剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表
♪ I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ You dance it so well ♪
♪ Don't go away ♪
♪ I-I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ It's magical, physical ♪
♪ Never gonna give up now ♪
♪ Invincible, invincible ♪
♪ And reckless symphony ♪
♪ I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ You dance it so well ♪
♪ Don't go away ♪
♪ I-I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay It's magical ♪
“奇幻芭蕾舞”前情提要...
Previously on "Spellbound..."
你就像一个神话传说。
You're, like, a mythical legend.
你需要开始训练,就像现在一样。
You need to start training, like, now.
我必须专注于留在这所学校。
I have to focus on staying at this school.
下一次试镜将决定谁进谁出。
Next audition will determine who is in and who is out.
我们必须保护她免受追捕她的任何事情。
We have to protect her from whatever is after her.
标志说你正在招聘。
Sign says you're hiring.
你们俩都没有联♥系♥。
Neither of you are connected.
你还不如根本不跳舞。
You might as well not be dancing at all.
我们需要解决这个问题。
We need to fix this.
你为什么不使用魔法?
Why wouldn't you use magic?
当你需要做到最好时,
When you need to be your best,
让其他人休息。
let the others fall to rest.
发生了什么事情?
What's happening?
咒语让他们病得很重。
The spell's making them really sick.
我们有紧急情况。
We have an emergency.
您将在主舞台上跳舞。
You will be dancing on the main stage.
我会根据明天的表现做出选择。
I will make my selections based on tomorrow's performance.
水果和午餐。
Fruit and here's lunch.
今天你需要一个良好的蛋白质与碳水化合物的比例。
You'll need a good protein to carb ratio for today.
只是忽略我切掉外壳的事实。
Just ignore the fact that I cut off the crusts.
我知道你还不到八岁。
I know you aren't eight.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thanks.
你看... - 紧张?
You look... - Nervous?
我是。我什至喷了《让我在市中心平静下来》。
I am. I even spritzed with Calm Me Downtown.
好电♥话♥。我喜欢这种混合。
Good call. I love that blend.
但我要说的是美丽。
But I was gonna say beautiful.
我不想让自己难堪。
I don't want to embarrass myself.
嗯,没有。我也是。
Mm, no. Me either.
我不惜一切代价避免这种情况。
I try to avoid that at all costs.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
我已经处于劣势,因为我有
I'm already at a disadvantage because I have
不同的训练,而且,我早上不能排练
different training, but also, I can't rehearse in the morning
因为我不住在学校。
because I don't live at the school.
不要让这成为你的故事。
Don't let that be your story.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
你今天出去
You go out there today
你尽你所能跳舞。
and you dance to the best of your ability.
你承诺它比昨天更好。
And you commit to it being better than yesterday.
这就是你登上顶峰的方式。
That is how you rise to the top.
是的,但是... - 我知道。
Yeah, but... - I know.
你必须更加努力。
You have to work harder.
芭蕾舞的规则不是为我们写的,
The rules in ballet weren't written for us,
所以你必须比其他人更努力地工作。
so you have to work harder than everyone else.
你必须向他们展示。
You have to show them.
你必须把所有东西都带到桌面上。
You have to bring everything to the table.
是的,我明白。
Yeah, I know.
如果我能得到额外的工作室时间...
And if I could get extra studio time...
你带来了你的黑人女孩魔法。
You bring your Black girl magic.
您的额外闪光点。- 是的,好的。
Your extra sparkle. - Yeah, okay.
去找他们,塞斯·派克·钟斯。
Go get them, Cece Parker Jones.
塞斯·派克·钟斯。
Cece Parker Jones.
塞斯·派克·琼斯,什么,什么?
Cece Parker Jones, what, what?
塞斯·派克·钟斯。
Cece Parker Jones.
我会的。是的。-是的。
I will. Yes. - Yeah.
谢谢。哦。
Thank you. Oh.
你没有看到。
You didn't see that.
哦,嗨。借过。-你好。
Oh, hi. Coming through. - Hello.
今晚大戏。
Big performance tonight.
嘿,姜。报到值班。
Hey, Ginger. Reporting for duty.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是阿德里安。前几天你雇了我。
I'm Adrian. You hired me the other day.
我做了?
I did?
哼。
Huh.
我想我做到了。
I guess I did.
好吧,你可以从扫店开始。
Well, you can start by sweeping the shop.
嗯。 - 然后
Mm. - And then
您可以打开这些盒子的包装。
you can unpack these boxes.
我去拿扫帚。
I'll go get the broom.
嘿,小兄弟,你在那里?
Hey, little bro, you there?
是的,我在这里。
Yeah, I'm here.
你一个人?- 一分钟。是的。
You alone? - For a minute. Yeah.
不要紧张。甩掉它。
Don't be nervous. Shake it off.
你会没事的。
You'll be fine.
看,我明白了。
Look, I get it.
我是由神秘猎人训练的。
I was trained by mystic hunters.
我在现场工作。你只有书。
I worked in the field. You only ever had books.
但你需要相信我。
But you need to trust me.
我现在正在运行这个。
I'm running this now.
谢谢你不断提醒我。
Thanks for constantly reminding me.
我刚刚从她身边经过,
I just passed her,
但是没有时间搜索位置。
but there was no time to search for the location.
天啊。
Oh, boy.
你需要摆脱你的读书谈话。
You're gonna need to get out of your book talk.
但可以肯定的是,如果你在错误的时间采取行动
But sure, if you make a move at the wrong time
你将开始一场史诗般的战斗,
you'll start an epic battle and
如果我们输了,我们可能再也找不到她了。
if we lose, we might never find her again.
所以我们不会输。明白了?
So we don't lose. Got it?
但她从不孤单。
But she's never alone.
她要么在学校,要么和她的阿姨在一起。
She's either at school or with her aunt.
而今晚,她有一场盛大的表演。
And tonight, she has this big performance.
这很完美。
That's perfect.
没有人能够挑出你。
No one will be able to single you out.
混进去,把她榨干,然后离开那里。明白了?
Blend in, drain her, then get out of there. Got it?
我会看著的,小兄弟。
I'll be watching, little brother.
啊。
Ah.
- ♪ Catch me if you can ♪
♪ If you are my biggest fan ♪
♪ You'll follow me all the way to La La Land ♪
♪ Catch me if you can ♪
♪ You can reach out for my hand ♪
♪ And if your love is true ♪
♪ Maybe I'll still be in love with you ♪
T minus nine minutes and counting.
你和你的卡。
You and your cards.
我知道你试图进入我的脑海,
I know you're trying to get into my head,
但它行不通。
but it won't work.
今晚的表演就是一切
This performance tonight is everything
我要杀了它。
and I'm going to kill it.
我不相信破坏。
I don't believe in sabotage.
是的,对。
Yeah, right.
论文调度是怎么回事?
What's with the paper sched?
我会让你知道我更喜欢有一份硬拷贝
I'll have you know that I prefer to have a hard copy
我的日程安排,因为 A,数位副本
of my schedule because A, digital copies
不可靠和B,让我感觉更好拿著它。
aren't reliable and B, makes me feel better to hold it.
如果我们今晚不把它碾碎,
If we don't crush it out there tonight,
我们在这所学校完成了学业。我肯定知道。
we're finished at this school. That I know for sure.
想听听卡片上的内容吗?
Want to hear what the cards have to say?
是的,如果我相信一些愚蠢的塔罗牌。
Yeah, if I believe some stupid tarot cards.
但如果你坚持。
But if you insist.
我想我可以抽出几分钟。
I guess I could spare a few minutes.
去拿本尼的手♥机♥。
Go for Benny's phone.
啊,杜卡斯夫人,你好。
Ah, bonjour Madame Ducasse.
嘟嘟?
Ce va?
那你今晚来吗?
So are you coming tonight?
把手♥机♥还给我。
Give me my phone back.
剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表