剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表
♪ I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ You dance it so well ♪
♪ Don't go away ♪
♪ I-I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ It's magical, physical ♪
♪ Never gonna give up now ♪
♪ Invincible, invincible ♪
♪ And reckless symphony ♪
♪ I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ You dance it so well ♪
♪ Don't go away ♪
♪ I-I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ It's magical ♪
“奇幻芭蕾舞”前情提要...
Previously, on "Spellbound"...
欢迎来到巴黎歌♥剧院芭蕾舞学校的第一天。
Welcome to day one at the Paris Opera Ballet School.
西 蒙!- 塞斯!
Simone! - Cece!
你们两个是怎么认识的?
How do you two know each other?
我们整个夏天都在视频聊天。
We've been videochatting all summer.
这就是贝努瓦。
That's Benoit.
他是我超级烦人的室友。
He's my super annoying roommate.
大家早上好!
Good morning, everyone!
有某种...医 管 局。。。
There's been some sort of... ha...
管理错误。
Administrative error.
你们都将重新试镜您的位置
You will all reaudition for your place
在巴黎歌♥剧院芭蕾舞学校。
in the Paris Opera Ballet School.
什么?不!
What? No!
你为什么打电♥话♥
Why do you call
你的W食谱书钟斯之书?
your W recipe book the Book of Jones?
这是一本家庭咒语之书。
It's the book of family spells.
我们是女巫。我们称自己为Wizens。
We're witches. We call ourselves Wizens.
你是世界上最强大的威森。
You are the most powerful Wizen in the world.
我告诉你。。。是她。
I'm telling you... it's her.
智者在巴黎!
The Wise One is in Paris!
使用这个。
Use this.
为什么我总是吸收者?
Why am I always the absorber?
下次,你这样做。
Next time, you do it.
这是一项巨大的责任。
It's a huge responsibility.
你必须从字面上感受到她的一切感受。
You have to feel literally everything she feels.
我知道,我知道,但你比我更擅长。
I know, I know, but you're better at it than I am.
这是真的。
That's true.
好。
Fine.
从头到脚拿一块
I take a piece from head to toe
在我们俩之间建立联♥系♥。
to make a bond between us both.
从你到我,感情会流淌
From you to me, feelings will flow
这样我就可以知道了。
so that I can be in the know.
哦,她真的很累。
Oh, she is really tired.
可怜的东西。
Poor thing.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
哦,早上好。我们给你下了睡眠咒语,
Oh, good morning. We put a sleep spell on you,
从感觉上看,它确实奏效了。
and by the feels of it, it really worked.
你们在这里做什么?
What are you guys doing here?
你最好告诉我你是谁
You better tell me who you are
现在发生了什么,否则我会尖叫。
and what's going on now, or I'll scream.
好的,好的,呃...
Okay, okay, uh...
你是对的。好。医管 局。
You're right. Okay. Ha.
来了。
Here goes.
我们是威森人,你是威森人,
We're Wizens and you're a Wizen,
昨晚,我们被追赶了
and last night, we were chased
通过一个巨大的尘埃球,
by a big giant ball of dust,
我们不知道为什么,谁或发生了什么。
and we have no idea why or who or what is going on.
哦,萝拉,顺便说一下,盾牌上的好电♥话♥。
Oh, Lola, good call on the shield, by the way.
所以基本上......——我没有投掷盾牌。
So basically... - I didn't cast the shield.
我以为你投下了盾牌。
I thought you cast the shield.
哇。。。难道她...
Whoa... did she...
她一定有。
She must have.
我以为姜阿姨在开玩笑。
I thought Aunt Ginger was joking.
但真♥相♥血清...
But the truth serum...
一定是真的。
must have been like for real.
但她不记得昨晚我问她的时候。
But she didn't remember when I asked her last night.
因为收件人永远不会记得。
Because the recipient never remembers.
这太疯狂了。关于...
It was crazy. Something about...
我的家人都是威森人。
my family all being Wizens.
还有关于保护咒语的事情?
And something about a protection spell?
你的保护咒语一定已经解除。
Your protection spell must have been lifted.
什么,她打破了她...
What, did she break her...
她一定有。- 这就是必须拥有的
She must have. - And that's what must have
触发指南针并发送警报。
triggered the compass and sent the alert.
你就像一个神话传说!
You're like a mythical legend!
如果你现在站在这里
If you're standing here right now
想起昨晚发生的一切,
remembering everything that happened last night,
你施展了盾牌...毫无疑问。
and you cast a shield... no doubt.
你必须是...两者都是:智者。
You've got to be... both: The Wise One.
我得走了。
I have to go.
我有美好的一天,
I have a huge day,
我不能让任何事情妨碍它...
and I can't let anything get in the way of it...
甚至不是这个。
Not even this.
我的舞包在哪里?
Where's my dance bag?
哦,我们不得不让你离开
Oh, we had to get you away
从昨晚的那场沙尘暴开始。
from that dust storm last night.
把她的包拿来,快带上。
Bring her bag and bring it fast.
这个女孩必须去学校跳舞。
This girl has to get to school to dance.
米拉迪。
Milady.
你的舞包。罗拉:但你不能离开。
Your dance bag. LOLA: But you can't leave.
我们需要你。你的魔法很特别。
We need you. Your magic is special.
你需要像现在一样开始训练。
You need to start training like now.
呃,是的,这就是我正在做的...在学校。
Uh, yeah, that's what I'm doing... at school.
嗯,就是这样
Well, it's just that
所有的威森人都在等你。
all the Wizens have been waiting for you.
我们一直在隐藏我们的天赋和魔法。
We've been hiding our gifts and our magic.
但这一代人需要你们。
But this generation needs you.
有了你,我们可以改变整个世界!
With you, we could change the whole world!
拜托。。。我现在不能谈论这个!
Oh, come on... I can't talk about this right now!
我什至不确定我是否相信,好吗?
I'm not even sure I believe it, okay?
我必须专注于留在这所学校,
I have to focus on staying at this school,
没有拯救该死的世界。
not saving the freaking world.
所以只是...退后,我会想办法的
So just... back off, and I'll figure out
试镜后发生了什么。
what's going on after I audition.
不,我是认真的。
No, I'm serious.
我现在不能说话。
I can't talk now.
等我到了那里,剩下的我就告诉你。
I'll tell you the rest when I get there.
一会见。
See you soon.
你不能背弃你的命运。
You can't turn your back on your destiny.
您是我们中的一员,是时候为我们Wizens了
You're one of us, and it's time for us Wizens
从扫帚壁橱里出来。
to come out of the broom closet.
想像一下不得不秘密跳舞,
Imagine having to dance in secret,
永远不能在公共场合跳舞,
never be able to dance in public,
永远无法分享你的才华...
never be able to share your talent...
这就是我们的感觉。
That's what it's like for us.
我们认为你是我们的领导者。我骨子里感觉到了。
We think you're our leader. I feel it in my bones.
这是你与生俱来的权利。
It's your birthright.
这不是你可以逃避的东西。
It's not something you can walk away from.
奇怪,因为这正是我正在做的事情...看?
Weird, 'cause that's exactly what I'm doing... see?
走。
Walking.
你是一个神经衰弱的人。
You're a nervous wreck.
你不确定你是否足够好。
You're not sure if you're good enough.
我只是说。
I'm just saying.
你为什么不使用魔法?
Why wouldn't you use magic?
我的意思是,如果可以的话,
I mean, if you could,
你可以瞬间拥有疯狂的技能。
you could have mad skills in an instant.
如果你愿意。
If you wanted.
那里是一个竞争激烈的世界。
It's a competitive world in there.
你永远不知道
You just never know
当您可能需要一些额外的说明时。
when you might need a little extra help.
这就是我们要说的全部内容。
That's all we're saying.
祝你有美好的一天。
剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表