剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表
That's what I've been doing.
我试图弄清楚
I'm trying to figure out
昨晚出了什么问题,
what went wrong last night,
为什么你还被困在那里。
why you're still stuck in there.
我们有一个完美的计划。
We had the perfect plan.
我们做到了。
We did.
除了我们缺少一小块。
Except we're missing one small piece.
塞斯没有接受过任何威森训练,
Cece didn't have any Wizen training,
没有威森介绍,
no Wizen introduction,
这意味著她还不是正式的Wizen。
meaning she's not an official Wizen yet.
所以她不能被抽干。
So she couldn't be drained.
没有什么可排水的。
There was nothing to drain.
在她把我送到这里躲起来之后,
After she sent me here and went into hiding,
我只是假设他们会训练她。
I just assumed they would have trained her.
他们为什么不呢?
Why wouldn't they?
问得好。但现在由我们决定。
Good question. But now it's up to us.
你要在那家店里工作。
You're gonna work in that shop.
和她交朋友,让她信任你,
Befriend her, get her to trust you,
并训练她。
and train her.
她是我离开这里的唯一希望。
She's my only hope of getting out of here.
明白了?
Got it?
好。
Okay.
塞斯·派克-钟斯。
Cece Parker-Jones.
让我们来看看你的...
Let's take a look at your...
足尖工作。
Pointe work.
它需要工作,是吗?
It needs work, yes?
现在,有你的...
Now, there's your...
合作伙伴工作。
Partner work.
对不起,你走吧。
Sorry, you go.
我没有读懂你的心思或任何东西。
I'm not reading your mind or anything.
看。。。
Look...
专注于舞蹈,只跳舞
focusing on dance and only dance
是发生这种情况的唯一方式。
is the only way this is going to happen.
你意识到了吗?- 当然,先生。
You do realize that? - Absolutely, sir.
只有跳舞,在足尖上,24/7。
Only dance, on pointe, 24/7.
我非常喜欢它。
I'm so into it.
好的,现在有这个...
Okay, now there's this...
个人天赋。
Personal flair.
无非是名字
Is nothing more than the name
早期的蹩脚乐队,
of a lame band from the early aughts,
我们再也不会谈论它了。
and we will never speak of it again.
看,我需要知道你是认真的。
Look, I need to know you're serious.
从现在开始零天赋。
Zero flair from here on out.
好。
Good.
好了,你可以走了。谢谢。
Okay, you're free to go. Thank you.
那可能看起来像天赋,
That may have looked like flair,
但这实际上是合规。
but it was actually compliance.
你有很多... - 工作要做。
You've got a lot of... - Work to do.
是的,我愿意。
Yes, I do.
好的,谢谢。
Okay, thank you.
哦,仅供参考,派克钟斯小姐,
Oh, FYI, Miss Parker Jones,
我通常不允许家庭成员
I don't usually allow family members
来审核类。
to audit classes.
我破例了
I made an exception
因为你阿姨很有说服力
because your aunt is very persuasive
明明很在乎你,但我觉得这有点多。
and clearly cares about you, but I feel this is a bit much.
她今天感到异常保护。
She's feeling unusually protective today.
我会处理的。
I'll take care of it.
好。很高兴我们在同一页面上。
Good. Glad we're on the same page.
谢谢你们。
Thank you both.
哦。
Oh.
好的,先生们,我们走吧。
Okay, gentlemen, let's walk.
作为男孩的级长,我有责任确保
As the boys' prefect, it's my duty to make sure
你们动物知道规则。
you animals know the rules.
这是随机房♥间检查时间。
It's random room check time.
宿舍里没有食物或饮料。
No food or drink in dorm rooms.
地板应该是可见的
The floor should be visible
而且没有充满令人作呕的脏衣服。
and not full of disgusting dirty laundry.
我,嗯,添加了那部分。
I, um, added that part. - Mm.
而不是洗衣服,
Instead of doing laundry,
杰克的方式是折腾,而不是洗。
Jack's way is to toss, not to wash.
报告它是我的道德责任,先生。
It's my moral duty to report it, sir.
太野蛮了。-拜托。
It's savage. - Oh, come on.
放开我。
Get off of me.
不敢相信你告诉我。- 我是省长。
Can't believe you told on me. - I'm the prefect.
这是我的工作。-这是我的工作。
It's my job. - It's my job.
好的,这就够了。
Okay, that is enough.
我感到震惊和震惊。
I am shocked and appalled.
除了这个烂摊子,
Aside from this mess,
你是在告诉我你扔掉了吗
are you telling me that you throw out
你的袜子和内衣,每周买♥♥新的?
your socks and underwear and buy new ones each week?
考虑自己下周的新兵训练营。
Consider yourself in boot camp for the next week.
每天早晚,
Every morning and every night,
你会拖地整个学校。
you will mop the entire school.
哦。
Oh.
这是你的幸运日,杰克。
It's your lucky day, Jack.
伯努瓦只是自愿为您提供说明。
Benoit's just volunteered to assist you.
你们都会做的
You'll both do
所有的菜。
all the dishes.
你被分配了洗衣值班
And you're assigned laundry duty
整个男生宿舍。
for the entire boys' dorm.
床单、毛巾、
Sheets, towels,
以及你所有肮脏的袜子和内衣。
and all your filthy socks and underwear.
浪费是可耻的。
The waste is shameful.
不要再浪费我的时间了。
And don't waste my time again.
哦,还有老鼠?
Oh, and the mouse?
找到它并将其删除。
Find it and remove it.
我也不是粉丝。
I'm also not a fan.
这就是我,被羞辱了。
That's what I am, humiliated.
但我很酷。
But I was being cool.
阿曼多非常好。
Armando's very nice.
你期待西蒙妮?
You were expecting Simone?
我是足尖大♥师♥。
I'm the pointe master.
所以首先,弄清你的事实。
So first, get your facts straight.
你会和我一起排练。
You'll be rehearsing with me.
我创建了一个时程表。
I've created a schedule.
这是您的层压硬拷贝。
Here is your laminated hard copy.
你要帮我训练?
You're going to help me train?
这不适合你。
It's not for you.
这样你就不会让整个班级都失望。
It's so you don't bring down the entire class.
在16周内,我们一起在一个舞台上表演,所以...
In 16 weeks, we perform on a stage together, so...
明白了。这真的很酷...
Got it. This is really cool...
就是这样。继续前进。
That's it. Keep going.
不要停下来。
Don't stop.
向上。
And up.
向上。
And up.
在痛苦中呼吸。
Breathe through the pain.
抓住你的核心!
Hold your core!
不。
No.
紧。简明。
Tight. Concise.
再。
Again.
来吧,塞斯。继续推动。
Come on, Cece. Keep pushing.
再。
Again.
再。再。再。
Again. Again. Again.
再。再。再。再。
Again. Again. Again. Again.
再。
Again.
再。
Again.
集中。
Stay focused.
清理!
Straighten up!
加油。我叫你停下来了吗?
Come on. Did I tell you to stop?
再。
剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表