山姆 在三楼下电梯 换乘右手边的电梯
Sam. At the third floor, exit and take the elevator on your right.
就是现在
Now.
快点啊!
Come on, come on, come on!
来让这位年轻人不要慌张
Let's not give this young guy any reason to panic.
我们就陪他慢慢逛遍每一层吧
We'll just take him on a slow tour of every single floor.
拜托 托马斯
Come on, Thomas.
稳住了
Pull your shit together.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
你有两分钟 山姆 别浪费时间
You've got two minutes, Sam. Don't waste time.
那就太好了 搞定以后告诉我一声
That would be wonderful. - Let me know when it's done.
我们见过吗?
Have we met before?
我不觉得 不然我会记得的
Don't think so. I would remember.
很高兴认识你 谢特兰先生 我是格蕾丝·帕尔默
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Shetland.
我正在为《名人》杂♥志♥ 写一篇关于你姐姐戴安娜的专访
Grace Palmer. I'm writing a profile of your sister Diana for Fame magazine.
我在红毯上被《名人》杂♥志♥采访了
I was interviewed by Fame on the red carpet.
那应该是朱迪 我的助理
That would be Judy, my assistant.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
是谁邀请你来参加我的活动的?
And who invited you to my event?
为什么... - 我会知道的
Why-- - I would know.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
这家公♥司♥是我和我姐共同拥有的
I own this company with my sister, you know.
今晚对我们意义重大 我仔细看过宾客名单
This night means a lot to us, and I have been through the guest list
看过很多遍
over and over,
我不记得有叫格蕾丝·帕尔默的人
and I don't recall a Grace Palmer.
你当然不记得了 但你们的公♥关♥帕翠夏肯定记得
Of course not. But Patricia, your publicist, would.
因为你觉得我在这里说了不算?
Because you don't think I make the calls here?
淡定啦!我是在逗你玩呢
Relax! I'm just fucking with you.
而且我有一个更适合你文章的主题
Besides, I have a much better topic for your article.
那就是我 查理·谢特兰
Me, Charlie Shetland.
想喝一杯吗?
Care for a drink?
替我问候她 我很久没见过她了!
Oh, tell her hello from me. I haven't seen her in so long!
没问题
Absolutely.
刚才好危险
That was close.
过分危险了
Too close.
所有安保人员立即前往地下室集♥合♥
All security personnel, report immediately to the basement.
好了 山姆
Okay, Sam.
你的机会来了 你的身份还没暴露
Here's your chance. Your cover is safe.
保安报告说停车场有人闯入
Security has reported a burglary in the parking lot.
等我指令再行动
Hold till I say.
收到
Roger that.
(酒店监控直播 已保存视频)
准备...行动!
And... go.
走廊尽头 最右边的房♥间
End of hall. Last room on the right.
你确定是这间吗?
You sure we got the right room?
问得好 - 答得烂
Good question. - Shitty answer.
我们没有房♥间内的画面
We don't have a visual in the room itself.
小心点 里面也许有人
Just be careful. There could be someone.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑吧
You gotta be shitting me.
像你这样来自《名人》杂♥志♥的记者
What makes a journalist from Fame, such as yourself,
怎么会对我们的事业感兴趣呢?
take interest in our endeavors?
我一直对女性首席执行官很感兴趣
I've always had an interest in women CEOs,
而你姐姐...
and your sister...
她很有气场
Well, she's formidable.
你觉得你能...
Do you think you could...
不好意思 我不该问的
Ah, sorry, I shouldn't ask.
不不 问吧
No, no, no. Ask away.
我很想有机会单独见她一面
Well, I would love to get a chance to meet her in private.
可不是嘛
I'm sure you would.
也许可以做一♥期♥双人专访?
Perhaps do a double profile feature with you?
我觉得我可以安排一下
I guess I could arrange that.
该死的手♥机♥在哪里?
Where is that stupid phone?
楼层不多了 没法拖太久 你还有30秒
We're out of floors to hold him back. You've got 30 seconds.
再给我一点时间
Give me a sec.
没时间了 伙计 快点!
You don't have a sec, man. Hurry up!
搞定!
Bingo.
天啊!你吓到我了 在哪里?
Jesus! You scared me. Where is it?
抱歉 先生 我没明白 什么在哪里?
Sorry, sir, I don't understand. Where's what?
老板的手♥机♥啊 笨蛋!
The boss's phone, bonehead!
我出来了 - 好的
I'm out. - Okay.
第一部分完成 我们可以把手♥机♥插到解码器上了
Part one achieved. We can plug the phone into the decoder.
好的
Got it.
(捕梦者程序 同步中)
系统运行正常
System's operational.
数据传输准备就绪
Ready for data transfer.
好了 麦肯纳 是时候让戴安娜把手指按在手♥机♥上了
All right, McKenna. Time to get Diana's finger on that phone.
但是拜托...
But please...
你愿意跟我一起去吗? - 不要砍下她的手指
Would you like to come with me? - ...do not cut off her finger.
乐意之至
I would love nothing more.
我们非常期待
We look forward to that very much.
你总算在我需要你的时候出现了
Ah. Finally here when I need you.
我想让你认识一下格蕾丝·帕尔默 来自《名人》杂♥志♥
I want you to meet Grace Palmer. Fame mag.
很荣幸见到您 谢特兰女士
It's a real honor to meet you, Ms. Shetland.
等一下 来一杯波旁威士忌
Wait. Bourbon.
不好意思 今天太累了
I'm so sorry. Long day.
这就是作为时代楷模的代价吧
Well, I guess it comes with being an inspiring leader of our time.
说得太对了 我们女性要团结一致
Amen to that. We need to stick together as women.
查理 你们是怎么认识的?
Charlie, so how did you meet?
你知道的 姐姐 我请帕尔默夫人...
Well, you know, sis, I've asked Mrs. Palmer--
是女士 - 我请帕尔默女士给咱俩写专访呢
Ms. - Ms. Palmer to do a profile on us two.
我都想好标题了
For the title, I was thinking,
《以父亲、女儿和圣灵之名》
"In the name of the Father, the Daughter, and the Holy Spirit."
当然 我是圣灵
I would be the Holy Spirit, of course.
原来如此
Ah, I see.
好啊 何乐不为呢 我们尽快安排吧
Sure, why not. Let's arrange that ASAP.
失陪一下 我马上回来
Apologies. I'll be right back.
麦肯纳?
McKenna?
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
麦肯纳?
McKenna?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
你看到他了吗?
Do you see him?
是的 保持专注 你还在执行任务
We do. Stay focused. You are on a mission here.
是的 我知道
Yes, I am.
我们船上的朋友有消息吗?
Any news from our friend on the boat?
一切都在按计划进行
Everything as planned.
我试着打过电♥话♥ 但是...你得看看这个
I tried calling, but... You need to see this.
是他
Him.
不要声张
Let's not make a fuss.
我们最不希望的就是引起骚动
The last thing we want is a commotion.
检查每个房♥间和每条走廊 我要确认好了
Check every room, every hallway. I want confirmation.
交给我吧
Consider it done.
冈瑟 把那玩意换掉吧
And Gunther, change that thing.
真是...
It's...
换掉就是了
Just change it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好了 麦肯纳 情况有变 你得快点行动
Okay, McKenna. Situation's changed. We need you to move fast.
麦肯纳?
McKenna?
你想要简单 对吧?
You want simple, right?
那我就给你简单的
I'll give you simple then.
谢特兰女士?
So, uh, Ms. Shetland?
关于您的手♥机♥ 我对天发誓 我就放在...
About your phone... I swear to God, I left it right on the side--
惊雷 打电♥话♥吧 立刻
Thunder, make the call. Now.
乐意效劳
At your service.
谢特兰女士 如我刚才所说 您的手♥机♥...
Ms. Shetland, as I was saying, your phone...
对不起 我没有...我是说 我没能...
I'm sorry, I didn't... I mean, I couldn't...
你没有什么啊?
You didn't, you couldn't, what?
你是在开玩笑吗?
Is this some sort of joke?
(莫拉塔先生 来电...)
(解锁)
(数据上传中)
干得好 孩子
Good job, kid.
(数据上传中)
喂?
Hello?