卢卡斯·克塞茨 中情局的
Lukas Kersetz, CIA.
我们要去他以前的公♥寓♥
We're headed to his old apartment.
他曾在迁际集团做卧底
He was a plant in Displace International.
有点耳熟
Rings a bell.
中情局通常不会安插企业间谍
CIA doesn't go after corporate espionage.
时代变了
Times have changed.
我原本被派去协助他的调查
I went out to help him with his investigation.
我们以为迁际集团 会把他们的绿色能源专利卖♥♥给中国
We thought Displace were gonna sell their green energy patents to China,
或者俄♥罗♥斯♥
or Russia.
如果你能利用海洋 创造出廉价的可再生能源
If you can create cheap, renewable power from the ocean,
你就能为一整支舰队供能
you can power a navy.
我能看看你的证件吗?
Can I see your ID?
随时在任何国家的海岸附近 部署导弹和飞机
Base missiles and aircraft off the coast of any country at any time.
他们的终极目的是什么?
What's their endgame?
还不清楚 我们当时正在收集情报 但是...
Don't know yet. We were collecting intel, but...
事情没有按照计划进行
things didn't go as planned.
你们俩很亲近吗?
You two get close?
比亲近再近一点
A bit more than that.
这是违反规定的
Well, that's against the rules.
但我们都有过这种经历
But we've all been there.
他现在在哪里?
Where is he now?
他死了
He's dead.
安娜 你成功了 我很高兴
Anna, you made it. I'm glad.
你一定就是惊雷吧 欢迎来到第四...
And you must be Thunder. Welcome to 4th...
梯队
Echelon.
你是怎么做到的... - 我很厉害的
How did you manage to-- - I'm good.
好了 宝贝 亮出你的本事吧
All right, baby. Show me what you got.
如果我们能联♥系♥到格瑞姆 就可以把牙齿给她
We could get this to Grim if we could contact her.
她有工具能提取... - 还不够
She has the tools to extract-- - It's not enough.
为了安全起见 我们把文件分开存放在两处地方了
For security, we split the files between two places.
另一半在他的手表里 在我们在什切青的公♥寓♥
The other half is in his watch, at our apartment here in Szczecin.
我得去拿
I need to go get it.
你还没准备好 - 让开 伙计
You're not ready. - Step away, man.
我这把老骨头也需要活动一下 - 我说让开了
And my old bones could use some exercise. - I said, move your ass.
现在还不是报仇的时候 特工
Now is not the time for revenge, agent.
你得先休息
You've got to rest.
相信我 属于你的时机会来的
Believe me, your time will come.
但不是现在
But it's not now.
好吧
Fine.
我住过很多地方
I've lived in dozens of places,
但只有这里让我感觉像家一样
but this was the only one that felt like a home.
404号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 404.
在走廊的某处 你什么都没听见吗?
Somewhere in the hallway. Haven't you heard anything?
不 不是这里
No, that's not it.
漂亮、宽敞、舒适的阁楼
It's a nice, large, cozy loft.
一进门 你就会看到一条狭长的走廊
As you enter, you'll see a narrow hallway.
沿着走廊走到头 直奔卧室
Walk down it and head to the bedroom.
右边最后一扇门
Last door on the right.
算了吧!
Let go!
怎么了?
What?
抱歉 谢特兰女士让你尽快回电♥话♥
I'm sorry. Ms. Shetland asked for you to call back ASAP.
马上去卧室
Bedroom. Now.
他有几处藏东西的地方
There were a few places he'd hide things.
如果让我猜 我估计会是梳妆台
If I had to guess, I'd try the dresser.
中间抽屉后面有一个暗格
There's a compartment behind the middle drawer.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 遵命 女士 我明白
Yes. Yes, ma'am. I understand.
什么...你们俩 跟我来
What... You two, with me.
你不是说房♥间没有问题吗?
Didn't you say the room was cleared?
操!
Fuck!
来吧 快点 我们得找到那混♥蛋♥
Come on, hurry the fuck up. We need to find the son of a bitch.
有点生疏了呢 费舍尔
Getting sloppy, Fisher.
♪Ready for war, ready for action Ain't no report, gripping the traction♪
惊雷 你需要什么吗?
Do you need something?
♪I'll never come down I'm making hits by doing these sounds♪
抱歉 你需要什么吗?
Sorry. Did you need something?
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
你需要什么吗?
Do you need anything?
我想是咖啡吧
Coffee, I guess.
你的任务进展如何?
How's your mission going?
完成了 - 什么叫完成了?
It's done. - What do you mean?
任务完成了 所有连接都已恢复
Mission accomplished. All connections are back.
完成了
It's done.
(米沃什·博莱斯瓦夫...)
(格瑞姆:我们重新上线了...)
(加入)
费舍尔
Fisher.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
(处理完毕)
(加入...)
好久不见 山姆
Been too long, Sam.
还不够久 格瑞姆 乔
Not long enough, Grim. Jo.
山姆 麦肯纳 很高兴看到你恢复得不错
Sam. McKenna. Glad to see you're in better shape.
算你走运
You got lucky.
惊雷在创纪录的时间内 重建了通讯系统
Thunder here re-established the comms in record time.
哇 很高兴见到你 惊雷
Wow. Good to meet you, Thunder.
你可以叫我辛妮娅
You can call me Zinnia.
这位颤颤巍巍的老不死 是山姆·费舍尔
And this rattled old coffin-dodger is Sam Fisher.
很高兴认识你 - 我们一直没闲着
Nice to meet you. - We've been busy.
你确定你不叫 米沃什·博莱斯瓦夫吗?
You sure your name ain't Bolesław Miłosz?
(米沃什·博莱斯瓦夫)
怎么了?
What's going on?
费舍尔?
Fisher?
(已定位目标)
如果他知道那个名字...
If he knows that name...
他们也知道
...so do they.
快点
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
欢迎来到第四梯队 惊雷
Welcome to the 4th Echelon, Thunder.
好吧 等一下 谁能告诉我刚才发生什么事了吗?
Okay, hold up. Can someone tell me what just happened?