剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
- What? - Come on.
你们都干什么了
What'd y'all do?
- 我们去冰钓了 - 冰钓啊
- We went ice fishing. - Ice fishing, huh?
你们钓到什么了吗
Did you catch anything?
嗯
Yeah.
一种大鱼
One of them big ones.
鼻子又长又尖的那种
You know, with the long, pointy nose.
- 噢 一条旗鱼 - 一条旗鱼
- Ooh, a marlin. - A marlin.
对 但Eva手滑了
Yeah. But, uh, Eva slipped,
把鱼竿掉了 它就逃跑了
dropped the rod, and it got away.
那可太遗憾了
That's too bad.
天啊
Oh, man.
那 呃...
So, uh...
听说Franklin他舅在西区那边开了家
Word is Franklin's uncle has a new speaker joint
新的音响店
over off Western.
你听说了吗
Hear anything about that?
哇
Wow.
Mel, Mel.
我之前说的是真话
What I said earlier is true.
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
你那么努力
You've worked so hard.
你满足了我的所有要求
You've done everything I asked.
我只希望你能聪明点
I just want you to be smart.
还有要说的吗
Anything else?
我爱你
I love you.
兄弟 我一直想上她来着
Man, I been wanting to fuck her.
算了把 兄弟 那姑娘一嘴星星牙
Nah, man, that bitch got summer teeth, you know?
星...?
Sum... ?
就那种 这边几颗 那边几颗
You know, some are here, some are there.
她牙实在一团糟
Her teeth are kind of fucked up.
嘿 我得去尿个尿
Hey, I got to piss.
那边有点灌木丛
Some bushes over there, bro.
嘿 我才不往灌木丛里尿呢
Look, I ain't pissing in no bushes.
- 那你就憋着 - 我可憋不住了
- Then hold it, nigga. - I ain't good to hold it.
憋尿会有细菌 会让你膀胱感染的
That shit causes bacteria, give you a bladder infection.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的
How the fuck you know that, nigga?
因为我妈是助理护士
'Cause my mama a nurse's aide.
是吗 操 让你妈来关怀关怀我
Yeah. Shit, hey, your mama can nurse me.
老兄 我们已经待得够久了
Man, hey, we've been long enough.
- 我们走吧 - 你说的没错
- Let's roll. - Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
- 来了 - 冰激淋
- There it is! - Yeah, ice cream.
- 你们这边挺好的 - 嗯 挺好的
- All right. You all right there? - Yeah, we good, man.
看到那个了吗
See that shit?
就是它 就是它
Hell yeah. Hell yeah.
我♥操♥
Ah, shit.
嘿 你俩这他妈是干吗
Hey, what-what the fuck you two doing?
那个是补货的车
That the re-up truck, nigga.
就代表车上装满了钱和石头
Means it's loaded with cash and rock.
也代表他们有武装
Also mean them boys strapped.
大男孩就让我们来踩点 不是抢什么车
And Manboy told us scope out the projects, not rob no truck.
我们来踩点的目的
We only scoping the niggas out
就是抢这些混♥蛋♥们
so we can rob these motherfuckers.
一旦我们得手了 你准备好接我们走
Once we get the shit, you just make sure you're ready, a'ight?
我可不是什么跑路司机
Nigga, I ain't no getaway driver.
嘿
Hey!
操
Shit.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
别啊
Come on.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
- Levon和Dejon - 他们是兄弟
- Levon and Dejon? - They brothers.
过去混胡佛区那边 现在听说跟了大男孩
Used to stay off Hoover. Word is they with Manboy.
谁他妈是大男孩
Who the fuck is Manboy?
Drew Miller 我们过去一起上的中学
Drew Miller. We all went to Foshay together,
之后他家搬到东边去了
before his family moved Eastside.
- 大男孩是什么狗屁名字 - 谁他妈在乎
- Fuck kind of name is Manboy? - Who gives a shit?
为什么他要来搞我们的生意
Why he all up in our business?
道上消息是他们一直在自己制毒自己卖♥♥
Look, word is they cook and sell their own shit for a while.
可能是想扩张地盘了
Maybe looking to expand.
但我们需要回击 Saint
But we got to answer this shit, Saint.
我想要知道一切
I want to know everything:
他们待在哪边
where they stay at,
他们在哪卖♥♥ 在哪制毒
where they sell, where they cook
还有是谁让他们盯上了我们的货车
and who the fuck put them on our truck.
等等
Hold up.
你是说他们俩都死了
Are you saying them boys is dead?
是 我告诉他们俩这么做
Yeah. I told them niggas that shit was
太蠢了 但他们不听我的
seven kinds of stupid, but they wouldn't hear me.
他们把自己当A字特攻队一样直接往上冲
They just ran up on them niggas like they was the A-Team.
你们这帮蠢货
You dumb motherfuckers.
我告诉过你们公房♥区是谁的地盘
I told y'all who them projects belong to.
我说过的话你们到底听没听进去
Was you even listening to my story?
- 你应该阻止他们的 - 我他妈尽力了
- You should've stopped them. - I fucking tried!
- 看你♥他♥妈♥干的多棒啊 - 嘿 冷静点
- And a fine fucking job you did! - Hey, chill!
你知道他们两个
You know how them niggas was.
什么都听不进去
You couldn't tell them shit.
这事不怨Tyrell
This ain't on Tyrell.
我教你们怎么做这石头
I didn't teach y'all how to cook up this rock
不是为了让你害死我们
so you could get us all killed.
你应该好好想想怎么处理这件事
You best figure out how to handle this shit.
因为Saint那帮人可不是吃素的
'Cause Saint and 'em, they don't play.
听着 首先
Hey, look, first,
我需要你告诉我你知道的一切 包括那个Saint
I need you to tell me everything you know about Saint,
你马子Leon
your boy Leon,
还有他们团伙里的每个人
and everybody else in their crew.
- 好吗 懂了吗 - 好 好
- Okay? Okay? - Okay. Okay.
你来晚了
You're late.
你之前从来没晚过
Just thought you ain't never been late before.
- 一切都好吗 - 嗯 只是碰到点小麻烦
- Everything okay? - Yeah, I just hit a little snag.
没什么需要你担心的
It's nothing you need to worry about,
但是 我还需要点时间
but, uh, I am gonna need a little more time
才能把货给你
to get you the product.
多长时间
How much time?
不长 就几天
Not long. Just a few days.
我们准备好拿货的时候我通知你
I'll let you know when we're ready for... for pickup.
就这些吗
That it?
不 听着
Uh, no, listen.
呃 价格要涨了
Uh, prices are rising.
从今往后
So, for the foreseeable future,
- 我们按一万五一公斤 - 一万五
- we're gonna be dealing at 15 a key. - 15?
突然就涨了五成价格
50% hike, just like that?
嗯
Yeah.
你看新闻吗
You watch the news?
- 读报纸吗 - 嗯
- Read the newspaper? - Yeah.
那你应该知道缉毒局
Right, so then you know that the DEA
在哥伦比亚办案的风头不小
is on a rampage down in Colombia.
是 我知道 但我还以为
Yeah, I know that, but I just
你不会受这些事情的影响
kind of thought you was immune to that shit.
什么
What?
就是以为...以为你不受影响
You know, thought... thought you was immune.
你觉得我不受什么的影响
You thought that I was immune to what,
供求关系 还是...
supply and demand, or... ?
算了吧 一万五能接受
Never mind. 15's fine, hmm?
嗯 不 我知道你可以
Yeah, no, no, I know it's fine.
我只是...有点好奇
I just... I'm just curious...
为什么你觉得我不受
why it is you think that I'm not subject
基础经济定律的影响
to the basic laws of economics.
嘿 Franklin
Hey, Franklin?
我不知道你以为自己知道了什么
I don't know what it is you think you know,
但你可别忘了 恰恰因为我
but I urge you to remember that I am the only reason
你现在才能这么自♥由♥自在
that you are breathing free air right now.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表