I'm not trained. I'm not an assassin.
我只要按下按钮 不用看着他们的眼睛
I just push a button. I don't look at them in the eye.
你爱国吗
Do you love your country?
这已经确认过了
We've established that.
不 你刚没有回答
We haven't. You haven't answered the question.
我已经证明过这一点 我不需要回答
Because I've proven it. I don't need to answer the question.
你的国家需要你 -我正在为国服务
Your country needs you. -I am serving my country right now.
你的国家需要更多 你爱国吗
Your country needs more. Do you love it?
去你的 -你爱吗
Fuck you. -Do you?
去你的 -卡里洛上尉 只要回答爱或不爱
Fuck you! -Oh, Captain Carrillo. It's yes or no.
这是很简单的问题 -我被警告过要小心你这种人
It's a simple fucking question. -I've been warned about people like you.
我见过很多参加这个计划的女性
I've met plenty of women who went into the program.
你知道我从来没有遇见过什么吗 我从没见过活着出来的女人
Do you know what I've never met? I've never met a woman who came out.
爱或不爱
Yes or no.
你爱国吗
Do you love your country?
那是我的档案 对吧
That is my file, right?
如果你看过了 就知道我很爱国
If you read it, then you know I love it.
你为什么说不出口 我只是想听你亲口说
Then why can't you say it? I just want to hear you say it.
我想听你说你爱你的国家
I want to hear you say you love your country.
你爱国吗
Do you love your country?
爱或不爱
Yes? Or no?
你爱吗
Do you love it?
爱 我爱
Yes. Yes.
我爱我的国家
I love my country.
你身上有刺青吗
Do you have any tattoos?
没有
No.
证明给我看
Prove it.