剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表
Just saying.
哦,来吧,你们。只是放松一下。
Oh, come on, you guys. Just chill.
我的意思是,莎士比亚不是女巫。
I mean, Shakespeare wasn't a witch.
他只是一个作家。
He was just a writer.
作家不是女巫,
And writers aren't witches,
所以他的咒语只是文字。
so his spells are just words.
我们很好。
We're good.
我以为你是所有人
I thought you of all people
会明白这可能是真的。
would get that this could be real.
不。我想我会感觉到的。
Nah. I think I'd feel it.
这只是民间传说。
This is just folklore.
啊!
Ah!
真正成熟,杰克。
Real mature, Jack.
啊!注意你要去哪里。
Ah! Watch where you're going.
她怎么了?
What's up with her?
你没事吧?
You okay?
仍然认为这个诅咒不是一回事?
Still think this curse isn't a thing?
好吧,你是对的。
Okay, you were right.
奇怪的事情正在发生,
Something weird is going on,
而且我一直在努力工作
and I've been working way too hard
承担哪怕是最轻微的风险。
to take even the slightest risk.
我现在几乎可以做一个小时,
I can almost do an hour en pointe now,
我不希望一些潜在的诅咒把我打倒。
and I don't want some potential curse to take me down.
让我们表现出积极的事情。
Let's just manifest positive things.
是的!
Yes!
比如谁应该得到什么部分
Like who should get what part
在苏格兰戏剧中。
in the Scottish play.
威森一家教我永远把我的想法放进去
The Wizens taught me to always put my thoughts
到空中炼金元素
onto the air alchemy element
因此,它将把我的意图带入宇宙。
so it will carry my intent into the universe.
好吧,那么谁扮演国王?
Okay, so who plays the king?
千斤顶。- 贝努瓦。
Jack. - Benoit.
哦!
Ooh!
谁是被迷住的小猫?
Who's the smitten kitten?
闭嘴。不。
Shut up. No.
好的,是的。
Okay, yes.
我确实喜欢他,他是一位如此伟大的舞者。
I do like him, and he's such a great dancer.
但杰克可以像其他人一样记住舞蹈。
But Jack can memorize choreo like no other.
但贝努瓦工作如此努力。
But Benoit works so hard.
我觉得他应该得到更多。
I feel like he deserves it more.
好吧,他们都是伟大的舞者。
Okay, they're both great dancers.
让我们翻转。
Let's flip.
伯努瓦的头,杰克的尾巴?
Benoit's heads, Jack's tails?
公平就是公平。
Fair is fair.
千斤顶。
Jack.
接下来是女巫。
Next, the witches.
好吧,好吧,你显然必须是一个女巫。
Okay, well, you obviously have to be a witch.
我很想和你一起进行巫婆二重唱。
And I would love a witchy duet with you.
那么让我们接受这个,米娅可以成为M夫人吗?
So let's take that, and Mia can be Lady M?
完善。
Perfect.
她要么超级快乐,要么是一个完全的女主角。
She'll either be super happy or a total diva.
总女主角!
Total diva!
好的,阿曼多希望我们跳出框框思考。
Okay, Armando wants us to think outside the box.
所以不是先生和太太,
So instead of Mr. and Mrs.,
让我们让麦克达夫成为两个先生。
let's make the Macduffs two misters.
芬恩和皮埃尔?-我喜欢。
Finn and Pierre? - I love it.
所以这只剩下镇民了。
So that just leaves the townspeople.
你对你的暗恋对象成为军团的一员还好吗?
Are you okay with your crush being part of the corps?
哦!
Oh!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
无。简直令人不寒而栗。
Nothing. Just chilling.
我有你的舞会胜利门票
I have your tickets from the prom-a-thon win
明天在卡尼尔的晚会?
for the gala tomorrow at the Garnier?
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thanks.
好吧,我得走了。
Well, I have to go.
我有很多事情要做。
I have a lot going on.
你会清理它,
You'll clean this up,
否则我会发出一张黄票
or I'll issue with a yellow ticket
比你能做的更快... - 是的。我们明白了。
faster than you can... - Yep. We got it.
回头见。
See you later.
怪人。
Weirdos.
再见。
Bye.
哇,你看到了吗
Whoa, did you see
她怎么没有进入我们的盐圈?
how she didn't come into our salt circle?
这其中有东西。
There is something in this.
你变得真的很好。
You're getting really good.
嗷呜。谢谢。
Aww. Thanks.
我有点。
I kind of am.
为M国王让路。
Make way for King M.
你像跳舞一样战斗...懒惰。
You fight like you dance... lazy.
啊!胜利者是天生的,而不是后天培养的。
Ah! A winner is born, not made.
啊!
Ah!
你说你不会挤她。
You said you wouldn't crowd her.
有一种不好的氛围。
There's a bad vibe.
确保她没事是我姑姑的责任。
It's my aunt's duty to make sure she's okay.
♪ I wanna dance ♪
♪ Like my life depends on it ♪
♪ I wanna feel like I was... ♪
早上好,早上好!
Good morning, good morning!
让我们马上开始工作吧,拜托。
Let's get right to work, please.
现在,在昨晚的灵感迸发中,
Now, in a burst of inspiration last night,
我做出了我的选择,它们是最终的。
I made my selections, and they are final.
如果您有问题,我邀请您讨论
If you have an issue, I invite you to discuss it
在这个工作室之外。
outside of this studio.
任何人?不?好。
Anyone? No? Good.
现在。。。
Now...
塞斯和西蒙妮,
Cece and Simone,
你会组成我们的女巫二重唱。
you will make up our witches duet.
米娅,你将成为我们的M夫人。
Mia, you will be our Lady M.
麦克达夫一家。
The Macduffs.
芬恩和皮埃尔。
Finn and Pierre.
这是完全一样的。
It's exactly the same.
他甚至选择了两个男性麦克达夫。
He even chose two male Macduffs.
我浑身发麻。
I'm tingling.
现在,主角的那个人不应该被命名
Now, the lead role of the man that shall not be named
去...
goes to...
千斤顶。
Jack.
现在,你们剩下的人都是镇上的人,
Now, the rest of you are townspeople,
我将抓住这个机会
and I shall take this opportunity
现在提醒你:
right now to remind you:
没有小零件。
there are no small parts.
理解?
Understood?
好。现在让我们开始工作吧,拜托。
Good. Now let's get to work, please.
地板中心。围。
Center of the floor. Gather round.
好的,谈谈。
Okay, talk.
你还没说一句话,
You haven't said a word yet,
这让我很紧张。
and it's making me nervous.
我应该是国王。
I should be king.
除了我对杰克的迷恋,我同意。
My crush on Jack aside, I agree.
我不能接受这个!-当然不是。
I cannot accept this! - Of course not.
你需要告诉阿曼多你在想什么。
You need to tell Armando what's on your mind.
你为什么下课后不直接这样做?
Why didn't you do that straight after class?
他已经为晚会做准备了。
He's already left to prep for the gala.
你必须在那里和他说话。
You'll have to speak to him there.
但我要和塞斯一起去。-取消。
But I'm going with Cece. - Cancel.
这一点更为重要。
This is more important.
你不能被某个女孩蒙上阴影
You can't be clouded by some girl
当你的整个职业生涯都岌岌可危时。
when your entire career is on the line.
你必须向他展示你的承诺,
You have to show him your commitment,
不是你的约会礼仪。
not your dating etiquette.
但塞斯会不高兴的。
But Cece will be upset.
当你在后排跳舞时,比你更难过?
More upset than you when you're dancing in the back row?
剧集 | 奇幻芭蕾舞(2023) | 导航列表