正中目标 总部
Bang on target, HQ.
好了 特工们 立即封锁周边
All right, agents. Let's lock the perimeter.
情况如何?
How's it looking out there?
一片死寂
Deader than disco.
发动机控制室位于甲板下方
The engine control room will be below deck
在船的最远端
at the far end of the ship.
一切安全 正在进入
All clear. Heading in.
在里面多加小心
Be careful in there.
(理论上)
(想象中)
我们到了
We're here.
(波罗的海 仙都岛)
(改编自育碧原创作品 汤姆·克兰西《细胞分♥裂♥》)
《细胞分♥裂♥:死亡监视》
集名:《混沌理论(下)》
天啊
Oh my God.
这地方就是一座坟场
This place is a bloody graveyard.
我去找发动机室 你负责控制驾驶舱
I'll find the engine room. You secure the bridge.
如果我无法在这里阻止碰撞 你就要在那里阻止
If I can't prevent collision here, you'll have to stop it there.
能有多难啊?
How hard can it be?
我们应该不会有事
We should be fine,
只要你能稳住船的航向就行
so long as you hold the ship on course.
谢特兰女士
Uh, Ms. Shetland,
他们已经在等您了
they are ready for you.
那我们开始吧 放松点 好吗?
Let's get to it then. And lighten up, will you?
别让这点天气问题毁掉我们的大日子
Let's not allow a bit of weather to ruin our big day.
非常荣幸向诸位介绍仙都
It is a great privilege to introduce to you Xanadu,
这里是我们清洁能源计划的巅峰之作
the apex of our clean energy initiative.
堪称现代工程的奇迹
A true marvel of modern engineering.
每一座岛屿都能产生足够的电量
Every single island can generate enough electricity
为人口超过两百万人的城市供电
to power a city of over two million people.
仙都是一座人造平台 可以完全定制
Xanadu is a synthetic and fully customizable platform,
能够从风和水
generating energy from wind,
以及太阳中获取能源 其规模之大 此前仅存在于想象中
water and the sun on a scale which up until now has only been imagined.
我的父亲致力于与诸位和诸位的政♥府♥
My father's work to forge strong and lasting bonds
以及军事机构建立强大而持久的联♥系♥
with you, your governments, and military institutions
这些努力并非徒劳
have not been in vain.
仙都将引领诸位的国家 实现完全的能源独♥立♥
Xanadu will lead your nations to total energy independence,
并帮助诸位 在动荡不安的世界中稳步前行
and allow you to navigate this world in constant crisis.
最令人振奋的消息? 该模型可以灵活扩展
Best news of all? The model is fully scalable.
哇
Wow.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
(发动机控制室)
推进控制被锁死了 是时候来点老派的方法了
Propulsion control is locked. Time to go old-school.
(手动)
没有什么比老式的俄♥罗♥斯♥液压系统
Nothing like good old Russian hydraulics
更能考验我的决心了
to test my resolve.
该死 锁上了 从外面试试
Shit. It's locked. - Try from the outside.
通过烟囱有另一个入口 向上两层
There's another entrance via the funnel. Two levels up.
(驾驶舱)
我已经重新连接上 拉扎列夫号♥的定位系统了
I've reconnected with the Lazarev's GPS.
我们有多少时间?
How long have we got?
15分钟后 船就会到达天然气码头
Fifteen minutes until the boat reaches the gas terminal.
时间非常紧张
That's cutting it close.
山姆 请汇报情况如何
Sam, status, please.
山姆?
Sam?
该死 是陷阱
Shit. Booby trap.
发动机室完蛋了
Engine room is fucked.
有多严重?
Fucked how?
彻底完蛋了 我们正在全速前进
Well and truly fucked. We're heading forward at full throttle.
如果麦肯纳无法控制驾驶舱 这艘船就会是一颗水里的子弹
If McKenna can't take the bridge, this boat's a bullet in the water.
好了 我已经在烟囱里了
Okay, I'm in the funnel.
在你的背心侧袋里 有一个侵入装置
In the side pocket of your vest, you'll find a bug.
找到了
Got it.
进去后 把装置插上 这样我就可以接管这艘船了
Once inside, plant the bug there so I can take command of the ship.
收到
Copy.
你需要找到自动驾驶舱系统 就在电子海图显示与信息系统旁
You need to locate the autopilot next to the ECDIS.
看起来像是一个黑色的盒子 就在转向装置旁边
Looks like a black box next to the steering unit.
电子海图显示与信息系统 黑色盒子 转向装置 看到了
ECDIS. Black box. Steering unit. Gotcha.
把装置插在下面
Place the bug underneath.
该死
Shit.
操
Fuck.
该死!
Shit!
不好
No.
没错
Yes.
(操作系统 完成100%)
她成功了 她他妈的做到了 我们进去了
She did it. She fucking did it. We're in.
山姆 你到驾驶舱了吗?
Sam, have you made it to the bridge?
你能看到麦肯纳吗?
Do you have eyes on McKenna?
麦肯纳!
McKenna!
麦肯纳!
McKenna!
我们能接管那艘船了吗? - 是的
Do we have command of the ship? - Yeah.
我们把船停下来吧 山姆?
Let's pull the brakes on it. Sam?
山姆 你到驾驶舱了吗?
Sam. Have you made it to the bridge?
到了
I have.
这艘船可不是邮轮
This ship ain't no cruise.
我只能告诉你这么多
I'll tell you that much.
没想到我会这样说 但是...
Never thought I'd be saying this,
干得好 特工们
but good work out there, agents.
千万别在我们面前掉眼泪 老大
Don't you get all teary-eyed on us, boss.
(错误 警告)
所有导航系统都不响应
All the navigation systems are unresponsive.
我不明白
I... I don't get it.
(错误)
如果这座岛屿能解决恶劣天气问题
If this island could solve poor weather,
我愿意加倍我国对这项技术的投资
I'd be willing to double my country's bet on this technology.
我唯一愿意付出的成本 就是回家的机票钱
Only price I'd be willing to pay is the price of my ticket home.
我理解您的怀疑 议员先生 但我们必须相信变革
I understand your skepticism, Congressman, but we need to trust change.
拥抱变革
Embrace it.
随着未来的迅速到来
And with the future on fast approach,
谁不想成为第一批登船的人呢?
who wouldn't want to be amongst the very first on board?
(查理来电...)
不好意思 我需要接一下
Uh, excuse me. I need to take this.
(查理来电...)
Uh, excuse me. I need to take this.
不好意思 我需要接一下
真希望快点结束
Let's hope it's over quickly.
喂 查理 - 嘿 姐姐
Hello, Charlie. - Hey, sis.
要知道 你真的错过一场好戏
You know, you really are missing one hell of an event.
你觉得这能拯救公♥司♥吗? - 绝对能
Think it'll save the company? - Most certainly.
但前提是天然气码头被摧毁 对吗?
But only if the gas terminal falls, right?
你到底在说什么?
What did you say?
(格赖夫斯瓦尔德 拉扎列夫号♥2012)
现在的坐标是东北方向23度吗?
Coordinates are now 23 degrees to the northeast?
我能说什么呢?
What can I say?
跟你一样 我也是父亲的血脉
Like you, I am my father's blood.
跟你俩一样 播下混乱的种子
And like you both, sowing the seeds of chaos
往往会收获和平
more often than not brings peace to harvest.
姐姐 但你是一名园艺爱好者
But you, sis, you garden like a hobbyist,
而我则像一名真正的农民
and I like a true agrarian.
(拒绝访问 入侵系统)
该死
Oh, shit.
查理
Charlie.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
我改变了你的计划 亲爱的姐姐
I've altered your designs, dear sister.
这艘船的服务器被黑了 就在大约20分钟前
The ship's servers were hacked some 20 minutes ago.
差不多跟特工们 登上拉扎列夫号♥是同一时间
That's around the same time the agents boarded the Lazarev.
某种特洛伊木马病毒 在他们到达驾驶舱之前就入侵了系统
Some sort of Trojan hacked the system before they could even get to the bridge.
我们从一开始就输了
We were outplayed from the beginning.
你所启动的宏伟蓝图堪称完美
What you set in motion, the big picture, it's perfection.
但有一个问题
Except for one thing.
这艘船已经 偏离格赖夫斯瓦尔德很远了
The ship has veered far off Greifswald.
我是说 说到底
I mean, come now.
何不擒贼先擒王呢?
Why strike at the body, when one best strikes at the head?
随着欧洲领导人倒台
With Europe's leaders on their knees,
一个亟待填补的 巨大权力真空即将形成
a vast and hungry vacuum of power will form,
而我正好趁机而入
into which I am poised to enter.
该死
Shit.
不可能
No way.