't remember the Karemma helping out
我不记得科莱马人有伸出援手!
when my customers were dying!
那件事与我们无关
We had nothing to do with that.
创始人和沃塔才是幕后黑手…
The Founders and the Vorta were behind...
是啊,你们好无辜啊
Oh, right, you were so innocent.
我跟你们这种人做过生意
I've done business with your kind before.
我还没蠢到要再犯同样的错误
I'm not dumb enough to repeat that mistake.
你带我来就是为了
You bring me here to be insulted
让这个耳垂很长的半身人侮辱我吗?
by this long-lobed halfling?
喂! 不是!
Hey! No. No! Ugh, the nerve.
♪ 四十个奴隶 ♪
♪ And 40 slaves ♪
♪ 服侍我们 ♪
♪ To serve our days♪
♪ 我们要在你们的家里杀掉你们 ♪
♪ And we'll kill you in your cots.♪
被允许进入而不是闯进来
Feels weird being "let in"
感觉真奇怪
instead of breaking in, you know?
我要是不撬锁,都觉得浑身不自在 我会纳闷
If I don't pick a lock, I get all jittery. I'm all,
“我是怎么进来的?” 我知道你能理解我
"How did I get in here?" I know you feel me.
说真的,坦坦,我们俩
Seriously, Tends, I bet the two of us
要是想偷走这艘船绝对没问题 你知道吗?
could take this ship if we wanted to. [laughs] You know?
你能不能闭嘴
Would you just shut up?!
你表现得好像当海盗是件很酷的事,但你猜怎么着?
You keep acting like pirating is cool, but guess what.
一点都不酷 很丢脸,
It's not. It's embarrassing,
让我不想跟
a-and sometimes it makes me not want to be associated
猎户座人扯上任何关系 哇
with Orions at all. Wow.
某人在学院中毒太深了
Someone got all "human'ed up" at the Academy.
至少我记得我们来自何处
At least I'll remember where we came from.
赢了!
Dabo!
赢了!他又赢了
Oh, he does it again!
伙计,离我远点 你在干什么?
Hey, man, get off me. What are you doing?
你作弊了,人类
You're cheating, human.
把你的秘密告诉我 我没有作弊
Tell me your secret. I'm not cheating.
我只是玩多宝很厉害 事实上,我要下三倍
I'm just the Dabo king. In fact, triple
赌注
down Dabo.
你到底怎么回事?
What is wrong with you?
我有原则! 你没有!
I have principles. No, you don't.
夸克,科扎克,大家都冷静点
Quark, Korzak, please calm down.
我绝不容忍♥这种无礼行为
I will not stand for this disrespect.
我知道,有时夸克是让人...
I know, I know. Sometimes Quark can come across a little...
挺火大的
insufferable.
但他的商业头脑不言而喻
But his business acumen? Oh, it speaks for itself.
他有一个超棒的复♥制♥机,夸克2000
He's got this amazing replicator, the Quark 2000.
我从没见过这种设备
You know, I've never seen anything
这就是夸克2000?
like it. This is the Quark 2000?
嘿,离它远点! 那是我的知识产权!
Hey, get away from that! That's my intellectual property.
夸克,别乱来
Quark, be reasonable.
好了 所有人离开酒吧,我们打烊了
That's it. Everyone, out of the bar. We're closed.
你逗我呢吧? 部长