剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表
Maybe.
我的意思是,有明显的暗恋舞伴。
I mean, there's the obvious crush dance partner.
还是我们应该比较卡片和图表?
Or should we compare the cards and charts?
不 不 不。这不是科学。
No, no, no. This is not science.
身高、重心、鞋码、
Height, center of gravity, shoe size,
这些都是实事求是。
those are actual facts.
贝努瓦呢?
What about Benoit?
他总是咀嚼那些微小的、奇怪的强壮薄荷糖。
He's always chewing on those tiny, curiously strong mints.
那些是为了他的神经。
Those are for his nerves.
说到伯努瓦。
Speaking of Benoit.
任何更新?-不。
Any updates? - Nope.
也许你应该说点什么。
Maybe you should just say something.
我不知道该说什么,“你看起来很巫婆。
I don't know what to say to, "You look pretty witchy."
这到底是什么意思,漂亮还是巫婆?
What does that even mean, pretty or witchy?
很难说。
It's hard to say.
另外,我们的迹象现在不一致。
Plus, our signs are at odds right now.
这些土星凌日可不是开玩笑的。
These Saturn transits are no joke.
所以这可能意味著不讨人喜欢的方式的巫婆。
So it probably means witchy in the not flattering way.
土星对杰克出汗的手负责吗?
Is Saturn responsible for Jack's sweaty hands?
因为我不能。
Because I can't.
而且身体喷雾很强烈。
And that body spray is intense.
我不介意杰克身体喷雾的气味。
I don't mind the smell of Jack's body spray.
啊哈,破了!-我就知道。
Aha, busted! - I knew it.
嗯,没关系。我们需要科学。
Well, it doesn't matter. We need science.
我不会因为找不到而失去 40% 的成绩
I'm not losing 40% of my grade just because I don't find
杰克的身体喷雾令人厌恶。
Jack's body spray repulsive.
嗯,杰克是双子座,你是处♥女♥座。
Well, Jack's a Gemini, and you're a Virgo.
你不仅是智力天堂的匹配,
Not only are you match made in intellectual heaven,
你的卫星也高度相容,
your moons are highly compatible too,
让你成为这个二重唱的真正伟大的组合。
making you a truly great pair for this duet.
真?
Really?
好吧,我什么都不打算说,
Well, I wasn't going to say anything,
但是我已经通过演算法运行了两次统计资讯,
but I've run the stats through the algorithm twice,
事实上,杰克。
and it is, in fact, Jack.
耶!
Yay!
我没有太多时间去感情。
I don't have much time for affection.
我迟到了。
I'm late.
看,如果这些配对是我们等级的 40%,
Look, if these pairings are 40% of our grade,
我真的希望女孩们知道她们在做什么。
I really hope the girls know what they're doing.
确实。
For sure.
另外,我必须找到我最好的舞鲨照片匹配。
Plus, I have to find my best Dance Shark photo match.
嘿,你有爆头吗?
Hey, do you have a headshot?
西蒙妮显然不感兴趣,
Simone's clearly not interested,
所以忘了她。
so forget about her.
而米娅...我不想和米娅配对。
And Mia... I do not want to be paired with Mia.
说真的,除了她,任何人。
Seriously, anyone but her.
因为我非常迷恋她,
Because I have a huge crush on her,
如果我必须成为她的伴侣,我会完全搞砸的。
and I'll totally mess it up if I have to be her partner.
我将无法集中注意力。
I won't be able to concentrate.
来吧,杰克。
Come on, Jack.
杰克为什么不想成为她的伴侣?
Why wouldn't Jack want to be her partner?
我们需要一个咒语。
We need a spell.
这正是威森夫妇所说的。
This is exactly what the Wizens were talking about.
在我的家书里,我不停地翻来覆去。
In my family book, I kept turning
到“天作之合”的咒语。
to the "Match Made in Heaven" spell.
这一定意味著我必须使用它。
It must mean I have to use it.
我不会撒谎。我有点喜欢这个。
I'm not going to lie. I'm kind of loving this.
嗯,我是一个优秀的老师。
Well, I am an excellent teacher.
你是。
You are.
但我的意思是魔法。
But I meant the magic.
我需要帮助米娅,瞧,
I need to help Mia, and voila,
咒语就在那里帮忙。
the spell is right there to help.
我不能让她的心碎了。
I can't let her heart get shattered.
以下是我们要做的。
Here's what we'll do.
是的。
Yes.
杰克总是在上课前戴上他的身体喷雾。
Jack always puts on his body spray right before class.
我们只需要确保米娅
We just have to make sure that Mia
是工作室里唯一和他在一起的人
is the only person in the studio with him
当他与她进行眼神交流时。
when he makes eye contact with her.
玫瑰花瓣、蜂蜜、薰衣草、蕨叶和胡萝卜。
Rose petals, honey, lavender, fern leaves, and carrot.
胡萝卜视线将他变成骑士
Carrots for sight to turn him into a knight
一见钟情。
to fall all in love at first sight.
天作之合,直到午夜钟声敲响。
A match made in heaven until the clock strikes midnight.
你可以去和她说话。
You could just go speak to her.
不知道你在说什么。
No idea what you're talking about.
我看到你爬她的页面。
I saw you creeping her page.
我正在检查她的骨骼结构,以寻找舞蹈鲨鱼。
I was checking her bone structure for Dance Shark.
嘿,伙计们。
Hey, guys.
您将如何在太空中组织派对?
How would you organize a party in space?
嗯,我没有?
Um, I don't?
你这个星球。
You planet.
不?
No?
我还有其他可以尝试的。
I have others I can try.
还行。
OK.
演出结束了。
Show's over.
去,去。
Go, go.
嗨,米娅!我可以帮忙。
Hi, Mia! I can help.
我很好。- 让我来帮你。
I'm fine. - Let me help you.
我说我没事。
I said I'm fine.
你好。-你好。
Hi. - Hi.
你好。
Hi.
你好。
Hi.
你好。
Hi.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不用担心。
Don't worry.
我不喜欢他。
I'm not into him.
但就像,我是。
But like, I am.
我真的是。
I really am.
你们两个是一对吗?
Are you two a pair?
是的。
Yes.
无论你在做什么,它都必须停止。
Whatever you're doing, it has to stop.
呃呃。
Nuh-uh.
是的,这是一个咒语。
Yes, it's a spell.
咒语,L-O-V-E。
Spell, L-O-V-E.
啊哈,我们有一对,我明白了。
Aha, we have a pair, I see.
好。-不。
Good. - No.
我们是一对。
We're a pair.
我们整晚都在谈论它,不是吗?
We talked about it all night long, didn't we?
我们做到了。
We did.
但是... - 好吧,那么杰克和米娅。
But... - OK, so Jack and Mia then.
是的,先生。- 嗯嗯。
Yes, sir. - Mm-hmm.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
我很好。
I'm fine.
所以你和杰克,合作伙伴。
So you and Jack, partners.
耶!
Yay!
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
为什么每个人都一直问我?
Why does everybody keep asking me that?
我只是想... - 我很好。
I just thought... - I'm fine.
他太有趣了。
He's so funny.
而且他太可爱了。
And he's so cute.
而且他的舞蹈技巧很疯狂。
And his dance skills are insane.
另外,那个喷雾。
Plus, that spray.
我喜欢他的气味。
I love the way he smells.
哦,杰基。
Oh, Jackie.
他太梦幻了。
And he's so dreamy.
现在洗澡不是很有趣吗?
Wouldn't a shower be so fun right now?
你先走。- 而且他也很聪明。
You go first. - And he's really smart too.
这都是你的错!
This is all your fault!
你和你愚蠢的占星术标志。
You and your stupid astrology signs.
我相信你。
I believed you.
我看起来像个白♥痴♥。
剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表