剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
All right.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
你喝咖啡吗
You want coffee?
我几小时前就喝过了
I had mine hours ago.
今年的番茄怎么样
How're the tomatoes doing this year?
那帮该死的鹿总在啃
Goddamn deer keep getting in 'em.
我该射死它们
I should shoot 'em.
不 番茄还是不用开枪打了吧
No... I wouldn't shoot the tomatoes, sir.
上帝不让人在自家院子里开枪
God forbid someone discharge a firearm in their own backyard.
我去拿点咖啡
I'm gonna get some coffee.
你弟弟怎么了
What happened to your brother?
我和你说过他...
I told you he's... there's damage
他的动脉壁上有损伤
to the lining of his aorta.
西点 飞行学校 越南
West Point, flight school, Vietnam.
那孩子一直壮的像头牛
Strong as an ox, that boy.
他一生都在迎难而上
He ran through walls his entire life.
你过去总怎么说来着
What was that thing you used to say?
"船在港中安全
"Ships and harbor are safe,
但船另有使命"
but that ain't what ships are for."
是 但有些船长能平安地带回他的船员
Yeah, but some captains bring their crews home intact.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
再待几天 你就逃跑
A few more days, and you run off?
回到那片丰饶的土地去...
Back to the land of the fruits and nuts and...
留我一个人照料他吗
leave me to take care of him?
我有钱
I have money.
我会雇人照顾你们两个
I'll hire help for both of you.
噢 那就全解决了
Oh, that'll solve it.
我还有工作要做
I have work to do.
什么工作
What's that?
给国♥务♥院♥鼓捣文件吗
Shuffling papers for the State Department?
有什么事能重要到你都不能
What is so important that you can't clean up
收拾自己的烂摊子
your own goddamn mess?
照顾自己的家人肯定没那么重要
Certainly isn't looking after your own family.
我会一直寄钱来的
I'll keep sending the money.
把你内疚的钱收好吧 我们不想要
Yeah, keep your guilt money. We don't want it.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker!
今天去见了我们警♥察♥局的朋友
Met with our LAPD friend today.
Jerome店里那摊 是Claudia干的
It was Claudia, that shit at Jerome's.
他确定吗
He sure?
嗯 她还给他付钱呢
Yeah, he's still on her payroll, too.
我猜她想让他来对付我们
I guess she tried to get him to go at us,
而他拒绝之后 她就又找了别人
and when he refused, she found somebody else.
我猜你不会告诉Jerome吧
And I guess you ain't told Jerome yet.
你疯了吗 当然不告诉他
You crazy? Hell no.
不然我们说话的功夫他就会拿枪射烂俱乐部
Shit, he'd fucking be shooting that club up as we speak.
不 他以为是孩子 我就让他这么想吧
No, he think it's kids. I'm gonna let him think it.
嗯 即使不操心他妈的Claudia
Yeah. Well, we got a lot on our plate
我们身上的事也够多的了
without worrying about fucking Claudia.
嗯 我是说...
Yeah. I mean...
我们行动前我会试着去劝她
I'll try and talk some sense to her before we act.
好
Okay.
爱你
Love you.
嘿 小姐
Hey, Chiquita.
我都快渴死了
I'm dying of thirst over here.
亚利桑那州 图森市
是真的就好了
If only that were true.
你怎么一直不理我
How come you're always ignoring me?
因为你不给小费 蠢货
Because you don't tip, pendejo.
你想要小费
You want a tip?
开口说就好啊
Just got to ask.
你个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
何必呢 姑娘
Ah, come on, mijita.
这就对了
That's right, son.
够了
That's enough.
该走了
Time to go.
我们走
Vamonos.
操
Fuck.
我们看场子的人就数你最差了
You're the worst bouncer we've ever had.
你应该去医院
You should go to the hospital.
不
No.
不去医院
No más hospitals.
那你跟我回家吧
Then you're coming home with me.
至少我能给你好好包扎
At least there I can patch you up right.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
你知道她不会回来了 对吧
You know she's not coming back, right?
我们打烊了
We're closed.
老朋友也不行吗
Even old friends?
嗨 Gustavo
Hi, Gustavo.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
Matt不能干了
I lost Matt.
代表我少了一个飞行员
Means I'm down a pilot,
我有货必须要送过边境
and I have product that I need to get across the border.
我希望能用上Lucia的家族农场
And I was hoping to use Lucia's family's farm
和他们的路线
and their routes.
Lucia走了
Lucia's gone.
她几个月前离开了
She left months ago.
不知道去哪了
No idea where.
你想要用她家的路线
You want her family routes?
首先 去找到她
First, go find her.
我试过了
I tried.
只有你有违章记录
Only person there's any record of is you.
你收到很多停车罚单
You get a lot of parking tickets.
Lucia肯定说过关于这个地方的事情吧
Look, Lucia must have talked about the place at some point.
在哪里 还有谁在
Where it is, who's still there.
她恨那里
She hated it.
她没能和母亲说上一句话
She didn't talk to her mother.
我不明白这和你有什么关系
I don't see what that has to do with you.
也与生意无关 我是说农场还在他们手里
Or business. I mean, if they still have the farm,
他们还有卡车 还有过境的路线
they still have the trucks, they still have the routes.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
就突然出现 说"嗨 我是Gustavo
Just show up and say, "Hi, I'm Gustavo.
我想来和你们做可♥卡♥因♥生意"吗
I want to start a cocaine business with you"?
这么做的成功概率会让你惊讶的
You'd be amazed at how often that works.
不然就什么都别做 继续被酒吧的混子打
Or stay here, keep getting the shit kicked out of you by drunk barflies.
我不在乎 我再去找别人
It doesn't matter to me. I'll find someone else.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you one more question?
如果Lucia已经走了几个月了 你为什么还在这里
If Lucia's been gone for months, why are you still here?
这么问是因为
Just 'cause...
如果是我的话
if it was me
我想要找到我的那个她
and I was trying to find my girl,
我会认为和她的家人做生意
I think that getting into business with her family
是一个不错的开始
would be a pretty good place to start.
是Louie
It's Louie.
搜她的身
Pat her down.
她没问题
She's good.
我有些话要说
I have some things to say.
不能憋下去了
Didn't think they could wait.
那你最好快点 浴缸快满了
Well, you better hurry up. The tub's filling.
我是来道歉的 Claudia
I came to apologize, Claudia,
为事情中我的所作作为道歉
for my part in what went down.
我从来没想过要那么做
I never meant for it to go that way.
但你伤到了我
But you hurt me.
我伤了你
I hurt you?
我知道你很失落
I know you're upset,
但我来是想告诉你放手吧
but I'm here to tell you to let it go.
过去的就过去吧
Let the past be the past.
你有过偏头痛吗
You ever have a migraine?
简直痛不欲生
The pain is crippling.
我看过的医生比象人还要多
I've been to more doctors than the Elephant Man.
我什么药都吃
I took all the pills.
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表