这一次的任务让我很不安
This next one has me closer to home.
好 那我想打破一个规定
Great, then I'd like to break a rule.
哪个规定 -我们不谈论工作的那个
And what rule is that? -The one where we don't talk about work.
那我们为何要谈论 -我想我对国际政♥治♥的无知
And why would we do that? -I think there's a certain comfort
能给你带来某种安慰
in my ignorance of international politics.
我不知道哪里有冲突
I don't know where the conflicts are,
不知道你要去哪里 该担心什么 或你正面临的问题
I don't know where you're going to be worried about you, or what you're facing,
但是…乔
but... Joe...
边境的枪战出现在晚间新闻
gunfights on the border end up on the evening news.
帮我们俩一个忙 别再看新闻了
Do us both a favor. And stop watching the news.
好吗 -好
Okay? -Yeah.
我要去收拾行李 而你要去洗澡
I'm gonna go pack. -Right. And you have a shower to take.
没事的…
It's fine. It's fine.
我叫你别再打橄榄球了
I told you to stop playing rugby.
什么时候可以吃晚餐 -大概一小时后
When's supper gonna be ready? -Uh, about an hour.
一小时 -对 我得熬高汤
An hour? -Hour? Yeah, I got to make the stock.
为什么你不买♥♥现成的 那是一样的东西
Why can't you just buy a stock? It's literally the same thing.
不一样 -那不用花一小时熬煮
It's not the same thing. -But one doesn't take an hour.
妈 -宝贝
Mom. -Hi, baby.
你很快就会回来吗 -希望如此
Gonna be home soon? -I sure hope so.
爱你 -我也爱你
Love you. -I love you, too.
答应我你会努力 好吗 你懂我在说什么
Promise me you'll try. Okay? You know what I mean?
我懂
I do.
我会的
I will.
我再打给你
I'll call you.
我爱你
I love you.
好 来吧
Okay. All right.
德克萨斯 艾尔帕索
布利斯堡
宪兵
美国♥军♥队 严禁闯入
我也要看她的证件 -不 你只需要把我的再看一遍
Need her badge, too. -No, you just need to read mine again.
你好 老大 -乔乔
What's up, boss? -Joe-Joe.
你气色不错 -长官
Looking good. -Ma'am.
对了 这里很热
By the way, it's hot as shit in here.
还不如回伊♥拉♥克♥ -不要许下你不想要的愿望
Might as well be back in Iraq. -Don't wish for what you don't want.
床在哪 -那边有折叠床
Where's the bunks? -There are cots over there.
折叠床 -对 厕所更是不可思议
Cots. -Yeah, and wait until you see the bathroom.
我们会很熟悉彼此
Everybody gonna know each other real well.
可恶
Fuck.
需要送几个临时帐篷过来吗 这对你的团队来说可行吗
Can we get some field houses over here? Is this gonna work for your team?
我们没有不行的 -他们没问题的
Well, we can make anything work. -They're fine.
那凯尔呢
What about Kyle?
你在开玩笑吧 -好耶 宝贝
Are you kidding? -Yeah, baby.
这样才叫派对 你们这群混♥蛋♥想我了吗
Now it's a party. You bastards miss me or what?
杀了我吧 -很开心有人先说了
Oh, fuck me. -I'm glad someone said it.
是啊 总得有人说出口 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Yeah, somebody had to say it. You motherfuckers.
你们还活着 太好了 我以为你们中枪死了
You're still fucking alive. I love that. I thought you got fucking shot.
我确实中枪了 -老兄
I did get shot. -Bobby, it's okay.
很开心见到你
芭比 没事 他只是在开玩笑 没别的意思
God just has a sense of humor, that's all.
我错过了什么
What am I missing?
她性向转变前的最后一个男友 -我转变是有原因的
Last boyfriend before she switched sides. -The reason I switched...
顺道一提 虽然这不关你的事
By the way, not that it's any of your fucking business,
但我从来没有改变性向 好吗 我只是放弃男人的那一边
but I never switched sides, okay? I just abandoned the side with a penis.
自此 我就再也没被抛弃过了
Therefore, have not been abandoned since, motherfucker.
你应该能听出其中的暗讽
If you can catch the irony in that statement.
我听不出来 因为我不懂那个句子
You know, I can't because I don't fully understand that sentence. Yeah.
孩子们 友善点
Children, be nice.
这些家伙战斗力很强 我们需要他们
These guys are thumpers, and we need them.
你没事了吗 -没事了 你呢
You healing up? -Yeah. You?
有点外耳炎
A little swimmer's ear, maybe.
芭比 你还好吗 -很好 你呢
How you doing, Bobby? -Good, how are you doing?
我很好 我尽量远离水域 -如果你想问 我也很好
I'm good, you know? Staying above water. -I'm fine too, in case you were wondering.
我不想问 我不在乎你的死活
I wasn't. I could give a fuck how you're doing.
你当初一定很爱我 才能气我这么久
They gotta really love you to stay that mad.
别再闹她了 我晚点再来跟你们会合
Hey, don't be an asshole. I'll see you boys later.
我得去先一艘油轮上射杀一些海盗
I gotta go shoot some pirates from an oil tanker.
你饿的话 那边有些大锅菜 别抱太大期望
Grab some chow if you want. I mean, it ain't worth a shit.
上面有苍蝇之类的 但…-好极了
It's got some flies and shit on it, but... -Oh, great.
别吃那些军队食物 兄弟们 -你要把我留在这里和他在一起
Don't eat that regular army shit, boys. -You're leaving me here with him?
有他们在啊 又不是只有你们两个
Yeah. You're in good hands. You ain't alone.
我不知道你们出来了 -没有 是部门出借我们
Didn't know you boys got out. -Oh, we're not. Unit lends us out.
不能让你们独享所有乐趣 -没错
Can't let you guys have all the fun. -Damn right.
我们有房♥间还是上下铺 -折叠床
So, we, uh, rooms or bunks? -Cots.
真棒 -是啊
Lovely. -Yeah.
你的床在哪里 -插在你屁♥股♥里
Where's yours? -The one stuck up your ass.
这下有意思了
This is gonna be fun.
难怪你是女同志 -是吧
No wonder you're gay. -Right?
真是够了
Fuck me.
天啊
Good God.
他们显然没收到通知 -我们能撑过的
They clearly didn't get the memo. -We'll survive.
我正在研究一些更永久的事
So, I am, uh, working on something a little more permanent.
这周末就能搞定
Be ready end of the week.
需要多永久
How permanent does it need to be?
我有个计划 -我洗耳恭听 凯尔
I got a plan. -I'm all fucking ears, Kyle.
很好
Good.
墨西哥有四个主要的贩毒集团
There are four major cartels in Mexico.
索诺拉集团是最老的
CNS, or Sonoran cartel, is the oldest.
势力范围大致在亚利桑那州南部 和新墨西哥州西部
Its sphere of control is roughly south of Arizona and Western New Mexico
经西马德雷山延伸到海岸边
through the Sierra Madres to the coast.
他们和提华纳集团 争夺在下加利福尼亚的控制权
Has disputed control of Baja California with the Tijuana cartel
提华纳集团掌控着 拉巴斯以北到边界的区域
who controls everything north of La Paz to the border.
奇瓦瓦和科阿韦拉集团又称虎帮
The Chihuahua and Coahuila cartel, also known as "Los Tigres,"
他们控制着新墨西哥州东部边界
control the border of Eastern New Mexico
和德克萨斯到新拉雷多的整个边界
and all the border of Texas to Nuevo Laredo,
而这里是他们 与新雷昂集团争夺的区域
which is disputed territory with the Nuevo Leon cartel,
新雷昂集团控制 墨西哥湾和南部的所有其他地区
who controls everything else to the Gulf of Mexico and south.
明白吗
All right?
旅游景点和港口是争议区
Tourist destinations and ports are disputed regions
许多贩毒集团都想争夺 商业要道上的控制权
with multiple cartels fighting over those choke points of commerce.
主要收入来源是合成毒品 甲基安♥非♥他♥命♥ 吩坦尼
Main sources of revenue... synthetics, methamphetamines, fentanyl,
人口贩卖♥♥ 绑♥架♥和勒索
human trafficking and kidnapping and extortion,
主要对象是牛油果和莱姆农民
mainly of avocado and lime farmers,
还有盗油 -那是什么
and, um, oil tapping. -What's that?
透过黑市交易把油卖♥♥给朝鲜 古巴 当然还有中国
Black market oil sold to North Korea, Cuba, and of course, China,
中国是墨西哥最大的 公开市场石油出口国
who is Mexico's largest exporter of open-market oil.
由于他们靠近石油管道
Now, because of their proximity to oil pipelines,
控制着最方便的边界通道
their control of the most accessible border crossing points,
虎帮和中国的关系最密切
Los Tigres has the closest ties to the Chinese.
这是虎帮的领袖
This is the leader of the Los Tigres Cartel.
艾瓦罗卡里洛 53岁
Alvaro Carrillo. Fifty-three years old.
据传他住在圣塔尤拉利亚镇附近
Believed to be living somewhere near the town of Santa Eulalia,
虽然我们认为他会定期更换地点
although we assume he changes locations on a regular basis.
但有趣的是
But what's interesting is
这位是他兄弟 帕布罗卡里洛
this is his brother... Pablo Carrillo.
他在达拉斯担任移♥民♥律师
He's an immigration attorney in Dallas.
五岁时跟着叔叔和叔母来到美国
Came to the U.S. at the age of five with his aunt and uncle.
加入军队 因为波斯湾战争 获得公民身份
Joined the Army, gained citizenship in the Gulf War,
而且有一个女儿
and also has a... daughter.
名叫乔瑟芬娜卡里洛
Josefina Carrillo.
乔瑟芬娜卡里洛上尉
Captain... Josephina Carrillo.
呼号♥雷霆 2015年毕业于西点军校
Call sign "Thunder."
机密 候选人档案
Graduated West Point, 2015.
为第一骑兵师驾驶阿帕契直升机 她是个狠角色
Flies Apaches for the First Cav. She's a badass.
四次阿富汗的任务 让她获得两枚铜星与一枚银星勋章
Two Bronze Stars and a Silver in four tours in Afghanistan.
她爸的报税文件显示
Now, tax returns for her father show
他一年的收入从未超过11万美元
that he has never made over $110,000 in a year.
这是他的家
That's his home.
这看起来像是 处理绿卡和工作签证之人的家吗
Does that look like the home of a guy who processes Green Cards and work visas?
懂我意思吧
You see where I'm going with this, right?
我不是想替你挑人 但…
I mean, I'm not trying to pick your people for you, but...
我懂你意思 凯尔 但她的背景无法隐瞒