Are you kidding? Minister.
这台复♥制♥机里有商业秘密
That replicator contains trade secrets.
奇拉,他们想偷我的东西
Kira, they're trying to rip me off.
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
科扎克
Korzak.
阿尔法紧急预案,动手
Alpha contingency, now.
好烫!
Ow, hot wax!
放开我 救命!
Get off of me. Help!
奇拉呼叫行动中心
Kira to ops.
那东西肯定是触发了系统关闭
That thing must have triggered some kind of system shutdown.
你向他们兜售连锁店的主意
You might have sold them on his franchise
过于卖♥♥力了,舰长
a little too well, Captain.
我们怎么从失败的贸易谈判
Ugh, how did we get from failed trade talks
演变成绑♥架♥事件了?
to a kidnapping?
赢了! 不!
Dabo! No!
嘿,梅斯克,你在干什么? 这个? 没什么
Hey, Mesk, what are you doing? Oh, this? It's nothing.
就是些海盗暗号♥让之后的猎户座人
Just a little pirate code for future Orions
知道蒂瓦纳坦迪是个叛徒
to let them know D'Vana Tendi is a traitor!
我不是叛徒 我只是…我不想…
I'm not a traitor. I just, I don't feel the need to...
救命啊! 救命啊!
Help! Help!
那是夸克吗?
Is that-is that Quark?
这都是误会
This is all a misunderstanding.
才怪?
Oh, you say?
解除停靠,设定航线前往虫洞
Release docking and set a course for the wormhole.
我联♥系♥不上喜瑞都号♥
I can't get the Cerritos.
我们被困住了!
We're trapped!
怎么突然没电了?
Um, why did we just lose power?
我猜跟虫洞有关
I bet it has something to do with the wormhole.
总是跟虫洞有关
Ooh, yeah. It's always something with the wormhole.
我们回到各自的岗位吧
Let's get to our stations.
手动开关短路了
The manual latch is fused.
不好意思 有人觉得
Excuse me, is anybody-- is anyone else
呼吸困难吗? 拜托
finding it hard to breathe? Come on,
才过了两秒钟 没啥毛病
we've been in here two seconds. It's totally fine.
就…
It's...
等下,确实有点闷 我需要空气!
Wait, it is a little stuffy. I need air!
大家都冷静点,好吗?
Everybody, just keep calm, okay?
怎么回事?
What is going on? Oh, my God!
这个Impulian蜡烛
Ah, the Impulian candles.
的火焰能消耗掉两倍的氧气
The flames eat twice the oxygen.
等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait,
我们的意愿
our intentions.
所有人
Everybody, okay,
保持冷静,好吗?
let's calm down, all right?
大家能听我说吗
If I could have your attention, please.
女士们
Ladies.
你为什么这么礼貌? 都不像你的作风了
Why are you being so polite? This doesn't sound like you.
因为我一直在努力克制自己
Because I've been trying this whole time
别对你的朋友太强势、太刻薄
not to be bossy or mean to your friends.
为什么? 因为如果她们不喜欢我的话
Why? Because if they didn't like me,
你会生气的,那我们之间就会出问题
you'd get mad and this wouldn't work out.
贝克特,我喜欢的就是你不甩任何人的那股劲儿
Beckett, I like that you don't take [bleep] from anyone.
真的吗? 真的
Really? Yes.
我知道我的朋友们挺矫情的
I know my friends can be a bit much.
我就指望着你给她们一顿臭骂呢
I've been looking forward to you tearing them a new one.
去消灭她们吧
Go destroy them.
谢谢,宝贝
Thanks, babe.
所有人都给我闭嘴!
Everyone, shut the [bleep] up!
你没有权利发号♥施令 这是我的沙龙!
Ugh. You can't tell us what to do. This is my salon.
这是我的相位枪
And this is my phaser.
你知道如果你晕过去了
Hey, did you know that, when you're unconscious,
会消耗更少的氧气吗?
you actually consume way less oxygen?
所以呢? 这都哪跟哪…
So? What does that have to do...
天啊! 她把她电晕了! 你在干什么?
Oh, my God, she stunned her. What are you doing?
只是在做我想做的事 不要!
Just actualizing my dreams. No!
天啊! 我们就快到虫洞了
Oh, man, we're almost to the wormhole!
梅斯克
Mesk.
梅斯克,你能救我们
Mesk, you can save us!
不好意思,你说什么? 凭借你的海盗技能
Um, I'm sorry, what? With all your pirating skills.
你可以用猎户座的方式偷走这艘船
You can take the ship Orion-style.
对啊,说得对 问题是
Right, totally. Um, the, uh, thing with that is,
我…
um... I, uh...
我不知道怎么做 我这辈子
I don't know how. I've never
一件打家劫舍的事都没干过
pirated anything in my whole stupid life.
什么? 那你刚才说个不停! 我是装的
What? It's all you talk about! I'm a faker.
我什么都不懂 我…我都没去过猎户座
I don't know. I've, I've never even been to Orion.
我来自辛辛那提!
I-I'm from Cincinnati.
什么? 辛辛那提? 你是说真的吗?
What? Cincinnati? Are you freaking serious?
我被人类收养了
I got adopted by humans,
关于猎户座的一切
and everything I know about Orions
我都是通过全息小说知道的
I learned from the holonovels.
而且是很烂的那种 封面都是坦胸露乳的女人
Bad ones, too. The ones with the boobs on the cover.
你为什么要撒谎?
Why would you lie?
人们认为猎户座人
Well, people just expect Orions
就该是这个样子,我每次都不会被拆穿
to act like that, so it's always worked for me.
我在俄亥俄州不认识其他
I never knew any other Orions
猎户座人,所有没人怀疑过我
back in Ohio, so no one ever checked me on it.
是啊,我…我明白
Yeah, I-I get that.
当你察觉到别人的刻板印象时
It's hard when you feel like people expect you to act
确实很难,但你必须要做自己
a certain way, but you just got to be yourself.
别人的期待不重要
It doesn't matter what other people expect.
抱歉我也对你做了同样的事
I'm sorry that I put all that on you, too.
谢谢,我相信真正的梅斯克也很棒
Thanks, and I'm sure the real Mesk is great, too.
那个俄亥俄州梅斯克
The Ohio Mesk.
我感觉很糟糕因为
Ugh, I just feel bad 'cause actual
猎户座人的海盗技能现在刚好能派上用场
Orion pirating skills really would come in handy right now.
是啊,你说得对
Yup, you're right about that.
Whoa.
搞什么…?
What the...?
听着,如果我爸教会了我什么事
Listen, if there's one thing my father taught me,
就是每艘星舰都有故障保险装置
it's that every ship has a security fail-safe.
你家人是猎户座海盗?
Your family's Orion pirates?
没错,海盗界的名门望族
Yup, Syndicate and all.
你! 站住!
You there, stop.
等一下
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
那东西能拔牙?
That thing has a tooth remover?
我开启了海盗模式! 快走!
Shh, I'm pirating. Let's go!
你用开瓶器打开了门
Whoa, you just did that with a wine opener!
不!
Oh, no!
虫洞!
Wormhole!
你拦住了飞船? 怎么做到的?
You stopped us? How?
我用那家伙牙齿里的拉锭
I used the latinum from the guy's tooth
以磁力分离推进控制装置
to magnetically decouple the propulsion controls.
你控制了… 你控制了飞船!
You took the ship... You took the ship!
我父母一定会很骄傲的
Ugh, my folks would be so proud,
但这只能暂时解决问题
but this is only a temporary fix.
几小时之后
In a couple of hours
科莱马人会察觉到我做的事
the Karemma are gonna figure out what I did,
等他们发现了…
and when they do... Whoa!
牵引光束
We're in a tractor beam.
我们得救了
We're saved.
我们拉住他们了
We got 'em.
干得好,各位
Good work, people.
我很好奇他们为什么停下来等在那里
Wonder why they just stopped and waited.
他们明明有机会逃走
I mean, they were as good as Gamma'd.
先把他们传送到舰桥,然后再问问题
Beam 'em to the brig first, ask questions later.
我没想到会
Well, I definitely didn't have
把你的朋友都电晕
"phaser all your friends" on my bingo card.
这就是吸引我的地方
And that's what I like about us
你总能给我意外之喜
you keep things unexpected.
不过,我们是唯一没有被电晕的人?
Though, you know, us being the only ones not stunned here?