她系上安全带了吗 -五秒 系上了
Is she strapped in? -Five seconds. She is strapped in. I'm not strapped in.
要来了 扶稳 -给我五秒
Here we go. Oh, boy. -I need five seconds, Cody.
我不知道要怎么给你五秒
I don't think I can give it to you. I don't think I can slow down.
寇迪 这里不止八尺 -朕看到了
That's more than eight feet. -I'm aware.
寇迪 那比八尺还高 -我知道
Cody, it's bigger than eight feet! -I'm fucking aware.
撑住
Hang on!
可恶 -趴下
Shit! -Get down!
找掩护
Cover!
该死 趴下 -别起来
Fuck. Get down! -Stay down!
低头…
Heads down! -Heads down.
好了 所有人马上离开车子…
All right, everybody, out of the vehicle. Get out of the fucking vehicle right now.
卡住了 -切开它
It's stuck! -Cut it!
拉她出去
Get out!
来吧
Come on.
寇迪 你踩得到地吗 -必须用游的
Cody, can you stand? -It's gonna be a swim.
过来我这里 游过来 来我这里…
Come with me. Come on. Come to me. Come to me.
来 你做到了
Come here. You're all right. We got you.
开门
Get it open!
边境巡警
凯尔 帮我把他拉出来 他死了
Kyle, help me get him out of here. He's gone.
在一连串惊人的事件中 美国执法部门成功救出
In an incredible unfolding of events, U.S. law enforcement made a daring rescue
赫南德兹议员 画面中护送她的是…
of Congresswoman Hernandez, seen escorted by what
联调局人♥质♥救援小组
we are told was FBI's HRT team.
消息指出 联调局探员…-怎么了 发生什么事
Sources say FBI agents made... -What was that. What happened?
没什么 我只是在看新闻
Whatever, it's just the news, um...
来吃晚餐吧 查莉 你想吃什么
Let's start supper. Charlie, what do you want?
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
冰淇淋 不行 冰淇淋是晚餐后的甜点
Ice cream? No. Ice cream sounds like an after-dinner type deal.
先想想正餐要吃什么
Let's talk about the dinner part of the deal.
我们可以跳过正餐 直接吃冰淇淋
We skip the dinner part of the deal, and skip to the ice cream part of the meal.
好了 别再讨价还价了
Okay. Lot of deals going on there.
饼干披萨
被掳议员于墨西哥边境获救
现在怎么办
What now?
什么怎么办
What now what?
你们接下来要怎么做
What do you do next?
我们现在要进攻
Now we play offense.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
我会尽力 -我是民选官员
I'll try. -I'm an elected official.
我应该保持冷静 只追求正义 别无其他
I should remain unemotional, and seek justice and nothing else.
但在这之前 我是一位妻子和母亲
But I'm gonna be a wife and mother first.
当你找到绑♥架♥我的人…
When you find the people that did this to me...
寻求正义要找另一个部门
Justice is a different agency.
我的部门不涉足法庭
My agency... doesn't do courtrooms.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
你不是在开玩笑
You weren't kidding.
果然姜是老的辣
Beware of the old soldier.
是啊 我们还是有点用处的
Yeah. We still have our uses.
要来一根吗
You want one?
我不抽烟 -好吧
I don't smoke. -Yeah.
我也是
Neither do I.
我很遗憾迪恩死了
I'm sorry about Dean.
你知道吗
You know, of all...
我跟他一起出生入死那么多次
the shit we got into...
他没有中弹过
...it weren't no bullet that got him.
也没遇过土制炸♥弹♥ 直升机坠毁事件
Or IED or some fucking helo crash,
或其他倒霉事
or any of the other shit out there, nope.
这次却因为 选择坐进大型休旅车后座送命
It's just... chose to climb in the back of a Suburban.
但这就是战争 不会有合理解释
But that's war, you know? Can't make no sense of it.
没有
No.
你会参与这次的任务吗
Are you sticking around for this deal?
通常只有在任务搞砸时 他们才会派我出马
Yeah, they usually only send me in when the deal gets real fucked up.
但如果是你搞砸任务
But... if you fuck up the deal,
我会马上赶到
I'll come a-runnin'.
有你加入我会很开心
Be lucky to have you.
至少你能减少那位肯尼带来的麻烦
At least you can offset the level of fucking dipshit that comes with this Ken doll.
对老间谍芭比手下留情啊
Go easy on ol' spy Barbie, there.
王八蛋
Hey, motherfucker.
天啊
我就让你这一拳 -你等着看吧
That was your one free shot. -I'll take my fucking chances.
可恶
Fuck!
可恶 乔 该死
Goddamn it, Joe. Shit.
我有家人
I have a fucking family.
我们毫无计划在沙漠里自杀式乱闯 你差点害死我们
We go kamikaze through the desert with no fucking plan. You almost got us killed!
毫无计划 我们明明执行了计划 乔
No fucking plan? We just executed the fucking plan, Joe!
而且成功了
And it worked.
她被救出了 -我们少了一个人
She's back. -And we're a man down.
失去同伴是代价 这点我们都很清楚
Man down is the price. And we all signed up to pay it.
你上次参加枪战是什么时候
When's the last time you were in a firefight?
我不是说某个花瓶的保镖
And I'm not talking about some bimbo's bodyguard.
去你的 -我是说真正的战争
Fuck you! -I mean a fucking battle.
已经有一阵子了吧
It's been a while, hasn't it?
这样吧 我再让你打一拳
I'll tell you what. I'll give you another one.
你需要释放肾上腺素 朝这里打吧
You need an adrenaline dump, fucking dump it right here.
我们现在要携手合作
We're working together now.
如果你想冒险行事 你自己去吧
You want to do some fucking cowboy shit, you do it on your own.
不要把我的队员拖下水
Never fucking do it with my team.
你知道如果我是你的话 我会怎么做吗
You know what I would be doing if I were you?
你说 我很想听
I ca... I can't wait to hear this.
我会打给家人
I'd be calling that family you got.
你说得对 我确实该那么做
You're right. That's exactly what I should be doing.
这样应该够了 把它均匀摊开
That should be enough. -It's sticky. You just, like, spread it all...
它没办法黏在锅子里 爸
It's not sticking to the pan, Dad.
他应该没放奶油
你没事吧 -是啊
You okay? -Yeah.
今天工作很辛苦吧
Rough day at the office, huh?
可以这么说
You can say that.
女儿们在旁边吗
Are the girls there?
我能跟她们说话吗 -可以…
Can I talk to them? -Yeah.
你要找哪一个 -开扩音吧
Yeah, uh, which one?
你可能也要帮我弄 -都散开了
Just put me on speaker. -It's falling apart.
宝贝们 是妈妈
Girls, it's your mother.
你好 -你好 妈
Hi! -Hi, Mom.
妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
宝贝 我没事
Hi, baby. I'm fine.
我很好 -你确定吗
I'm good. -Are you sure?
我很好
I'm... I'm great,
我很好 你好吗
I'm great. How are you?
我们在做晚餐 -是吗 你们晚餐吃什么
We're making supper. -Oh, yeah, what's for supper?
饼干披萨 -那是什么
Pizookie. -A what?
妈 就是用整包饼干面团
Well, Mom, you take a whole batch of cookie dough
铺平在铸铁锅里 然后就能做出披萨大小的饼干
and you spread it out in an iron skillet. And it makes a cookie the size of a pizza.
这就是饼干披萨
A pizookie.
听起来很健康呢
That sounds... healthy.
如果配冰淇淋吃就很健康 因为冰淇淋是用牛奶做的
It is if you have ice cream with it. They make ice cream out of milk.
她们把你教得很好 亲爱的 -是啊 我知道
Boy, do they have you trained, baby. -Oh, yeah, I'm aware.
真希望我也能吃一点 -可以啊
I sure wish I could have some. -You can.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
很快 宝贝 我很快就回去
Soon, baby. Soon.
我爱你们
I love you. Love you.
我也爱你 -爱你 妈
Love you, too. -Love you, Mom.
再见
Bye-bye.