剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
ensure we are both in the circle together,
真正的伙伴
the true fucking partners.
- 对 是这样 那 - 没错
- Yeah, um, yeah. That's... - Yeah.
你知道的 我当然愿意和你在一个圈子里
You know, obviously, I'd love to be in the circle with you.
只是我对夜店一点都不了解
You know that. I just... I don't know anything about nightclubs.
你对城市熟啊
You know the city.
我只和你说
And between us,
我们两个赚的钱比神都多
we have more money than Dios.
你怎么想 兄弟
除非你有一个
Unless you know of a reason why
不想当我的伙伴的理由
you don't want to be my partner.
听着...
Listen, um...
...在谈这个之前
... before we agree to this,
我觉得你需要知道一些事情
I-I think there's something that you probably need to know.
有点难办 但是...
It's a little tricky, but, um...
好吧 缉毒局搜查了你的产业
Okay. The DEA raids on your facility,
新闻也报道了 但我不是
it was on the news, but that's not how I...
从新闻里听来的
... I-I first heard about it.
我最开始从Lorena那里听来的消息
See, I first heard about it from Lorena,
因为她曾经是缉毒局探员
because she used to be DEA.
那你为什么改行了
What was it that turned you?
因为Reed
Reed, here,
他让我相信我之前一直在打一场无法胜利的战争
he convinced me that I was fighting an unwinnable war.
那...
So...
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你的坦诚
Thanks for your honesty.
这比什么都重要
It means everything.
那找好我们夜店的地方和我说一声
So, let me know when you've found our space.
敬Rigo和Reed家
To Rigo and Reed's.
听起来不错
That sounds good.
听起来不错 再见
That sounds good. See you.
再见了
Hasta luego.
再见了
Hasta luego.
"敬Rigo和Reed家"
"To Rigo and Reed's".
够可以的
Oh, come on.
你还好吗
You good?
我是说 起名的时候你应该问问我们的
All I'm saying, you should've asked us first.
无线Jeromes是最好的名字了 没有更好的了
Jammin' Jeromes is the best shit out. Ain't nothing better.
不如叫 Saints好声音
What about, like, Saints' Sexy Sounds?
破箱子烂货
Broken Boxes and Bullshit.
够劲够响声
Leather and Loud Shit.
壮大叔性感乐
Hunky Unkie's Sultry Sounds.
你们真搞笑 等我去拿把枪来崩了你们
Y'all niggas funny. I'm gonna get my pistol, though, for you.
你们他妈的 就知道捣乱
Y'all fucking... fucking up in my shit.
不得不说 我怀疑过你能不能干成 但我错了
I have to say, I had my doubts, but I was wrong.
这真的太棒了 Jerome
This is wonderful, Jerome.
妈和爸会很为你自豪的
Mom and Dad would be so proud.
太谢谢你了 Cissy
Thank you so much, Cissy.
也谢谢你能过来 Alton
Thank you for coming by, too, Alton.
黑人街区里的黑人生意
Black-owned business in a black neighborhood.
祝贺你 兄弟
Congratulations, my brother.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
和你们说 这里只是个开始
You know, this is just the start, too.
- 只是开始吗 - 明年就往全国发展
- This is just the start? - Going nationwide next year.
一定会比那家什么睿侠更大
Be bigger than that... RadioShack?
得了吧你 先把这家开起来
Oh, no. Make sure this one work first.
盼着你能来呢
Was hoping I'd see you here.
Eva和Shon-Shon 你们怎么样 还不错吧
Eva and Shon-Shon. How y'all doing? Good?
- 没有你们那么舒服 - 要是有个人
- Not as good as y'all. - Better if somebody'd
能给找点喝的就好了
offer us a fucking drink.
这是我最好的朋友Leon 见过吗
This is my best friend, Leon. You met him?
你们好 吧台在这边 走吧
Hey. Well, the bar this way. So, let's go.
- 给我也带一杯 - 好
- Grab me something, all right? - Yeah.
天 看看你 你看起来真棒
Damn. Look at you. You look great.
我感觉也很棒
I feel great.
进了史贝尔曼学院
Got into Spelman.
哇 那...真的太好了
Wow. That's... that's amazing.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
那我猜你要离开我们了吧
So, uh, guess that means you leaving us now?
- 下个月才走呢 - 好
- Not till next month. - Okay.
课九月份才开 但...
Classes don't start till September, but...
我想先去安定下来 找份工作
I want to get settled, find a job.
工作 不行 你得全心全意读书
A job? Nah, you got to be on them books 24/7.
给 拿着
Here. Yep.
- Franklin 别 - 我一直想给你
- Franklin, no. - Been meaning to give you
一份毕业礼物的
a graduation gift anyway.
这样你就能专心上学了
So you can focus on school.
别多想了 只是尽点心意
Come on, it's the least I can do.
嘿 该照相了
Hey, picture time!
家人们 出来照相
Family, I need you outside.
不是家人 就离我们远远的
If you ain't my goddamn family, stay out my fucking frame.
走了
Come on.
- 好了 出来吧 - 快点
- Okay, come on. - Come on.
大家都出来 快点
All right, everybody outside. Come on.
他都15年没照过相了
He ain't took a picture in 15 years.
嘿 不用担心这个
Well, hey, uh, don't worry about that.
你知道该怎么用 对吧
You know how to use it, though?
你告诉我们往哪走啊 Jerome
Just tell us where you want us to go, Jerome.
嘿大家 快点 我们照张相...
Hey y'all, come on, let's take this picture so we can...
没事 你去吧 没事的
Oh, no, you go ahead. It's all right.
- 快点 老兄 站过来 - 嘿 Opie去哪了
- Come on, man, get in here. - Hey, where Opie at?
让Peaches这个慢家伙过来
Bring old man Peaches up in here.
站过来 嘿 Opie
Come on in. Hey, Opie!
站好了
There it is.
- 你能开始卸货吗 - 好
- You okay to start unloading? - Yeah.
我们不能忽视这件事
We can't ignore this.
如果麦德林贩毒团伙在缉毒局里有内线
If the Medellín Cartel has a source inside the DEA,
- 我们必须得警告他们 - 我知道 但是听着
- we have to alert them. - I hear you, but listen.
你现在去惊动到他们
You start rattling those cages now,
Rigo就会知道你还和缉毒局保持着联♥系♥
and then Rigo's gonna know that you're still in contact
那我们就都有危险
with the DEA; then we're all at risk.
Teddy? 这些人是联邦探员 他们是好人
Teddy? These are federal agents. They're good people.
我不会就这么罢休的 你也不应该
I'm not gonna let this go, and neither should you.
好 那就让我来处理这件事
Okay, so let me take care of it.
我可以通过别的渠道把消息穿过去
I can have word trickle down some other way,
这样不会追回到我们身上
some way that doesn't lead back to us.
- 救命 Teddy Ted... - Matt?
- Help! Teddy! Ted... - Matt?
Matt? Matt?
你怎么了
What's wrong?
你还好吗
You okay?
- 好了 好了 你怎么... - 操
- Okay, okay, okay. Whoa, whoa. What's... - Fuck.
- 哪里疼 - 我的 呃...
- What hurts? - My, um...
你今天手上感觉麻木吗
Did you have any numbness in your hands today?
你觉得恶心吗
Do you have any nausea?
- 嗯 - 是吗 他是心脏病犯了
- Yeah. - Yeah? He's having a heart attack.
得了吧 我才晚回家13分钟
Oh, come on. I'm only 13 minutes late.
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
- Eva不让我走 - 听着 没关系
- Eva didn't want to leave. - Listen, it's okay.
我不想吵着度过我们最后相处这个月
I don't want to spend our last month together fighting.
行吗
All right?
另外 我又不会每晚
Besides, it's not like I can come down
去学校查你的岗
and check on you every night at school.
来 和我坐一会儿
Here, sit with me a minute.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
噢 账单 税单
Ah, it's bills, taxes.
生活
Life.
你开心吗
You have fun?
- 还行 - 只有你和Eva吗
- It was okay. - Just you and Eva?
- 还有Shon-Shon - 还有Shon-Shon
- And Shon-Shon. - And Shon-Shon.
Shon-Shon 就那个来我们家的时候
Shon-Shon, she the one who came in
- 脖子上还带着吻痕的那个 - 爸
- with the hickey on her neck? - Dad.
- 怎么 - 得了吧
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表