那回到最初的问题
So, back to the original question.
如果缉毒局和国土安♥全♥部♥介入呢
What if DEA or HS intervenes?
如果他们发现你们在沙漠中 卸载1000磅的吩坦尼怎么办
What if they find you unloading 1,000 pounds of fentanyl in the desert?
如果可以 他们会先躲避
They would evade if possible.
如果不行 该小队会抵抗 直到成功地摆脱
And if not, the unit would resist until contact is broken
并执行撤离计划
and an escape executed.
你说的抵抗是指他们会开火攻击吗
By "resist," do you mean that they will fire upon them?
如果对方先开火攻击 是的 没错
If fired upon, yes, that is correct.
听着 替代方案是 派一个游骑兵团到华瑞兹
Look, the alternative is sending a Ranger battalion
外加三个三角洲部队和海豹六队
to Juárez with three Delta Squadrons and SEAL Team 6,
同时掠夺者在边界上进行扫射
while predators make strafing runs along the border.
你想要战争还是战利品 两者都有极大的风险
Do you want a war or do you want a prize? Both have extreme risks.
能给我们几分钟吗 -没问题
Can you give us a few minutes? -Sure.
我以为你要说服他们进行这个计划 而不是吓跑他们
I thought you were trying to sell them on the project, not scare them off.
他们得充分了解风险 今年是选举年
Well, they need to fully understand the risks. It's an election year.
这会是新政♥府♥用来清理内部的手段
This is the sort of thing a new administration uses to clean house.
请进
Back inside, please.
很容易忘记我们为什么会有这次对话
It's easy to forget why we're having this conversation.
一位女国会议员在美国国土上被绑♥架♥
A congresswoman was kidnapped on American soil.
她的家人被杀害
Her family killed at the behest
这都是由中国国♥家♥安♥全♥部下的指示
of the Chinese Ministry of State.
这就是我们需要一个计划的首要原因
Which is why we need a plan in the first place.
就这么办吧 -是 长官
Do it. -Yes, sir.
拜伦
Byron.
你要负起责任 明白我的意思吗
The buck stops with you, you understand me?
明白 -所以不要让自己被抓
Yes, sir. -So do not get yourself caught.
知道了
Right.
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
伊♥拉♥克♥北部
这算哪门子的护送 -我懂
Not much of a fucking escort. -Nope.
他们怎么说 -他们同意了 去说服她吧
What did they say? -You're green. Close her.
我会尽力 -我不是要你尽力
I'll give it my best. -I didn't ask for your best.
我要你完成 -我会完成
I said do it. -I'll do it.
你看得清楚吗 -什么
Hey, how can you see? -What?
你能看到前面吗 -不能
How can you see?! -Can't, ma'am.
我都是跟着沙尘开
Following the dust.
如果前面的人刹车呢 -他为何要刹车
What if he hits the brakes? -Why would he do that, ma'am?
可能路上有东西啊
Maybe something's in the road.
路上会有什么东西 -我不知道
What would be in the road? -I don't know!
一只山羊吧 -我们不会为了山羊停下
A fucking goat! -We don't stop for goats, ma'am.
下车
Out of the fucking vehicle!
我们得离开这里 快走
We got to get the fuck out of here. Come on.
在左边
On the left!
该死
Fuck!
渡鸦一号♥…
Raven One! Raven One!
这是渡鸦指挥官
This is Raven Actual!
我所在位置现在就需要密接空中支援
I need immediate C.A.S. to my beacon! Now!
收到 渡鸦指挥官 密接空中支援正在前往 撑着点
Roger, Raven Actual. C.A.S. is inbound. Hang tight.
天啊 它真帅 -帅呆了
Damn, that's a beautiful thing. -Fuckin' A, it is.
你没事吧 老大 -没事
You good, boss? -I'm good.
搞什么
What the fuck?
伊♥拉♥克♥ 赛克斯前沿作战基地
我们走…
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
他中枪了 -不是 他吃了方向盘
Gunshots?! -No, he ate the steering wheel!
脉搏微弱而且过快 178
Pulse is faint and rapid! 178!
呼吸非常困难
Breathing real labored!
其他人呢 -都死了
Where's the other? -Didn't make it.
你是卡里洛上尉吗
Are you Captain Carrillo?
你到底在做什么
What the fuck do you think you're doing?!
把特种部队空运到阿萨德 却没向指挥官报告
Flying an SF unit into Al-Asad, don't report it to command?!
还直接盗用我们的悍马 -联合特种作战司令部说要秘密进行
You just pirate our fucking Humvees?! -JSOC said covert.
他们监视着机场 你根本无法偷偷进入这个地方
They watch the airport! You can't sneak into this fucking place.
你以为我能选择要怎么入境吗
You think I fucking choose how I get in a fucking country?
你以为是我计划的 我们当然有通知指挥官
You think I fucking plan it?! Of course we notified fucking command.
他们只是没跟其他人说
They just didn't notify anyone else.
不要好像你第一天入伍似的
Stop acting like it's your first fucking day in the Army!
因为这个菜鸟错误 造成了三名弟兄阵亡
That is three KIAs because of this rookie fucking bullshit. Hey! Where's the medic?
是你要打给他们的家属吗
Hey. Are you gonna call their parents?
不是 那是我的工作 -那就做好你的工作
No! That's my fucking job. -Then do your job.
我会的 臭婆娘 -别碰我
Oh, I will, bitch. -Don't... fucking touch me.
等等…-我一定会杀了你 臭婆娘
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
现在是什么情况 上尉
What the fuck am I watching?! Captain!
上尉…
Captain! Captain!
你退下
You will stand down!
退下 而你…
Stand down! And you...
最好注意你对我讲话的态度
Be very fucking careful the way you fucking talk to me.
我走到哪里都是最高阶的军官
I'm the highest ranking officer anywhere I fucking go.
这个基地的人最好牢牢记住这点
And this base better start fucking acting like it!
两辆车护送 你就派这样
A two-vehicle escort? That's what you send me?
那些年轻人拿着 第一次波斯湾战争使用的M16步♥枪♥
Some fucking teenagers with M16s from the first fucking Gulf War?!
你派这种人来护送我
That's what I get?!
没有伊♥拉♥克♥军队的监督 我不能派超过两辆车
I can't send more than two without an Iraqi platoon overseeing.
你想要28个伊♥拉♥克♥人看着你吗
You want 28 Iraqis looking at your face?!
上头的命令是让它看起来像例行公事 而我们就是这么做的
My order was to make it look routine, and that's what we did!
我会让伊♥拉♥克♥人 护送你坐布莱德利战车回去
I'll send you back in Bradleys with an Iraqi escort.
你敢试试看
The fuck you will!
你要让我们搭支努干去科威特
You're putting us all in a Chinook and you're fucking flying us to Kuwait.
你的办公室在哪里 -问这个做什么
Now, where's your office? -Why?
因为那现在是我的办公室了
'Cause it's my fucking office now!
从大门进去后直走到底右手边那一间
Through the double doors, all the way down on the right.
你十分钟后到我办公室
You, in my fucking office in ten minutes.
那个人是谁
Who the fuck is that?
国防部有黑暗的一面 上尉
DoD has a dark side, Captain.
你刚见识到了
You just met it.
该死
Fuck.
该死的臭婆娘
Fuckin' bitch.
候选人档案
卡里洛上尉
Captain Carrillo.
你有多了解你叔叔 -我没有叔叔
How well do you know your uncle? -I don't have an uncle.
我有两个阿姨 但没有叔叔
I have two aunts. No uncle.
你有一个叔叔
You have an uncle.
我从没见过这男人 -尽管如此 他就是你叔叔
I've never seen this man. -Be that as it may, he's your uncle.
他是奇瓦瓦和科阿韦拉集团的领袖
And he's the leader of the Chihuahua-Coahuila cartel,
也就是大家熟知的虎帮
better known as Los Tigres.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是老虎的意思 你不会说西班牙语
It means "tiger." You don't speak Spanish?
不会 我爸妈只跟我说英文 从没说过西班牙语
No. My parents never spoke Spanish to me, only English.
这可能行不通 -什么行不通
This may not work. -What's not working?
你想从我这里得到什么吗 是什么
Would you like something from me? What?
你♥爸♥是移♥民♥律师
Your father's an immigration attorney.
他收费一小时125元 -我不知道他的收费是多少
He charges $125 an hour. -I don't know how much he charges.
这是他的办公室 -是啊
This is his office. -Yeah?
这是你们家
That's your home.
那是他们在我毕业后买♥♥的 -用350万买♥♥的
They bought it after I graduated. -For $3.5 million dollars, they bought it.
他一年只赚十万
He makes 100 grand a year.
你解释给我听
Explain that to me.
你是国税局的人吗 你去问我爸啊
Are you with the IRS? Ask my father.
我们每年只有圣诞节会见面 有时根本没见到面
I see him once a year for Christmas, maybe, if that.
小姐 你到底想从我这里得到什么
Lady, what the fuck do you want from me?
你爱国吗
Do you love your country?
这不需要问也知道答案吧
I think I've made that pretty clear.
我们认为…-「我们」是谁
We believe... -Who's "we"?
中情局
The Agency.
你应该先说这个的
You could've led with that.
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我的任务是找出 绑♥架♥赫南德兹议员的人
I've been tasked to find the men who kidnapped Congresswoman Hernandez.
你知道那件事吗 -我有听说
Are you familiar with the situation? -I'm aware of it.
你对母狮计划了解多少
What do you know about the Lioness program?
你是母狮吗 -我是执行该计划的人
Are you a Lioness? -I run it.
听着 我是个士兵 在战场上杀过人
Look, I'm a soldier. I've killed people in battle.
我今天才杀了人
I've killed people today.
我没有受过训练 也不是刺客