我视你为我的凤♥凰♥
I consider you my phoenix,
我作为父亲真正的遗产 将从你的灰烬中涅槃
from whose ashes I, Father's true legacy, shall rise.
操!我没办法控制这艘船
Fuck! I can't override it.
船靠得太近了 我们没办法避开了
The boat's too close. There's no way we can avoid it.
他们的目标是仙都 - 什么? 这说不通啊
It's Xanadu they're targeting. - What? That doesn't make sense.
仙都有一百多人条人命
We've got a hundred souls on board.
各国元首、非军事人员、工程师
Heads of state, civilians, engineers,
还有戴安娜·谢特兰本人
and Diana Shetland herself.
她为什么要这样做?
Why would she do that?
我也不知道 山姆 我们没时间了 快点离开!
I don't know, Sam, and we don't have time for this. Get out!
求你了
Please.
你知道已经无法挽回了 戴安娜
You know there's nothing to do, Diana.
至于我错过的这场好戏 姐姐...
Ah, as for me missing the event, sis...
我更喜欢从这里远观
I rather prefer my view from here.
深呼吸 很快就结束了
Take a deep breath. It'll be over soon.
查理
Charlie.
我们来点燃烟火吧
Let's have the fireworks, then.
天啊 山姆 快离开!
Jesus, Sam, get out!
山姆!你什么都做不了了!结束了!
Sam! There's nothing you can do! It's over!
你必须放手
You have to let go.
走吧
Come on.
马上离开
Heading out now.
(紧急警报 碰撞)
我们需要立即行动 -大家听到了吗?
We need to get on this. - Do you hear that?
地面在震动
The ground's shaking.
出口在哪里?
Where's the exit?
所以最终目的是什么呢?
So what's the endgame?
什么意思?
How do you mean?
我是说 我们所做的事情 从宏观来看
In the grand scheme of what we do.
最终目的是什么?
To what end?
我们谈论的是人类 山姆老弟
This is mankind we're talking, Sammy boy.
没有最终目的 只是历史重演
Ain't no end. Just history repeating.
那为什么还要做呢?
Then why do it?
因为这是正确的
Because it's right.
你稍微偏离哪怕一点点
You stray from it, only just slightly,
就会变成坏人
and you'll become the bad guy.
你坚守正道...
You stay with it...
就能保有自己的灵魂
you'll have your soul.
但你终将孤独前行
But you'll end up alone.
(道格拉斯·谢特兰 敬爱的父亲)
感觉这两条路都是死局
Feels like both paths lead to damnation.
不 只有一条而已
Nah, just the one.
另一条只是看起来像
The other just feels like it.
你没事吧?
You all right?
刚才有那么一刻 我以为我死了
For a minute back there, I thought I was gone.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 山姆
For fuck's sake, Sam.
我们错过了什么?死了多少人?
What did we miss? How many people dead?
戴安娜 她...
Diana, she--
现在不是解开那些结的时候
Now is not the time to untangle those knots.
是我引发这场混乱的
But I started this mess.
我本可以... -你什么也没引发
I could have-- - You started nothing.
在你卷入这一切之前 我就已经失败了
I failed long before you had anything to do with all this.
事实是 这份工作会让你质疑
The truth is, this job makes you question everything
自己以前对世界的全部认知
you thought you knew about the world.
但我们有责任继续努力
But we have a responsibility to keep trying.
现在真是糟透了
Well, right now it just sucks.
是啊 确实如此
Yeah, that it does.
我知道 总统先生
I know, Mr. President.
我真没什么可说的了 先生
There's honestly nothing more I can say, sir.
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
他说什么了?
What'd he say?
什么都没说
Nothing.
又什么都说了
Everything.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我本以为...我们做得没错 惊雷
I should have-- - We played it right, Thunder.
至少我们已经尽力了
Or at least, as right as we could.
不过我们被耍了
It, though, has done us wrong.
但这不就是游戏的本质吗?
But ain't that the game?
(合约已完成)
(矿业基础设施 斯瓦尔巴群岛 启动资金转移)
(资金转移完成)
珍妮?到底发生什么事了?
Jenny? Jenny, what the fuck is going on?
珍妮 妈的
Jenny, for fuck's sake.
快点
Come on, come on.
操
Fuck.
有人吗?
Is someone there?
等等 不 求你不要!
Wait. No. Please don't!