该死 不是这个 快放下去
Oh, fuck, just the small one. Put that shit down.
后面还有个小的 有看到吗
A small one. You got a small one back there?
凯尔 我们应该尽快靠边停 换上装备
No. -We should... Kyle, we should pull over and tac up as soon as we can.
先出了市区再说
Let's get out of town first.
不…
No, no, no. No. No, no. No, no. No...
你们要把我带去哪里
Where are we going?
好 出现可疑车辆 有三个人
All right, bogey. I count... one, two, three.
如果他们开始吵起来 我要你介入
If these guys get squirrely, I want you to get in there.
没问题
You got it.
朋友们 我的车子出了点问题
Amigos, we're having some car trouble.
车坏了 水箱
No bueno... the, uh, radiator.
你们有工具吗 或许能帮我…
You guys got tools? Maybe you can help us.
下车 把他们的注意力引到右边
God, fuck, get in there. Go in there. Take them right. Take their focus right.
我想修车 我来度假的
Just trying to... just trying to fix it. I'm just on vacation.
宝贝 你在搞什么 快把车修好
Babe, what the fuck? Just fix the fucking car.
宝贝 -我在请他们帮忙
Hey, babe, just... -Baby... -I'm just asking for help here.
宝贝 那些是枪吗
Babe, are those guns?
宝贝
Baby...
是枪
Those are guns!
快上前…
Let's move. Move, move.
弹鼓和子弹都带上了吗 -弹鼓装上了
Then you got drums and everything? -Drums are up.
我们的目标在移♥动♥ -在移♥动♥吗
Hey, our target's moving. -Target's moving?
对
Yeah.
你扮酒醉挺好笑的 -去你的 凯尔
You play a pretty mean drunk.
你太多话了
Fuck you, Kyle.
你没问题吗 -是的
Good?
准备好了吗
Ready?
你要拿步♥枪♥吗 -我拿手♥枪♥
Cody, you want your rifle? -No, I'm gonna run my pistol.
那下面有个弹匣包 帮我把它放在这里
There's a mag pouch on the bottom there, set it right.
你负责把议员带上车
You get the congresswoman in here,
让她躲在脚踏处 以防撤离时出现危险
you lay her on the floorboard in case the exfil gets hot.
没问题
All right? -You got it.
好 大家系上安全带
All right, everybody strap in.
不要拦腰撞那辆车 撞后面就好
Don't T-bone this fucker, clip him in the rear.
只有在车内才能射击头部 不要用后瞄准器
Head shots only in the vehicle. Know your target.
寇迪 跟我说这是防弹玻璃
Cody, tell me this is bulletproof glass.
该死 -好 大家坐稳了
Fuck! -All right, everybody hold on.
要来了 准备好
Here we go. Brace.
你是议员吗 -对
Congresswoman? -Yeah.
好 你待在这里
All right, you stay there. Stay right there.
先待在这里 有人会来接你
Someone will come get you.
好 你能过来了
All right, you're clear.
你是赫南德兹议员 -是
Congresswoman Hernandez? -Yeah.
你能走路吗 -我不知道
Can you walk? -I don't know.
走吧
Let's go.
出发了吗 -都准备好了
We're up. -We're good.
看着我
Look at me.
我现在帮你松绑
I'm gonna cut you loose.
为了安全起见 请躲在脚踏处
For your safety, lay on the floorboard, please.
呼叫鹰巢 这是老鹰一号♥ 我们中头奖了
Eagle's Nest, this is Eagle One. We are jackpot,
正前往主要撤离地点 请替我开道
en route to primary exfil location. Have a lane open for me.
收到 老鹰一号♥ 左车道已保持畅通 小心行驶
Roger that, Eagle One. Left lane is held for exfil. Proceed with caution.
注意我们四周的动静 -收到 我们正在监控
Keep eyes on us. -Roger that. Have eyes on now.
撑着点
Hang in there.
他们对我的家人做了什么
My family. What did they do to my family?
我们到基地再谈这个吧
We'll talk about it at the base.
告诉我
Tell me.
那是我的家人啊 告诉我
It's my family, tell me!
他们都被杀了
They killed them.
老鹰一号♥ 确认现场已封锁
Eagle One, you sure that scene was locked down?
对 现场已封锁 -绑匪都当场击毙
Yeah, scene is locked. -All bandits KIA?
是的
Roger that.
好 老鹰一号♥ 他们有人在空中监视
Okay. Eagle One, they have eyes in the sky.
警方封锁往贝尼托华雷斯的路
Police are blocking off Benito Juarez.
我们得替你找另一条到入境港的路
We need to find you another way to the port of entry.
该死 -可恶
Fuck. -No, fuck that.
我们得离开这城市 查看你的侦察器 有发现吗
No, we gotta get out of the city. Check your ISR, dude. Do you have anything?
叫他们找别条路线 -没有发现
Tell 'em to find us another route. -Negative.
帮我们找一条能到达河边的路 派边防直升机跟着我们
Find us a road that meets the river, have a BP helo ride us parallel.
好 给我们点时间搜寻替代路线
All right, everyone, give us a minute to seek an alternate route.
后方注意 敌人盯上我们了
Heads up in the back. Enemy has eyes on.
六点钟方向有敌人 距离150米 接近中
Enemy vehc, six o'clock, 150 meters and closing.
乔 左边交给你 -好
Okay, Joe, you got left side. -Got it.
不 你负责右边 乔 左边交给我
And I'll take right side, Joe. I got nine o'clock at your right side.
有开火许可 -当然 快射啊
Permission to fire. -Yeah, fucking shoot him.
鹰巢 我需要指示路线 还有撤离点位置 现在就要
Eagle's Nest, I need a route and an extraction point fucking now!
九点钟方向
Nine o'clock!
请重复…
Say again. Say again.
往北三公里后右转 有一条通往河边的蜿蜒土路
Three kilos north, turn right. There's a dirt road that winds to the river.
从道路到河岸有高度落差
There's a drop-off from the road to the riverbank.
那有多高 -从空中无法判断 约六到八尺
How big's the drop-off? -Unclear from the air. Six or eight feet.
往北三公里后右转会有一条土路
Three klicks north, dirt road on the right,
蜿蜒通往河边 有八尺的高度落差
winds the river, drops off about eight feet.
八尺 -对 不是我选的 就是八尺
Eight feet? -Yeah. I didn't pick it. It's-it's eight feet.
好 后面又来敌人了
All right. In the back, fresh bags.
重装子弹
Reload.
有两台可疑车辆正在接近
I got two bogeys inbound.
是四台
Make that four!
现在后面有很多人在追我们
We have got a lot of fucking heat on our ass.
又来了两台
There's two more!
寇迪 来接应我们
Cody, get us out of here!
乔 给我步♥枪♥ 好吗
Joe, pass me my rifle, would you?
你想在哪里解决他们 -路面上
Where you want to do this? -Look, we gotta do this on the pavement.
否则开进土路后 这些悍马车就能从侧面包抄
We get on the dirt, those Humvees are gonna move to flank us.
我们要在这里解决他们 -为何要停下来
We're gonna intercept up here.
我得跟你换位置
We need to switch sides.
动作快
Now!
准备好了吗 -准备好了
All right, are we ready? -Ready.
好 三 二 一 来吧
All right, and three, two, one. Here we go.
装弹 -撑住
Load up! Load up! -Load up!
好了
Run!
下车…
We're off! We're up!
我们快走
Let's go!
该死 -大家没事吧
Fuck. -Anybody hit?
迪恩 崔塞 -没事
Dean, Tracer. We're up. -Good.
扶着方向盘 -好
Take the wheel. -Yep.
老鹰一号♥ 往北半公里就是河边 就在正前方
Eagle One... Swap 'em out. river's a half klick to the north straight ahead of you.
请注意 三点钟方向有军用车辆接近
Be advised, military vehicles approaching from your three o'clock.
这下一定会很惊险
It's gonna be close.
我们是从八尺高的地方直接落入河中 还是从八尺高的地方
Is it eight feet and then river? Or is it eight feet
先掉在河岸上 然后才落入河中
and then riverbank and then river?
什么 -呼叫鹰巢
What? -Eagle's Nest.
从八尺高的地方下去后 是河还是河岸
The depression eight feet above the river itself or the riverbank?
直接就是河 老鹰一号♥ -水有多深
Directly above the river, Eagle One. -Depth?
挺深的 犯罪集团 不会让移♥民♥从这里渡河
Pretty deep. Cartel won't cross migrants here.
东边有个更好的渡河位置
There's a better place to cross to the east,
但你需要往敌方车辆的方向开
but you'll need to turn toward the approaching vehicles.
往敌车方向开比较容易渡河
Better crossing towards enemy vehcs.
不需要轻松的路 水越深越好
We don't want a better crossing. We want deep.
我们要下水了 扔掉所有会让你变重的东西
We're going in water. Dump everything that'll weigh you down. I need you on this side right now.
扔掉弹匣 随身武器 把一切都扔了
Dump mags, dump sidearms, dump everything.
呼叫鹰巢 这是老鹰二号♥ 我们需要空中支援
Eagle's Nest, this is Eagle Two. We need some fucking air support down here!
老鹰二号♥ 有直升机接近中
Eagle Two, a little bird is inbound.
预计到达时间 -朕看到了 两点钟方向
ETA?! -I got a visual, two o'clock.
所有人戴上头套
Everybody, face coverings all around.
我帮你系安全带 -保护脸部
I'm gonna strap you. -Cover your faces!
凯尔 -什么事
Kyle? -Yeah?
如果我们能活下来 我发誓 我会杀了你
If we get through this, I swear to fucking God I'm gonna kill you.
我希望你能有那个机会
I hope you get the chance.
他们紧追在后 坐稳了
In the back, hold on.