剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表
♪ I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ You dance it so well ♪
♪ Don't go away ♪
♪ I-I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ It's magical, physical ♪
♪ Never gonna give up now ♪
♪ Invincible, invincible ♪
♪ And reckless symphony ♪
♪ I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ You dance it so well ♪
♪ 不要走开 ♪ Don't go away ♪
♪ I-I'm under your spell ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ It's magical ♪
“奇幻芭蕾舞”前情提要...
Previously on Spellbound...
你为什么对Cece这么苛刻?她没那么坏,你知道的。
Why you being so hard on Cece? She's not so bad, you know.
不要告诉我你喜欢她。-我只是说
Don't tell me you like her. - I'm just saying,
她没那么可怕。- 你想去抢吗
she's not so horrible. - Do you want to go grab
吃点什么?- 我会很高兴的。
something to eat? - I'd be delighted.
谁想庆祝?
Who wants to celebrate?
喔!
Whoo!
我不认为这是一个约会。
I didn't think it was a date.
这是他的损失。
It's his loss.
你好。我是阿德里安。
Hi. I'm Adrian.
他超级可爱。
He's super cute.
无论什么耗尽了我们的魔力,都是在塞斯之后。
Whatever drained our magic is after Cece.
神秘主义者能够拿走那尘埃并使用它
The Mystic was able to take that dust and use it
作为神秘主义者对抗威森斯的终极武器。
as the Mystic's ultimate weapon against Wizens.
一个巨大的尘埃碗在塞斯之后
A giant dust bowl was after Cece
我们失去了魔力。
and we lost our magic.
我们必须保护她。
We have to protect her.
卷起袖子,姑娘们。
Roll up your sleeves, girls.
我们要做母亲的负荷
We're going to make the motherload
的保护包。
of protection packages.
你为什么这么头晕目眩?- 万圣节了!
Why are you so giddy? - It's Halloween!
一个有趣的事实...
A fun fact...
关于万圣节。
About Halloween.
穿著服装起源于塞尔特人的一种方式
Dressing in costume originated as a way for the Celts
躲避鬼魂。
to hide from the spirits.
事实上,人们留下了一碗食物
In fact, people left bowls of food
在他们家外面让鬼魂开心。
outside their home to make the ghosts happy.
美国人转向
Which the Americans turned
变成孩子向陌生人乞求糖果。
into children begging strangers for candy.
这是非常危险的。- 不呃。
It's very dangerous. - Nah-uh.
真棒。
It's awesome.
我最喜欢的一些胃痛
Some of my favorite stomachaches
在万圣节之后。
are after a good Halloween haul.
之后,我们回家了
And after, we'd come home
在后院的篝火旁
to a bonfire in the backyard
我们会围著它跳舞来抵御
and we'd dance around it to ward off
恶灵。
the evil spirits.
好吧,现在我想起来了,这有点奇怪。
Okay, now that I think of it, that is a little weird.
另一个事实...
Another fact...
万圣节是边界的时候
Halloween was a time when the boundary
活人世界之间
between the world of the living
死者的世界变得模糊
and the world of the dead became blurred
鬼魂造访了地球。
and ghosts visited the earth.
你们,有一个史诗般的万圣节节日
You guys, there's an epic Halloween festival
今晚在杜乐丽宫。我们走吧!
at the Tuileries tonight. Let's go!
是的!我们应该穿什么?
Yes! What should we wear?
明显是奇装异服。
Obviously fancy dress.
不!你可以穿任何一天的奇装异服。
No! You can wear a fancy dress any day.
不。- 这就是他们所说的
No. - That's what they call
在英国穿著戏服。
dressing in costume in the UK.
哦。好吧,随便你怎么称呼它,
Oh. Well, call it whatever you want,
但今晚,我们穿著很酷的服装。
but tonight, we're wearing cool costumes.
谁在?
Who's in?
但我不喜欢奇装异服和服装。
But I don't like fancy dress and costumes.
但我喜欢杜乐丽宫,所以我会来的。
But I like the Tuileries, so I will come.
但我不会打扮。我还不到8岁。
But I won't dress up. I'm not 8 years old.
我也不是。这只是为了好玩。
Neither am I. It's just for fun.
你有什么反对乐趣的吗?
Do you have anything against fun?
我没有。
I do not.
伟大。穿上很棒的衣服。
Great. Wear something awesome.
是的,莉齐,我知道是今晚。
Yes, Lizzie, I know it's tonight.
哦,等等。
Oh, hang on.
你要分手了。
You're breaking up.
我不是。
I am not.
好吧,你被冻住了。
Well, you're frozen.
丽兹?丽兹?
Liz? Lizzie?
我能完美地听到你的声音。
I can hear you perfectly.
啊,我听不到你的声音。
Ah, I can't hear you.
你被冻结在最不讨人喜欢的姿势中。
You're frozen in the most unflattering pose.
我没有冻结。
I'm not frozen.
我会让你走。
I'll let you go.
嗯,不用担心。
Um, no need to worry.
一切都很棒。
Everything is just great.
嗯......
Um...
我。。。我。。。如果你能听到我的声音,一些顾客刚刚进来,
I... I... If you can hear me, some customers just came in,
所以我最好跑。
so I better run.
快说?呃,下周,
Talk soon? Uh, next week,
或者,呃,甚至在一周后。
or, uh, even the week after.
或之后。
Or after.
我保证塞斯安然无恙。
I promise Cece's safe and sound.
我认为这是非常有说服力的。
I think that was very convincing.
哦,是的。-确实。
Oh, yeah. - For sure.
希望如此。
I hope so.
那个女人能感觉到一只打喷嚏的苍蝇。
That woman can sense a sneezing fly.
好吧,姑娘们,这是一个重要的夜晚。
Okay, girls, it's a big night.
今晚的日食只发生一次
The eclipse tonight happens only once
每 19 年的万圣节,这意味著...
every 19 years on Halloween, which means...
面纱将最薄。
The veil will be at its thinnest.
这被称为镜子效应。
It's called the mirror effect.
啊,正确。
Ah, correct.
谢谢你做功课。
And thank you for doing your homework.
神秘主义者使用反射表面
The Mystics use reflective surfaces
困住他们的目标。
to trap their targets.
这是他们使用的派对小把戏。
It's a little party trick they use.
所以我只是把毛巾挂在镜子上。
So I just hang towels on the mirrors.
保护袋准备好了吗?- 全部20人
Are the protection bags ready? - All 20 of them
配备最好的护身符,
outfitted with the finest amulets,
附魔草药和接地金属。
enchanted herbs, and grounding metals.
好。
Good.
我真的不想离开你,
I really don't want to leave you,
但我必须和长老们一起在篝火旁。
but I have to be at this bonfire with the Elders.
这是强制性的。
It's mandatory.
好吧,根据维扎尔马纳克,
Well, according to the Wizalmanac,
日食只持续了三分钟。
the eclipse only lasts, like, three minutes.
在任何情况下都不要,
Do not, under any circumstances,
让塞斯离开那所学校。
let Cece leave that school.
不要把视线从她身上移开,
Don't take your eyes off her,
尤其是那三分钟日食。
especially for those three eclipse minutes.
明白了?- 别担心,金格。
Got it? - Don't worry, Ginge.
我们有这个。- 任务已接受。
We've got this. - Mission accepted.
确保放置保护咒语
Make sure you place the protection spells
在日食前呈“W”形。
in the shape of a "W" before the eclipse.
不用担心。
Don't worry.
哼。 - 很快再见。
Mm. - See you soon.
啊。
Ah.
再见。
Bye.
可能出现什么问题?
What could possibly go wrong?
那之前是什么?
What was that earlier?
什么?- 和塞斯?
What? - With Cece?
哦,我知道了。
Oh, I know.
我和她谈过。
I talked to her.
不,你对她说话。
剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表