剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表
Uh, yeah. I know.
所以让我们做一个假的练习日期
So let's do a fake date for practice
在中场休息期间。
during halftime period.
不要迟到!
Don't be late!
是的!
Yes!
这就是你获胜的方式。
That's how you win.
回头见。
See you later.
她需要自己做这个。
She'll need to do this one herself.
我会给她留一张纸条。
I'll leave her a note.
只是让她开始的一点提示。
Just a wee hint to get her started.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,无论发生什么,
Oh, whatever happens,
我们不能告诉金杰昨晚的事情。
we can't tell Ginger about last night.
明显地。
Obviously.
神圣的废话。
Holy crap.
女孩?
Girls?
只是清洁。
Just cleaning.
这是一个接近的。
That was a close one.
这么近!
So close!
啊哈!
Aha!
你们两个从来不打扫卫生,不让我问。
You two never clean up without me asking.
所以我心想,嗯,姜,
So I thought to myself, hmm, Ginger,
有什么事吗?
is there something going on?
昨晚有什么事吧?
Anything about last night, maybe?
完全平淡无奇。
Totally uneventful.
一点也不异常。
Nothing unusual at all.
我应该更直接一点吗?
Shall I be more direct?
保护圈怎么样?
How was the protection circle?
这是95%好。
It was 95% good.
是的。-是的。
Yeah. - Yeah.
而且你总是四舍五入。
And you always round up.
所以 95 变成了 100。
So 95 becomes 100.
所以这是一个非常好的分数。
So it's a really good score.
很抱歉,Cece 是安全的。
We're sorry, but Cece is safe and secure.
所以一切都很好。
So it's all good.
这会少很多咬指甲
It would be a lot less nail-biting
如果我们恢复了魔力。
if we had our magic back.
你确实答应过你会做到的。
You did promise you'd get to it.
你是对的。
You're right.
这对每个人来说都更安全。
It's safer for everyone.
拿我的斗篷。
Get my cloak.
我刚收到你的短♥信♥。
I just got your text.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
她被困在镜子里。
She's trapped in the mirror.
什么?
What?
像一面真正的镜子?
Like an actual mirror?
是的。在实际的镜子里。
Yep. Inside the actual mirror.
在工作室里。
In the studio.
我需要威森一家。
I need the Wizens.
如果她永远被困在那里怎么办?
What if she's stuck in there forever?
我完全吓坏了。
I'm totally freaking out.
为我打掩护?
Cover for me?
哦。
Oh.
嘿。
Hey.
今天上课太抽了。
So pumped for class today.
下午好,先生。
Good afternoon, sir.
塞斯。
Cece.
我们不要迟到。
Let's not be late.
认真地?
Seriously?
做点什么。
Do something.
我就在这里。塞斯。
I'm right here. Cece.
我看不到你。
I can't see you.
坚持住。
Just hold on.
你不是暴徒吗?
Aren't you a riot?
我不抱著。
I'm not holding.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
你要我试著解释一下吗
Do you want me to try to explain
那么这个呢?
this sitch to the class then?
塞斯·派克·钟斯,
Cece Parker Jones,
如果你现在不做点什么...
if you don't do something right now...
你会停止对我大喊大叫吗?
Would you just stop shouting at me?
这是一首新歌♥。
It's a new song.
你没听过吗?
Haven't you heard it?
♪ 别再对我♪大喊大叫了
♪ Just stop shouting at me ♪
不?
No?
它一直萦绕在我的脑海里。
It's stuck in my head.
好。
Okay.
请围拢。
Gather round, please.
好。好。
Good. Okay.
优势和劣势。
Strengths and weaknesses.
我们都有。
We all have them.
所以今天,我要
So today, I'm going to
将你与你的对立面配对。
pair you up with your opposite.
听起来很酷。
Sounds cool.
好吧,虽然我很高兴你这么想,杰克,
Well, while I'm thrilled you think so, Jack,
这不是练习的真正重点。
it's not really the point of the exercise.
注意到,先生。
Noted, Sir.
贝努瓦,我相信你已经注意到了
Benoit, I'm sure you've noticed
西蒙妮转弯是多么顺利。
how smooth Simone goes into her turns.
西蒙妮,你一定注意到了贝努瓦的扩展。
And Simone, you must have noticed Benoit's extension.
你们都可以学习彼此的长处。
You can all learn from each other's strengths.
你会发现我巧妙地暴露了你的弱点。
And you'll find I've cleverly exposed your weaknesses.
像塞斯和米娅...
Like Cece and Mia...
米。。。米娅。
Mi... Mia.
米娅在哪里?
Where's Mia?
米娅在哪里?
Where is Mia?
她病了。
She's sick.
她有咳嗽性头痛。
She has a cough-headache.
我忘了替她通知办公室。
I forgot to notify the office for her.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
好吧,你可以赶上她,那么。
Well, you can catch her up, then.
爱。
Love to.
等不及。
Can't wait.
不,真的吗?
No, really?
嘘。
Shh.
她在做什么?
What is she doing?
不好意思。
Sorry.
不是你,先生。
Not you, sir.
嗯,就是我脑海中的那首歌♥。
Um, just that song in my head.
好。
Okay.
好吧,我要让你们所有人排练。
Well, I'm going to leave you all to rehearse.
你已经知道编舞了。
You already know the choreography.
但是,这是您的新对。
However, here are your new pairs.
所以请看一看。
So please take a look.
我先在工作室打电♥话♥给dibs。
I call dibs on the studio first.
我的意思是,米娅有。
I mean, Mia does.
她今天早上生病前告诉我。
She told me this morning before she got sick.
这是你一整天做对的第一件事。
That's the first thing you've done right all day.
现在,我将寻找一些明显的改进
Now, I'll be looking for some clear improvements
当我以后看到这些作品时。
when I see these pieces later.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
不,我需要威森一家。
No, I need the Wizens.
如果我不知道,我就不能施法。
I can't cast a spell if I don't know any.
我需要一本咒语书,一些提示和技巧,
I need a spell book, some tips and tricks,
让人们走出镜子的指南。
a guide to getting people out of mirrors.
你知道,任何事情。
You know, anything.
拼写?你在谈论什么?
Spell? What are you talking about?
你需要认真地压缩它。
You need to seriously zip it.
我说话的时候不能让你说话。
I can't have you talking when I'm talking.
让我头晕目眩。
Makes my head spin.
我需要你的说明。
剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表