大家好好吃饭吧 开动了
Have a good meal, everybody. There you go.
是啊 有黑面包配黄油哦
Yeah, there’s brown bread with butter.
伙计们 我们开吃吧 - 真好吃!
Well, guys, let’s dig in. - That's tasty!
(引擎控制室)
(改编自育碧原创作品 汤姆·克兰西《细胞分♥裂♥》)
《细胞分♥裂♥:死亡监视》
集名:《就那么简单》
通讯测试 一号♥
Comm check one.
很清楚
Clear.
你手上的机器 是戴安娜手♥机♥的完美复♥制♥品
What you've got in your hands is a perfect replica of Diana's phone.
定制打造 最先进的诱饵机
Custom-made, state-of-the-art decoy.
捕梦者行动?这是...
Operation Dreamcatcher?
惊雷的主意
Is that-- - Thunder's idea.
谢特兰一向行事低调
Shetland likes to stay off the grid.
堪比国家元首级的安保规格
Head-of-state-level security.
所以造出诱饵机可不是易事
Making it was no small feat.
我在上面装了 视网膜和指纹识别 还有IMSI捕捉器...
I loaded the decoy with retina and fingerprint scanners, IMSI catchers...
所以才得名“捕梦者”
Hence the name. Dreamcatcher.
看到了吗?她懂的
See? She gets it.
诱饵机和解码器是连着的
The decoy is linked to a decoder.
找到她的手♥机♥ 替换掉
You find hers, swap it,
再把真机接上作战卫星终端 接下来你只需要...
connect the real phone to an OPSAT, and all you have to do is--
等待戴安娜启动诱饵机
Wait for Diana to activate the decoy.
让她自己上钩 速战速决 就那么简单
Letting her fall for the bait. In and out. Simple as that.
你该出发了 费舍尔呢?
You should head out soon. Where's Fisher? - Ugh.
老头子还在不紧不慢呢
The old man's taking his sweet time.
伊♥拉♥克♥、阿富汗、利比亚
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.
你曾与道格拉斯·谢特兰指挥官 一同服役
You've served with Lieutenant Commander Douglas Shetland
执行过超过18次 高风险海外任务 对吗?
in over 18 high-profile missions abroad. Is that right?
是的
That is correct.
2002年4月12日
On 12th April, 2002,
你是否曾举报在任务流程中
did you or did you not report major oversights
存在严重疏漏
in the handling of mission protocol,
导致四名海豹突击队员 在巴格拉姆阵亡
which in turn led to the death of four Navy SEALs at Bagram,
以及245-3号♥囚犯被俘并过早死亡?
as well as the capture and untimely death of inmate number 245-3?
费舍尔指挥官
Commander Fisher,
请回答问题
answer the question, please.
是的 有的
Yes, I did.
尽管你服役12年 尽职尽责
Despite over 12 years of unfaltering service
对国家忠诚不渝
and commitment to the nation,
但陪审团发现以下罪名有确凿证据 包括违抗命令
the jury has found substantive evidence on the counts of insubordination,
临敌失职 以及玩忽职守
misbehavior before the enemy, and neglect of duty.
针对上述指控 陪审团一致裁定被告有罪
On all the aforementioned counts, the jury has found the defendant guilty,
因此判处你立即革职
therefore sentencing you to immediate dishonorable discharge.
道格拉斯·谢特兰
Douglas Shetland,
你辜负了国家 也辜负了人♥民♥
you have failed in your mission to this country and its people.
我父亲也对您赞不绝口
My father spoke highly of you too.
当然 莫拉塔先生 您尽管放心
Absolutely. You can count on me, Mr. Morata.
承蒙厚爱 我们深感荣幸
We are humbled by your kind contribution.
确实 家庭情感至关重要
Indeed, strong family bonds are of the utmost importance.
他今晚肯定会来
Naturally, he will be here tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
务必要让他准时到 - 莫拉塔先生?
Make sure he's on time. - Mr. Morata?
别傻了 是查理
Don't be dim-witted. Charlie.
她要怎么办呢?
What should we do about her?
这是晚会 不是守灵
People are supposed to mingle, not mourn.
给我找个钢琴师 来点爵士乐 把大提琴撤掉 好吗?
Get me a pianist. Something jazzy. And let's get rid of the cello, shall we?
她今天早晨才刚从圣彼得堡飞来...
We had her fly in this morning from St. Petersburg.
我们不能就这样... - 你说得对
We can't just-- - You're right.
那就让她坐火车回去吧
Let's send her back in a train.
戴安娜!
Diana!
贝特朗!亲爱的!欢迎!
Bertrand! Mon cher! Welcome!
快去联♥系♥查理!
Charlie. Hurry!
太棒了!
This is marvelous!
谢特兰会希望 在潜在投资人面前留下好印象
Shetland will be looking to make an impression on potential investors.
麦肯纳 你的身份是格蕾丝·帕尔默 《名人》杂♥志♥记者
McKenna, you are Grace Palmer, a journalist for Fame magazine.
明白了
Got you.
靠近目标 收集情报 莫留后患
Get up close, gather intel, avoid blowback.
我需要伪装身份吗?
Do I need a cover?
你是司机
You're the driver.
没人会在意的
No one cares. - Hmm.
祝你好运 孩子 别搞砸了
Good luck, kid. And don't make a mess.
谁啊 我吗?绝对不会的
Who, me? I would never.
查理 看这里! 谢特兰先生!
Charlie, over here! - Mr. Shetland! Mr. Shetland!
嗨 您好吗?
Hi, how are you?
查理 这里
Charlie, here. Charlie.
我是朱迪·格兰特 《名人》杂♥志♥的
Judy Grant, Fame magazine.
能不能跟我们多介绍一下 你那位迷人的新女友?
Can you tell us more about your charming new girlfriend
我们在波托切尔沃看到你们在船上呢
we saw on your boat in Porto Cervo?
你是说哪一个女友?
Which one?
查理 这边 看这边
Charlie, over here, this way.
很高兴在这里见到你 - 活动很棒
Nice to see you here. - What a gorgeous event.
是的 我们可以多聊聊... - 姐!
Yes, we can definitely talk more-- - Sis!
我来了
I'm here.
哇 真是荣幸 您终于赏脸出现了
Oh, thank you for gracing us with the privilege of an appearance.
你知道我讨厌这些破玩意
You know I hate these fucking things.
什么 筹款活动吗?
What, fundraisers?
是那些人
The people.
我也一样
You and I both.
现在我们必须看起来非常强大
Right now, it's crucial we appear strong.
团结一致
Together.
好吧 为我们干杯?
Well, then. To us?
不 为...
No. To...
为仙都干杯
To Xanadu.
我穿睡衣 潜入克里姆林宫都比现在自在
I'd feel more comfortable infiltrating the Kremlin in my pajamas.
我穿这件裙子太扎眼了
I stand out a mile in this dress.
这种场合就要扎眼
In these kinds of events, standing out is the point.
足球是很好的消遣呢
Soccer's a nice distraction.
很棒的比赛 可惜我一直搞不懂规则
Great game. Never could wrap my head around the rules though.
...他对右路防得很严 我认为对准左下角射门更有机会
...he covers the right corner pretty well. I'd rather bet on the bottom left.
两队踢得都很精彩!
What an exciting moment for both teams!
顺便说一句
FYI,
这里叫英式足球
they call it football around here.
差不多吧 - 看到目标了吗?
Potato, po-tah-to. - Do we have an eye on the target?
已经盯上了
Both eyes.
准备好行动了
Ready to move.
给我电♥话♥ - 就在...
Phone. - It's right...
你一定是在开玩笑吧
Oh. - Oh, you have got to be kidding.
我忘在房♥间里了 正在充电
I left it back in the room. Charging.
对不起 我马上回来
I... I'm sorry. I'll be right back.
你们听到了吗?
Did you get that?
“速战速决”没那么容易呢 是吧?
So much for "in and out," huh?
好了 各位 计划有变
Okay, team, change of plans.
惊雷 快查酒店数据库
Thunder, skim through the hotel's database.
我们需要她的房♥间号♥
We need a room number.
山姆 赶在他们之前 拿到那部手♥机♥
Sam, get to that phone before they do.
收到
On it.
什么情况? - 可恶
What is happening here? - Shit.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking shit.
所以我要去哪里?
So, where am I headed?
稍等
One moment.
找到了 1667号♥房♥间
There. Room 1667.
顶楼 下电梯右转
Top floor. Exit to the right.
拿到手♥机♥ 速战速决
You find the phone, in and out.
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
就那么简单 收到
Simple as that. Copy.
看来我们有小伙伴了
Seems we've got company.
晚安
Good night.
戴安娜的助理
Diana's assistant.
你最好快点 山姆
You better hurry then, Sam.
放心 我来搞定
No worries. I got it.