可做不出我的佳酿
can make what I have to offer.
我独一无二的设计能为我们的饮品增加特殊的风味
My unique design gives our refreshments that special zing.
我潜心研究了多年
I've been crafting them for years.
那么,舰长,你觉得
So, Captain, do you think there's room
星际舰队学院有没有地方开家夸克酒吧?
at Starfleet Academy for a Quark's?
没有
Um... no.
别担心 我们会给你安排夸克特快
Not to worry. We'll set you up with a Quark's Express.
我给了波利人一个 他们喜欢得不得了
I gave one to the Bolians. They love it.
哇!
Whoa!
原版夸克! 太帅了吧
The original Quark's! Oh, man. Ooh, ooh,
我们去吧台找个位子
let's get some seats at the bar.
我的天呀 他们有“多宝”游戏
Oh, my stars. They've got dabo.
我以为是违法的
I-I thought it was illegal. Dabo!
鲍姆勒,它可能是动过手脚的
Boimler, it's probably rigged.
作弊? 在夸克酒吧?
Ho-ho-ho, cheating? At a Quark's?
你不可能在这里动什么手脚的
You can't rig a game here.
再说了,我是勇敢的鲍姆勒
Besides, I'm Bold Boimler,
财富总是垂青勇敢的人
and fortune favors the bold!
天啊
Oh! Oh, God.
天啊,抱歉...
Oh, sorry. Sorry. Uh...
猎户座的同胞
Ho-ho-ho! A fellow Orion!
你好呀,看呀
Greetings. Hey, look at that!
好棒 哇,嗨
That's awesome! Oh, wow, hi.
我是坦迪 这是我朋友卢瑟福
I'm Tendi. This is my friend Rutherford.
我是梅斯克 我跟你说
I'm Mesk. I got to tell you
我在星际舰队从来没遇见过别的猎户座人
I never run into other Orions in Starfleet.
我也是 我猜是因为我们人数不多
Me neither. I guess there's just not a lot of us.
坦迪 坦迪
Tendi. T-Tendi.
你家人是来自北半球吗?
Is your family from the Northern Hemisphere?
埃文坦环,对吗?
Evtan Rim, right?
他们经常搬家
Uh, they-they kind of moved around a lot.
所以 深空9号♥
So... Deep Space Nine--
就在虫洞旁边服役肯定很棒吧?
it's got to be so cool serving right next to the wormhole, huh?
是啊 我们有很多形迹可疑
Oh, yeah. We get some pretty shady characters
的人光顾
coming through here.
我们这种人,对吧?
Our kind of people, am I right?
是啊 形迹可疑
Oh, yeah. No, totally.
是啊
Shady. Yeah.
卢瑟福 你想
Uh, Rutherford, do you want
吃喝点东西吗? 这样我们就...
to get food with our drinks so that we...
好啊 太棒了
Oh, cool. Awesome.
看看这个,我的猎户座多功能钥匙
Hey, check this out my Orion multi-key.
我得到了宗教豁免可随身携带
I got a religious exemption to wear it with my uniform.
厉害吧
Suckers.
这是什么东西?
Whoa! What is it?
这是猎户座海盗使用的传统工具
Uh, it's a traditional tool used by Orion pirates.
用处大着呢
Aw, it's good for everything--
能“杀”人
from stabbing guys
能开锁,能偷船...
to picking locks to stealing ships...
哇 都是很积极的事呢
Oh, wow! Yeah, all positive things.
我刚下班
Say, I just got off duty.
你们要不要参观一下?
You guys want the grand tour?
我想我们… 当然了!
Oh, I think we're... Definitely!
我们转转吧
Let's go around this circle!
好极了 跟我来
All right! Come with me!
真是好极了 两个猎户座人
This is great. Couple of Orions up to no good,
鬼鬼祟祟,四处徘徊
just skulking around.
把值钱的东西都锁好了,是吧?
Lock up your valuables, am I right?
是啊 绝对的
Ha. Yeah.
完成
Totally.
好了 我们走
All right. Here we go.
看看谁来了! 玛丽娜!
Ooh! Look who's here! Mariner!
妹子!
Hey, girl!
嘿! 你们好吗?
Hey! What's... up?
我们终于见到了神秘的玛丽娜女士
Finally we get to meet the mysterious Lady Mariner.
我一点都不介意你迟到了
I don't even mind you're so late.
哇,穿着制♥服♥来的,好专业哦
Wow, looking profesh in the uniform.
我没收到通知说
I-I didn't get the memo that, uh,
这是那种汗蒸派对
this was like a sweats kind of party.
不是派对,是沙龙
Not a party-- a salon.
而且我们都穿贝塔索式的休闲装
And we always set the wardrobe as Betazoid casual.
詹妮没跟你说吗?
Jenny didn't tell you?
她们叫你詹妮?
They call you Jenny?
我讨厌这个称呼
Ugh, I hate it.
让我想起了在学院的时候
It goes back to our timeat the Academy.
好了,各位,拿个灯芯
Okay, everyone, grab a wick.
这些蜡烛不会沾染到自己的身上
These candles aren't going to dip themselves.
做蜡烛
Candle-making.
好酷
Very cool.
显而易见,但是别忘了
And this is obvious, but don't forget
点燃时要确定意愿
to set an intention when you light it
不然就浪费了这么多蜡了
or you're just gonna be wasting the wax.
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
我要先去趟洗手间
Um, I'm just gonna make a quick, uh, pit stop
然后再加入制蜡大军
before I dive into the dipping.
嘿,妹子,我们能谈谈鲍姆勒吗?
Hey, girl, can we talk Boimler?
我知道你们想问什么
Oh, I know what you're gonna ask,
不,他没有逆生长
and, no, he's actually not reverse-aging.
他只是营养不良…
He just doesn't get enough vitamins.
他单身吗? 什么?
Is he single? What?
紫色头发好性感
Purple hair is so sexy.
好吧,我得再喝点
Yeah, I'm gonna just need a little more of this.
Oh. Oh. Ooh.
贸易部长科扎克,这位是弗里曼舰长…
Trade Minister Korzak, this is Captain Freeman of...
不是要跟阮舰长见面吗
I was told I would be meeting with Captain Nguyen!
如果你们都不能遵守约定
How are we supposed to negotiate a trade agreement
还谈什么贸易协定?
when you can't even honor an appointment?
我不接受
I won't have it!
可以理解,但很可惜
Understandable but unfortunate,
因为我们带了些精美礼物
because we did bring some rather fine gifts.
我不在乎…
I don't...
你说礼物?
Gifts, you say?
好吧,来都来了
Well, we're already here.
不如看看情况
We may as well proceed.
好极了
Excellent.
对虫洞这一侧而言
The commerce opportunities are endless
商业机会是源源不断的
on this side of the wormhole.
我想你会发现... 德卡罗任务
I think you'll find... I owe you
那次你
for taking a phaser shot for me
替我挡了一枪 什么?
on the Da'Karo mission. What?
是你替我挡了一枪
You took one for me at Da'Karo.
不,我说的是德卡罗主星
No, I mean Da'Karo Prime--
上面长满小树的那个星球
the one with the little trees!
我不记得了 不可能
I don't remember that. No way.
纳瑞斯!
Nerys!
那是奥布莱恩士官长的镖靶
Whoa, that's Chief O'Brien's dartboard!
看那个! 贝久美食广场
Look at that! Bajoran food court!
我应该冷静点
Ho-ho! Oh, I should tone it down.
嘿,你家人同意你
Hey, so, does your family approve
加入星际舰队吗?
of you being in Starfleet?
他们有些疑虑,但总体而言…
You know, they had some thoughts, but, uh,
猎户座价值观
for the most part... Pfft! Orion values.
我父母一心想让我接手家族生意
My folks definitely wanted me to take over the family business,
我严词拒绝 “不用了,谢谢,妈”
and I was like, "No, thanks, Mom!"
等等,你是指海盗生意吗?
Wait, you mean, like, the pirate business?
是你说的,我什么都没说啊
Hey, you said it, not me.
Ooh-hoo-hoo!
在这儿等我一下
Wait right here!
我要像全息视频里那样
I got to dangle my legs off the second story
把腿从二楼悬空
like in the holovids!
说真的
So, real talk--
你偷的第一艘星舰是哪个,妹子?