我们认为很有可能 你为何会有这个想法
We think that's a likely possibility. Why do you think so?
这对他们来说是个不寻常的举动
It's an unusual move for them,
但显然让总统处于非常不利的境地
but it clearly puts the president in a very bad spot.
在墨西哥境内的美国♥军♥事行动
A U.S. military operation on Mexican soil?
这是一场政♥治♥灾难 连他自己的政党都会反对他
It's a political disaster. His own party's gonna turn on him.
而在野党会毁了他
The other side of the aisle, they will destroy him.
这起事件类似越战 让我们把注意力从东方转移开
Some form of Vietnam in this hemisphere shifts our focus from the East
而且它耗尽我们资源的速度 比乌克兰还要快
and it drains our resources even faster than Ukraine.
现在中国是墨西哥 在原油 天然气和黄金方面的…
Now, China is Mexico's number-one trade partner
第一大贸易伙伴
in crude oil and natural gases as well as gold.
因此 任何在 墨西哥土地上的军事回应
So, any military response to this on Mexican soil
都会使我们反对进军台♥湾♥的立场
renders our opposition to a move into Taiwan
在北约和联♥合♥国♥眼中显得虚伪
as hypocritical to both NATO and the U.N.
加上俄♥国♥现在是安♥理♥会♥主席 中国可以说是…
And with Russia chairing the security council... China has free rein
能够毫无顾忌地自♥由♥入侵台♥湾♥
...for a Taiwanese invasion with little to no consequences.
所以我们不能采取军事行动
Certainly not militarily,
而我们的经济关系太紧密 难以执行制裁
and our economies are too linked for sanctions.
我们也有同感
We feel the same way about it.
我们正增加中情局在墨西哥的部署
We're increasing CIA presence in Mexico,
尤其是在特别活动方面
particularly Special Activities.
我们也希望派你的团队过去
We'd like to put your team in as well.
派一 两位母狮到现场
Get a Lioness on the ground. Or two.
当然 这一切都是为了 要成功救出议员
This all, of course, depends on a successful extraction.
你多快能安排人手到位
How soon do you think you can get somebody in place?
首先 我要找到目标
At first, I would need to find a mark.
然后我还得调用情报人员或训练新人
Then I need to pull an asset or build one.
这不是…我需要时间
This isn't... I-I need time.
你需要多久时间
How much time?
能给我三个月吗 -我能给你三周
Can I have three months? -You can have three weeks.
11月就要选举了
There is an election in November.
我要在提名大会前搞定这件事
I want trophies on the wall by the convention.
只许成功 -我的任务是什么
Big trophies. -What are my trophies?
发生绑♥架♥的地区 是洛斯提格雷斯的领土
Well, the area of the abduction is the territory of Los Tigres,
没错吧 -对
correct? -Correct.
先从他们的领袖下手
We'll start with their leader.
找出他和墨西哥政♥府♥有关联的情报
Find us intel connecting him to the Mexican government.
母狮并不会收集情报 长官 我们的任务是打击高难度目标
A Lioness isn't designed to gather intel, ma'am. We hit hard targets.
好
All right.
在杀了那个人之后
After you kill the guy,
你能不能好心帮个忙 把他的手♥机♥…
could you be so kind as to grab his fucking phones
电脑和任何可能 有情报的东西都带走
and computers and anything else that might have some fucking intelligence?
除了杀人 你们什么都不会吗 -交给我们 长官
You can't do anything but kill people? -We can do it, sir.
能给我三角洲部队吗 -不行 海豹部队也不行
Can I have a Delta team? -No Delta, no SEALs,
你要多少秘密探员都可以
you can have as many gray men as you like.
谢谢 -乔
Thank you. -Joe.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Thank you.
上头同意了 去救她吧 -先遣小组
You're green. Go get her. -A forward detachment?
一群没用的人 气球破掉就想找掩护
A bunch of guys so cooked they dive for cover when a balloon pops?
他们不受任何约束 乔 这正是你需要的
They fight outside the lines, Joe. That's what you'll need.
我需要的是特战分遣队
What I need is an SF ODA.
一位母狮怎么能同时消灭目标和收集重要情报
How is one Lioness supposed to eliminate the target and mine hard data?
这要求太扯了 根本无法执行
It's a ridiculous ask and it's impossible to execute.
你有快速反应部队
You have a QRF,
我们会安排一支先遣小组听你指挥
we will place a forward detachment under your command.
母狮打击目标 快速反应部队接应 柳橙特遣队收集情报…
Lioness hits the target, QRF retrieves the Lioness, TFO mines the intel.
柳橙特遣队会与墨西哥军方发生枪战
Then TFO gets into a gunfight with the Mexican military.
那交给我来操心 你的任务是找到目标
That's my problem. Your problem is a target.
你先去跟德尔里奥的小组碰面 然后找到下手目标
Meet up with the ground detachment in Del Rio and go find one.
你的装备在车上吗 -是的
You got your kit in the car? -Of course.
到兰利搭机吗 -到杜勒斯
Jet at Langley? -Dulles.
你的组员呢
Where's your team?
四散各地 毕竟他们没工作
Spread out. You know, they're off the clock.
该上工了 要他们到布利斯堡集♥合♥ 我们再讨论下一步
Put them on, get them to Bliss. We'll work out of there.
凡事小心
Careful over there.
现在开始做装饰太早了吧
It's too early for decorations.
所以我们用假树 这样能享受久一点
Well, that's why we have an artificial one, so we can enjoy it longer.
我们能不能等到…我不知道 至少等到万圣节过后再装饰
Can we at least wait until, like, I don't know, Halloween is over?
大卖♥♥场都开卖♥♥了 还等什么
Walmart doesn't, so why should we?
妈说要等她回来再做装饰
Mom said not to do decorations till she got home.
这些不是装饰品 是灯
Well, these are not decorations, these are lights.
那还是装饰品啊 -不…
They're still decorations. -No, no, no.
灯是发光的东西
Lights are electric, which places them
代表它是改善和提升居家生活的类别
in the home improvement and enhancement category,
所以属于我的职责范围
which falls under my purview.
把灯挂上是没问题的 但如果挂的是拐杖糖
We can hang lights. Now, we start hanging candy canes,
可能就会有大♥麻♥烦了
we're gonna be in deep trouble.
一切还好吗
Hey. Everything all right?
不太好 等我一下
Not really. Hold on a second.
机尾编号♥NM1139
Tail number November-Mike-one-one-three-niner.
出事了 我得出差几天
Something happened. I'm gonna be a few days.
议员的事 -你知道我不能说的
Uh, the congresswoman? -You know I can't talk about that.
是 我知道 亲爱的
Yeah, no, I, uh,
要等你回来装饰圣诞树吗
I know the drill, honey. Would you like us to wait on the tree?
不 不用等我了
No, don't wait for me.
好 知道了
Uh, okay. Got it.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 看来这次情况很糟
I love you, too. This must be a bad one.
替我亲一亲女儿们 好吗
Kiss the girls for me, okay?
我会的
I will.
我说真的
I mean it.
好 我会的 -好 再见
Yeah, I'll do it. -Okay, bye.
好 妈妈♥批♥准了 我们来装饰圣诞树吧
All right, green light. Let's decorate the tree.
查莉 你帮我拿那些装饰品 而你帮我挂灯 好吗
Charlie, you grab the little ones. You help me with the lights, okay?
德克萨斯 德尔里奥
我们有什么弹匣 -15个弹鼓 35个30发弹匣
What do we got for mags? -We have 15 of the drums, 35 of the .30.
我就知道 -很开心你来了
Of course. -Hey. Glad you made it.
我看你干脆穿一件 上面写着你是中情局的上衣
You might as well be wearing a T-shirt that says you're CIA on it.
你那个包包里有休闲服吗
You, uh, you got something festive in that bag you can throw on?
有啊 我就从装备包里 拿一件夏日洋装出来
Oh, sure, let me just look into my kit and get out a fucking sundress.
少烦我 凯尔
Fuck you, Kyle.
别担心 那里有很多选择
Don't worry, we got plenty of options for you there.
你在开玩笑吗 -那跟你眼珠颜色很搭
Are you fucking kidding me? -Matches your eyes.
我倒想看看穿迷你裙怎么执行任务
I'd love to see you do a snatch and grab in a fucking miniskirt.
我可以啊 -不可能的
I'll do it. -It's not happening.
别激我 -我不会穿的
Don't you dare me. -It's not happening.
这只是为了通过边境 通过后 我们再找地方换装
It's just to get us across the border. Once we're over, we'll gear up somewhere.
我帮你准备了防弹衣 你应该是M号♥吧
I grabbed you armor, figured you for a medium.
我有自己的装备 好久不见 寇迪
I have my own gear. It's long time, Cody.
是啊 我休息了一阵子
Yeah, it's been a minute.
你这把年纪了 好像不适合这个任务吧
Getting a little long in the tooth for this, aren't you?
你这么想 -是啊
You think? Yeah? -I do.
乔 你应该听过姜是老的辣吧
Well, you know what they say, Joe, beware the old soldier.
年纪大的人更有经验
He's old for a reason.
他是崔塞 是A小队的
That's Tracer, he's A Squad.
他是迪恩 D小队
That's Dean, he's D Squad.
枪战时 我该躲在谁后面 -随你挑
Who do I hide behind in the gunfight? -Uh, take your pick.
大家都来自特种部队 都是追捕高手
Everybody's from The Unit. We're all man hunters.
兄弟们 把东西放上车 我们该上工了
All right, boys, let's load up, let's go to work.
该死
Oh, fuck.
欢迎莅临墨西哥
来吧 你暂时假装是我女友
Here we go. Just... be my girlfriend for a minute, all right?
好 笑着看我
Just look at me, smile and laugh.
没问题
You got it.
你好吗
How you doing?
什么
What's that?
他问什么 -我不知道…
What's he asking? -I don't know.
我不知道 老兄 我听不懂
I don't know... I don't know. I don't know, man. I don't know what that means.
我们听不懂 -抱歉 先生
We don't know, buddy. -Sorry, sir.
好 谢谢你 -谢谢
All right. Thank you. -Thank you.
老兄 有看到后面的急救包吗 -有 我拿给你
You got a mag bag back there? -Yeah. Driving with one.