大副日志
First officer's log,
星历58499.2
stardate 58499.2.
喜瑞都号♥遭受了布林人的攻击
The Cerritos is in for repairs at Douglas Station
目前在道格拉斯空间站进行维修
after a pounding from the Breen.
我们在新闻发布会上
We took an even harder pounding
遭受了更严重的攻击
in the media after one of the new
因为新德州级星舰不得不
Texas-class ships had to swoop in
前来解救我们
and save us our asses.
弗里曼舰长被召回
Captain Freeman's been called back
星际舰队指挥部问话
to Starfleet Command for questioning.
说失望
Disappointment is
太轻描淡写了 弗里曼船长
an understatement,Captain Freeman.
回访计划简直是浪费资源
Project Swing By was a waste of resources,
你还差点害船员丧命
and you almost got your crew killed.
我们确实揭露了布林人的叛乱
We did uncover a Breen insurgency.
如果你们飞船的作风更专业点的话
An attack you could've been prepared for
你们本可以对此有充足准备
if the culture on your ship was more professional.
上将 我向你保证
Admiral, I assure you,
喜瑞都号♥的船员都是恪尽职守的
the Cerritos crew takes their duty seriously.
弗里曼船长说得对
Captain Freeman's right.
喜瑞都号♥是舰队必不可少的组成部分
The Cerritos is a necessary part of the fleet.
然而 我的全自动德州级星舰
However, my automated Texas-class ships
更胜一筹 能杜绝任何人为失误
are her superior,with zero human error.
这个型号♥还没有测试过呢
They haven't even been tested.
我建议让加州级战舰退役
I recommend decommissioning the California-class
将第二次接触任务交给德州级星舰执行
and let the Texas-class handle second contact.
星际舰队建立的初衷
Starfleet was founded as a way for humanity
便是让人类迈向星辰
to advance into the stars.
这会瓦解几个世纪来的努力!
This would undo centuries of progress.
船长,我很抱歉 但舰队中
Captain, I'm sorry,but there are plenty of other
还有很多配备船员的飞船
crewed ships in the fleet.
最高议会已经决定采纳波那明戈上将的建议
The council has decided to take Admiral Buenamigo's advice
替换加州级星舰
and shutter the California-class.
拜托 莱斯
Come on, Les.
你知道人工智能永远不可能像我一样解决复杂问题
You know that AI can't navigate complex problems like I can.
德州级星舰将拯救生命
The Texas-class will save lives.
加州级星舰已经做到了
The California-class already does.
我不会就此罢休 在我申辩之前
I'm fighting this,and I don't want my crew
我不希望我的船员听到任何风声
hearing anything until I've had my say.
伙计们!伙计们!
Guys! Guys!
汉斯刚告诉我战略部的费罗斯人
Hans just told me that the Phylosian in Tactical's
的女友的主教听说星际舰队指挥部
girlfriend's Vedek heard that Starfleet Command
要撤掉加州级星舰并替换成无人机!
is shuttering the Cali-class and replacing it with drones!
汉斯是谁?
Who's Hans?
你知道的,那个毛巾男 八卦王?
You know, towel guy. The gossip king?
他的消息从不出错!
He's never been wrong.
我们都要被调职了! 我不能去前哨基地工作
We're all gonna get reassigned. I can't work at an outpost.
我穿橄榄绿的背心不好看
I won't look good in a drab olive vest.
这意味着我不能继续
Does that mean I'm not gonna be able to keep doing
接受高级科学官的培训了?
senior science officer training?
有电脑顶替我们 大概率是没戏了
When some computer's doing our jobs? Probably not.
德州级星舰真帅
Whoa. These Texas-class ships are amazing.
卢瑟福,别垂涎偷走
Rutherford, stop being impressed with the thing
我们工作的东西
that's stealing our jobs.
抱歉,不是 要是没有
Sorry, sorry. No. I don't know
喜瑞都号♥我都不知道该怎么办了,可是…
what I would do without the Cerritos, but...
宝贝,看这个代码
Ooh, baby, look at this code.
至少有人看到了一线光明
At least someone found a silver lining.
天啊,不知道舰桥的人作何感想
Oh, man, I wonder how the bridge crew's taking it.
特阿纳博士估计又要开始飙脏话了
Dr. T'Ana's probably like,
“真见鬼了
"Holy [bleep] [bleep].
我是医生 不是**”
I'm a doctor,not an [bleep]hole."
学一下兰塞姆
Ooh, ooh, do Ransom.
“要是没有私人健身房♥
"If I can't have my private gym,
我还不如搬回巴塞罗那”
I might move back to Barcelona."
巴塞罗那! 好吧,好吧。
Barcelona. Okay, okay.
等等,猜这个是谁?
Wait, wait, wait, who's this?
“嘿,熊宝宝
"Hey, baby bear.
“我唯一会怀念的事
"The only thing I'll miss
“就是弹出曲速核心
"is being able to eject the warp core.
“我提起先知的次数…
"I talk about prophets
…比佛瑞吉人还多”
even more than a Ferengi."
原来你是
Is that what
这么看待我的?
I sound like to you?
夏克斯上尉
Lieutenant Shaxs.
不 我不是故意…
No. I-I didn't mean...
我本来想让你
I was going to ask you
帮我修一下相位枪的
for help with my phaser,
没想到我在你眼中竟是个笑话!
but I guess I'm just a big joke to you!
等等 对不起!
Wait. I'm sorry! Ah.
我不能在离开喜瑞都号♥时
I can't leave the Cerritos knowing
让一个高级军官恨我!
a senior officer hates me.
玛丽娜离开的时间越长
The longer Mariner's not around
鲍姆勒就越不正常
the more Boimler kind of loses his grasp on reality.
我还是很内疚
I still feel awful about how we acted
她被调职时我们那样对待她
when she got transferred.
是啊,我们应该更力挺她才对
Yeah, we should've been more supportive.
希望她没事 孤零零在太空中
I hope she's okay, all alone out in space.
她一定很凄惨
She's probably miserable.
好耶!
All right!
去死吧,星际舰队!
Damn you, Starfleet!
Ha!
别逗了,我不在星际舰队了
Well, nice try, but I'm not Starfleet.
你还是一个“烂人”
You're still a filthy "hew-mon."
这你倒是说对了
You got me there.
嘿,我拿到神像了!
Hey, I got the idol.
你正在悄悄地退出来
And you're sneaking out
没有惊动他们,对吗?
without making a big deal of it, right?
那必须的 我很冷静
Oh, totally. I'm playing it very cool.
下次好运了 你们这群愚蠢的盗墓贼!
Better luck next time, you dumb grave robbers.
好吧,佩特拉,该撤了
Okay, Petra, time to go.
赶紧把我传送走
Beaming would be good.
拜托了
Anytime now, please.
在下面玩得挺开心吧?
Having a little fun down there, were we?
你要关我禁闭吗?
You gonna send me to the brig?
我不在乎你做了什么 只要我们能把这个宝贝
I don't care what you do, as long as we can get this bad boy
送到奎伊拉历史博物馆就行
to the Qualor Historical Museum.
我们的路线需要
Ooh, and our route takes us
穿越比图斯宇域
right through the Bitrus Expanse.
想顺路挖掘几个神庙吗?
Want to excavate a couple temples on the way?
好呀 越隐蔽越好!
Yeah, I do. The more hidden the better.
从黑市盗墓贼手里夺回文物的感觉很棒
Rescuing artifacts from black market thieves is great,
但这事最爽的部分在于
but, you know, the best part of this gig
没有人会对你发火
is that you never get pissed off.
谢谢你让我随心所欲地做事
Thanks for letting me do my thing.
有了我们的资金,我们两个都
Yeah, well, with our funding, we'll both be able
可以随心所欲,多久都行
to do our thing for as long as we want.
对啊,谁给我们出资?
Oh, yeah, who's footing the bill for all this?
这得一大笔钱
It has to cost, like, a fortune.
真可爱
Aw, that's cute,
假装你对金钱有概念
pretending you have any concept of how money works.
但我们把东西都捐给了博物馆
But we donate everything to museums,
那我们的油钱和设备钱从哪来?
so how do we pay for our fuel and gear?
你是怎么弄到这艘飞船的?
How'd you get this ship?
钱的事就让我来操心吧
I'll handle the finances,
你来负责给我们
and you worry about grabbing us
搞点罗慕兰冰镇艾尔酒
some frosty Rom-Ales for the warp.
Hmm.
船长不愿意
It's understandable
失去控制权这是可以理解的
that the captain isn't keen on losing her command,
所以我要给她升职
which is why I would like to offer her a promotion: