剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表
Have a great day.
放开我!
Get off of me!
请问你现在可以走了吗?
Can you just go now, please?
一个真正的威森不能否认她的魔法。
A true Wizen can't deny her magic.
他们说明你逃脱
And they helped you escape
来袭的尘埃龙♥卷♥风♥?
an attacking dust tornado?
因为这太多了,即使对我来说也是如此。
Because this is too much, even for me.
不,太多是发现我是一个Wizen,
No, too much is finding out that I'm a Wizen,
就像现实生活中的...
like a real-life...
女巫
witch
在我生命中最重要的一天。
on the most important day of my life.
有所有这些奇怪的事情发生,
There are all these weird things happening,
我什至不能...我妈不告诉我这些?
and I can't even... with my mom not telling me any of this?
即使我不知道那尘埃是怎么回事......
And even though if I don't know what that dust was all about...
这是真的。
it was real.
但我昨天尽我所能试镜,
But I auditioned yesterday to the best of my ability,
我只能希望这已经足够了。
and I can only hope that it was enough.
名单上了。
The list is up.
快点,快点!
Come on, come on!
是的!我不敢相信我逃脱了
Yes! I can't believe I escaped
第一轮削减!
the first round of cuts!
我需要通过第二轮。
I need to make it through round two.
你会...我们都会的。
You will... we both will.
是的,我们会的。- 我不认为
Yeah, we will. - I didn't think
她就是那么好。-哎哟。
she was that good. - Ouch.
嗯,很明显,你不是。
Well, clearly, you weren't.
嘿,兄弟,恭喜。
Hey, bro, congrats.
看看你,二号♥。就在我下面...第一。
Look at you, number two. Just under me... number one.
哦。。。是的!
Oh... yeah!
我们做到了,我们做到了,我们做到了,
We did it, we did it, we did it,
我们做到了,我们做到了...
we did it, we did it...
我们为什么在这里?
Why are we out here?
你不知道吗?那是在塞斯之后。
Don't you know? It was after Cece.
我们在寻找什么?-我还不知道。
What are we looking for? - I don't know yet.
哦。。。什么?我想我在这里发现了一些东西。
Oh... what's that? I think I found something here.
喔!
Whoo!
不好意思。塞斯。
Sorry. Cece.
她感到非常快乐和拳头抽
She's feeling very happy and fist-pumpy
突然之间。
all of a sudden.
有趣。。。
Interesting...
在进一步检查时,我们需要知道这是什么。
On further examination, we need to know what this is.
同意了,但是...
Agreed, but...
我认为我们需要面对事实
I think we need to face facts
并承认我们在这里超出了我们的联盟。
and admit we're out of our league here.
我们需要找到一位长老。
We need to find an Elder.
不。我们得到了这个。
No. We got this.
好。
Okay.
我告诉你,这不是梦。
I'm telling you, it wasn't a dream.
好。
Okay.
卡片不会说谎。
The cards don't lie.
这两个一起...
These two together...
他们清楚地表明你是一个Wizen。
they clearly show that you are a Wizen.
这一切意味著什么?为什么是现在?
What does it all mean? And why now?
我看看。
Let's see.
呃呃。
Uh-oh.
好。
Okay.
安静,请,听好了。
Quiet, please, and listen up.
下一次试镜将成对进行,
The next audition will be in pairs,
这意味著我将寻找这两种技术
which means I'll be looking for both technique
和连接。
and connection.
此回拨将确定谁在内,谁在外。
This call-back will determine who is in and who is out.
所以让我们开始吧。
So let's get started.
拜托,我可以看看皮埃尔和佐伊吗?
Please, may I see Pierre and Zoe?
克莱蒙和艾米丽。
Clemon and Emily.
杰克和西蒙妮。
Jack and Simone.
米娅和芬恩。
Mia and Finn.
呃,你们两个很好。你可以保持原样。
Uh, you two are good. You can stay as you are.
你们两个。请你们两个配对。
You two. You two can pair up, please.
好。这就只剩下塞斯和贝努瓦了。
Good. That just leaves Cece and Benoit.
不。
No.
我的意思是。。。我不认为我们是对手。
I mean... I don't think we're a match.
就身高而言,我的意思是。
In terms of height, I mean.
没事的。
It's fine.
我和...她。
Me and... her.
我兴高采烈。谢谢你,先生。
I'm elated. Thank you, sir.
好。我很高兴你很开心。
Good. I'm glad you're happy.
好吧,现在,我可以有一个女孩吗?
Okay, now, can I have one of the girls?
我带你进门。
I'll walk you through the entrance.
和。。。
And...
五和六
Five and six
和七和八。
and seven and eight.
还有长廊,让她趴在腿上。
And promenade, and keep her on her leg.
互相支援。
Support one another.
现在,我希望你建立一个真实的、真实的联♥系♥
Now, I want you to make a real, true connection
与您的伴侣。
with your partner.
然后下来。这很可爱。
And down. That's lovely.
好,谢谢。请继续。
Good, thank you. Please continue.
继续,大家。- 你觉得吗
Continue, everyone. - Do you think
他会再跑一次吗?-不。并停止做
he'll run it again? - No. And stop doing
这些奇怪的手臂动作。
these weird arm movements.
我忍♥不住。
I can't help it.
让我们运行其余的。
Let's run the rest.
这是...
Which is...
这太不可思议了。
This is unbelievable.
我没有做传统的编舞
I didn't do traditional choreography
或者在我的旧学校代表作品,好吗?
or rep pieces at my old school, okay?
我正在努力追赶。
I'm trying to catch up.
你在干什么?那不是编舞。
What are you doing? That's not the choreography.
停下。
Stop it.
你闭著眼睛跳舞吗?
Do you dance with your eyes shut?
我应该吗?-不。只需专注
Should I? - No. Just focus
并努力跟上。- 好的,退后。
and try to keep up. - Okay, back off.
塞斯,贝努瓦,中心楼层,请。
Cece, Benoit, center floor, please.
让我们看看你过得怎么样。
Let's see how you're getting on.
让我们给他们一些空间。谢谢。好。
Let's give them some space. Thank you very much. Okay.
呼吸。
Breathe.
和。。。
And...
五
Five,
和六...
and six...
不,停在那里。对不起,够了,谢谢。
No, stop there. Sorry, that's enough, thank you.
够了。
That's enough.
好吧,你们中的一个人只有技术,
Okay, one of you has nothing but technique,
你们中的一个没有,
and one of you has none,
但你们都没有联♥系♥。
but neither of you are connecting.
如果观众感受不到这种联♥系♥,
And if the audience can't feel that connection,
那你还不如根本不跳舞。
then you may as well not be dancing at all.
理解?
Understood?
好。好。
Good. Okay.
试镜将在卡尼尔举♥行♥。
Auditions will be held at the Garnier.
继续排练,我在那里见。
Keep rehearsing, and I'll see you there.
保持水分。
Stay hydrated.
只是在塞斯周围跳舞。
Just dance around Cece.
你们俩都有足够的天赋。
You have enough talent for the both of you.
不要让她让你失望。
Don't let her bring you down.
我们需要解决这个问题。而且很快。
We need to fix this. And fast.
我听到了,但是...我现在无法避开我的眼睛。
I hear you, but... I can't avert my eyes right now.
如果杰克出汗太多,他的手就会太滑,
If Jack gets too sweaty, his hands'll be too slippery,
我不能冒险从电梯里掉下来。
and I cannot risk falling out the lift.
这是怎么?
What's this?
“将军...不适“?
"General... Malaise"?
“万一有紧急情况,投。”
剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表