剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表
for the Paris Opera Ballet School.
当然,你有真正的天赋。
Sure, you have real talent.
但是那个花童舞蹈老师
But that flower child dance teacher
香蕉色的头发...
with the banana-colored hair...
不完全是巴黎歌♥剧院芭蕾舞团级别的训练。
Wasn't exactly Paris Opera Ballet-level training.
这是事实。
And that is the truth.
那你准备好了吗?
So are you ready?
不。不不不。
No. No, no, no.
但是妈不听。
But your mother wouldn't listen.
可是妈什么时候听过?
But when has your mother ever listened?
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
我很高兴我从来没有孩子。
I am so glad I never had kids.
你没事吧。
You're fine.
但大多数孩子真的抓住了我的最后一根神经。
But most kids really get on my last nerve.
很有趣。
Very funny.
你为什么称你的W食谱书
Why do you call your W recipe book
钟斯之书?
The Book of Jones?
嗯,那是因为...
Mm. That's because...
这是家庭咒语之书,
it's the book of family spells,
代代相传。
passed down from generation to generation.
我们是女巫。
We're witches.
我们称自己为巫师。
We call ourselves wizens.
你告诉我你是女巫?
You're telling me you're a witch?
嗯,不仅仅是我。
Mm, not just me.
嗯,你的奶奶,曾奶奶,所有的阿姨,
Mm. Your gran, great-gran, all the aunts,
妈,你。
your mom, you.
加油。
Come on.
妈施了咒语来找你
Your mom cast a spell to get you
进入巴黎歌♥剧院芭蕾舞学校。
into the Paris Opera Ballet School.
嗯,一些行政问题。你知道,只是一个轻推。
Mm, something administrative. You know, just a nudge.
阿曼多不是这么称呼的吗?-哇。
Didn't Armando call it that? - Whoa.
当你五岁时,我们给你戴上了保护咒语,
We put a protection spell on you when you were five,
当你烧毁学校时
when you burnt down the school
只用你的头脑,
using nothing but your mind,
这样你永远不会知道你到底是谁。
so that you would never know who you really are.
你是世界上最强大的巫师。
That you are the most powerful wizen in the world.
而且你也是...哦。毫米。
And that you're also... ooh. Mm.
还是什么?
Also what?
嗯
Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
姜。还是什么?
Mm-mm, mm-mm. Ginger. Also what?
嗯嗯。 - 也是什么?
Mm-mm. Mm-mm. - Also what?
你好。我是阿德里安。
Hi. I'm Adrian.
我不喜欢那些裤子。
I don't like those pants.
姜阿姨。
Aunt Ginger.
我还有其他裤子。
I have other pants.
我真的需要一份工作。
I really need a job.
标志说你在招聘?
Sign says you're hiring?
确实如此?阿德里安:是的,确实如此。
It does? ADRIAN: Yeah, it does.
你不能摘下那顶帽子。
You can't pull off that hat.
唔
Mm-mm. - Ginger.
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
东方,西方,冰与火。
East, west, fire and ice.
如果不好听,什么都不要说。
Don't say anything if it isn't nice.
嗯。
Hmm.
好吧,不可思议
Okay, as incredible
正如整个情况一样,
as this whole situation is,
我们明天有试镜。
we have an audition tomorrow.
我需要回学校吃晚饭。
And I need to get back to the school for dinner.
带我出去?
Walk me out?
再见。
Bye.
有你的标志。
There's your sign.
刚刚发生了什么?
What just happened?
我知道。他超级可爱。
I know. He's super cute.
不!我是说你阿姨
No! I mean about your aunt
以及所有关于巫师的东西。
and all that stuff about wizens.
她在开玩笑。
She's joking.
你好,它叫真♥相♥血清。
Hello, it's called truth serum.
她只是在玩。
She's just playing around.
我来自一个恶作剧者家庭。
I come from a family of pranksters.
尤其是我爸爸。
My dad, especially.
但如果你真的是女巫呢?
But what if you really are a witch?
但愿。
I wish.
然后我可以施展咒语来掌握
Then I could cast a spell to master
这是巴黎歌♥剧院芭蕾舞学校的技术。
this Paris Opera Ballet School technique.
我告诉你,是她。
I'm telling you, it's her.
这太令人兴奋了。
This is so exciting.
智者在巴黎,
The wise one is in Paris,
就在我们眼前。
right in front of our eyes.
是的。
Yes.
那么,Cece,你准备好试镜了吗?
So, Cece, you ready for the audition?
如果我没有晋级怎么办?
What if I don't make the cut?
我无法想像一路走来
I can't imagine having come all this way
并且不得不回家。
and having to go back home.
我知道我已经足够好了。
I know I'm good enough.
我只需要一些时间来学习这项技术。
I just need some time to learn the technique.
我知道我能做到。
I know I can do this.
当然可以,亲爱的。
Of course you can, sweetheart.
把你的水瓶给我。
Give me your water bottle.
如果你今天的活动确实很臭,
If your activities today do stink,
让那些评判你的人看穿粉红色。
let those who judge you see through pink.
亲爱的,我有最平静的,
Honey, I've got the most calming,
但为您恢复活力的混合物。
yet rejuvenating concoction for you.
它真的会说明你度过一天。
It'll really help you get through the day.
谢谢,姜阿姨。
Thanks, Aunt Ginger.
我得走了。
I have to go.
好。好。谢谢。
Nice. Nice. Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
好。请下一组。
Okay. Next group, please.
如果你今天的活动确实很臭,
If your activities today do stink,
让那些评判你的人看穿粉红色。
let those who judge you see through pink.
好。好。
Good. Good.
谢谢。
Thank you.
请下一组。
Next group, please.
芬恩、杰克、贝努瓦和路易士。
Finn, Jack, and Benoit, and Louis.
哦,一定是炸断了保险丝。
Oh, must have blown a fuse.
我......我马上回来。对不起。
I'll... I'll be right back. Excuse me.
对此感到非常抱歉。我会把手拿开,
So sorry about this. I'll take my hand away,
但你必须保证你会安静,好吗?
but you have to promise you'll be quiet, okay?
什么。。。你是谁?-哦不。
What the... who are you? - Oh, no.
不能有,现在我们可以吗?答应我?
Can't have that, now can we? Promise me?
我是艾米。这是萝拉。
I'm Amy. This is Lola.
我们没有时间。他们来了。
We don't have time. They're coming.
我们必须跑。- 从什么跑?
We have to run. - Run from what?
那!
That!
哇。
Whoa.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
等。我不能在这些里面跑。
Wait. I can't run in these.
从她的脚上脱下那些舞鞋。
Remove those dance shoes from her feet.
给她运动鞋让她逃跑。
Give her sneakers to make her flee.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
不是时候。
Not the time.
数到三,跑。
On the count of three, run.
一二三!
One, two, three!
塞斯,快跑!
Cece, run!
没了吗?
Is it gone?
我们需要离开这里。
We need to get out of here.
那是什么?艾米:我们没有时间。
What was that? AMY: We don't have time.
有人告诉我那是什么。
Someone tell me what that was.
趁我们还有机会,让我们走吧。
Let's go while we still can.
剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表