A队去左边 B队去右边
Alpha team to the left. Bravo team to the right.
遵命 - 遵命 长官
Yes. - Yes, sir.
去大楼后面看看
Stay alert. Check the back of the building.
快点!
Come on!
检查北侧!
North!
无情况 - 大楼后侧无情况 长官 汇报情况 - 无情况
Clear.
是的
Yes.
所有人
All of them.
去吧 - 没有幸存者 没有踪迹
No survivor, no trace.
已经处理好了
It's been taken care of.
当然
Of course.
我们在追踪他们
We are on their trail.
(波兰 苏瓦尔基)
(改编自育碧原创作品 汤姆·克兰西《细胞分♥裂♥》)
《细胞分♥裂♥:死亡监视》
集名:《吃完再聊》
董事会已投票通过了 谢特兰女士
The board has voted, Ms. Shetland.
虽然行业蒸蒸日上 但我们公♥司♥每况愈下
And while our industry booms, our company wanes.
我们是私人军事公♥司♥ 不是慈善机构
We're a private military company, not a charity organization.
你父亲绝对不会容忍♥这种局面的
And your father never would have tolerated this.
是我让这家公♥司♥摆脱了我父亲的阴影
I removed this company from my father's shadow.
如今的公♥司♥是我一手打造的
I built it up to where it stands today.
而你们不过是坐在那里捞钱罢了
While you just sat there filling your pockets.
我不会不战而降 轻易让位
And I will not leave my stead without a fight.
你们这群贪婪的老家伙
You greedy bunch of fossils.
你的项目根本不切实际
This project of yours is simply unrealistic.
我们没有办法纵容这种...愚蠢行为
We do not have the means to indulge this... folly.
绿色未来 可再生能源... 这些都是什么玩意?
Green futures, renewable energy... What is all this?
不是吧 - 戴安娜
Come on! - Diana.
请重新考虑你的决定 - 我是这家公♥司♥的领导!
Please, reconsider your decision. - I'm head of this fucking company!
不会有事的 你知道吗?是这样的
It will be fine. You know what? Here's the deal.
这样的话 我们别无选择 只能找人接替你了
In that case, we have no other choice but to seek your replacement.
好的 我得进去了 - 接替我?
All right. I gotta go in now. - Replacement?
真是讽刺
That's ironic.
姐姐 我错过什么了?
So, sis, what did I miss, huh?
本次会议仅限迁际董事会成员参加
This meeting is reserved exclusively for the members of the Displace board.
我们不能让家属就这样...
We can't allow family members to just--
董事会已经决定解除我的职务了
Well, the board has seen fit to remove me from my post.
董事会?什么董事会?
Board? What board?
你是说这些人吗?
You mean these guys?
老年绅士联盟?
The League of Senile Gentlemen?
你说什么? - 是哦 对了
Come again? - Right, yes.
上周是我的生日
So, last week was my birthday.
21岁啦
The grand ol' 2-1.
谢特兰信托刚给我一个惊喜...
The Shetland Trust surprised me...
相信我 你们也会觉得是惊喜的
Oh, and believe you me, it will be a surprise to you as well.
他们让我完全接管投资组合
...by granting me full access to the investment portfolio,
也就是我父亲...
which my father...
对不起 也就是我们的父亲
Sorry, that is to say, our father.
在遗嘱里留给我的部分
...left me in his will.
如果我和我姐手里的股份加在一起
And if you add up the shares sis and I own,
我们就是大股东了
well, that would make us the majority holder.
所以...
So...
滚出我的公♥司♥吧
Get the fuck out of my company.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
走吧 快滚蛋吧 - 太荒谬了
Chop chop. Off you fuck now.
这简直是对你父亲遗产的侮辱!
This is a disgrace to your father's legacy!
我们去找这个该死的老头吧
Let's go get this fucking old man.
(原始影像)
(随身摄像头 特工编号♥100992)
你可真难找啊 山姆·费舍尔
You're a hard man to reach, Sam Fisher.
你送给我的“贺卡”够震撼的
That was a hell of a greeting card you sent me.
我要带她去哪里?
Where am I taking her?
前往格但斯克的安全屋
Head to the safe house in Gdańsk.
保护好那名特工
And keep the agent safe.
那我就先潜伏着 等你派救援队吧
I guess I'll lay low till you send the rescue team.
我们被迫断线了 别指望有人来接应
We had to go offline. Don't count on the cavalry.
麦肯纳掌握着我们不能失去的情报
McKenna has intel we can't afford to lose.
我感觉事态不小 山姆
I sense it's big, Sam.
提醒我一下 我为什么应该在乎?
Hm. Remind me why I should care?
老朋友 迁际集团
Old friends. Displace International.
我还真有点想你了 格瑞姆
Huh. I've missed you, Grim.
不 你才不想
No. No, you haven't.
(德国 慕尼黑 1991年)
天啊 山姆
Jesus, Sam.
近来怎么样 道格拉斯?
How you been, Douglas?
好了 万事都有第一次
All right. There's a first time for everything.
还好我在匡蒂科基地 学习的是医学预科 对吧?
Good thing I aced pre-med back at Quantico, huh?
会痛到要命的
This is gonna hurt like hell.
我数到三 一、二...
On the count of three. One, two...
那老家伙在耍我们
The old man. He's fucking with us.
的确如此
He sure is.
(数据分♥析♥)
已经太久了
It's been taking too long.
他们会出现的
They will show up.
早晚会来的
Eventually.
(护照)
(波兰共和国)
(查询中...)
(米沃什·博莱斯瓦夫)
(米沃什·博莱斯瓦夫)
怪兽 我要去一趟杂货店 你需要什么吗?
I'm heading to the grocery store, Kaiju. Need anything?
我就猜到是这样
That's what I thought.
(咖啡馆)
(卡瓦餐厅 坐标确认)
(目标定位)
我收到信♥号♥♥了 - 所有小队准备就绪
I've got a signal. - All units at the ready.
(目标定位)
I've got a signal. - All units at the ready.
我收到信♥号♥♥了 - 所有小队准备就绪
市政厅广场 现在出发!
Town Hall Square. Now!
嘿!
Hey!
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我不知道...谁啊?
I... I don't know... Who?
我发现他了 他去拱廊那边了
I got him. He's headed to the arcade.
那边!
Over there!
两点方向 往教堂那边去了
Two o'clock. Headed to the church.
先生 一切还好吗?
Sir, is everything okay?
请描述一下情况 我听不见 先生
Please describe the situation. I can't hear you, sir.
你刚说教堂里有三名武装人员
You said there are three armed men inside the church.
可以确认吗? 我马上派巡逻车过去 先生
Could you confirm it? I’m sending a patrol car to you, sir.
维克多死了 我们被一个该死的老头耍了
Victor's dead. We are being played by a fucking old man.
她不是真的 不!
She's not real. No, no!
快去找他!
Go find him!
芙蕾雅!
Freya!
抓住他!
Go get him!
我真是受够你了
I'm so done with you.
你来了 我们来庆祝一下吧
There you are. Let's celebrate.
我们现在是合伙人了
We're partners now.
他们的表情真是绝了
The look on their faces.
听我说
So, listen.
我对公♥司♥的新方向有很多想法...
You know, I have a ton of ideas for the new company direction--
我很想听 查理 真的
And I would love to hear them, Charlie, I absolutely would,
但今天实在太累了 明天也不会轻松
but today's been a hell of a day, and tomorrow's not looking any better.
听着 我懂的 姐姐
Look, I get it, sis.
我知道你有时候怎么看我 但我真能帮上忙
I know what you think of me sometimes, but I can really contribute here.
确实 你刚才表现得很好 查理
And you have. You were great in there, Charlie.
太精彩了
What a show.
还拿出蜡烛?简直完美
And the candle thing? Perfect.
我只是...有点累坏了
I... I just... I'm a little fried right now.
改天吧 很快的
Another time. Soon.
改天吧 没问题
Another time. Sure.
要知道 我们现在是同一阵线了 不管你喜不喜欢
You know, we're a team now, like it or not.
我不是他们那帮人 我是你的弟弟
I'm not one of them. I'm your brother.
同父异母的兄弟
Half-brother.
这是什么地方?我在哪里?
What is this place? Where am I?
快表明身份!
Identify yourself!
我们在波兰的格但斯克
We're in Poland. Gdańsk.
等等 你是美国人?
Wait... You're American?
你到底是谁?