剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
只要我想 我随时能把你关回到牢房♥去
I'll put you back in that cell any goddamn time I want.
会有人和你联络运货的事的
Someone will be in touch about the shipment.
你忘了在这页上签字了
Mm, you forgot to sign this page.
是吗 给我
Did I? Sure.
你也忘了在这页上签字了
And you forgot to sign this page.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 怎么了
Okay. What?
- 没什么 - 不行 不能这么混过去
- Nothing. - Mm-mm. That's not gonna fly.
我们怎么说好的
What was our deal?
你问 我就回答
You ask, and I tell you.
- 真♥相♥ - 所以 是什么事
- The truth. - So, what is it?
是那天晚上公房♥区开枪的事吗
Something about that shooting in the projects the other night?
- 不是 - 那是什么
- Nah. - Then what is it?
是Reed Thompson
It's Reed Thompson.
他怎么了
What about him?
我可能越界了
Well... I may have overstepped.
- 说了一些我不该说的话 - 什么
- Said something I shouldn't have. - Like what?
- Franklin 你说他需要你 - 我知道 我知道
- Franklin, you said he needed you. - I know. I know.
你不得不参与其中
That you had to be in this,
但只要你还能给他出货
but as long as you're pushing his-his product,
- 他就会保护你 - 我依旧这么认为
- he would protect you. - And I still believe that.
那 出什么问题了
So, what's the problem?
我生命里有过一些糟糕的日子
I've had some terrible days in my life.
但最糟糕的是我在那面玻璃外边
But nothing worse than when I saw your face
探望你的时候
behind that glass.
现在开始 我也和你一起参与进来
I'm in with you on this, from now on.
你说一切都在你的控制中
You said you had it under control.
而我也很乐意帮一切能帮上的
And I'm happy to do everything I can to help.
但最终还是要靠你来保护大家
But it's up to you to protect everyone.
你到底能不能办到
Can you do it or not?
当然了
Of course.
堪萨斯州 堪萨斯城
嘿 爸
Hey, Pops.
爸
Pops?
嘿 欢迎回家 孩子
Hey. Welcome home, boy.
心脏怎么样
How's the ticker?
还在跳呢
she's still ticking.
我去和Wills医生说了一下情况
Yeah, I-I went ahead and-and, uh, briefed Dr. Wills.
检查约在周五早上十点整
You have an appointment Friday morning at 1000.
再去看一看吧
Get this thing a second look.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
Theodore.
先生
Sir.
你看起来不错
You're looking well.
你也是
As are you.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我就是有点累
I'm just tired.
我整理出来了在后边的那间空房♥
Yeah, I-I made up the spare, so, uh... in the back.
我不确定你们俩会不会都住下来
I-I wasn't sure if you'd both be staying.
我想我就在沙发上睡就好
I-I just figured I'd stay on the couch.
- 如果可以的话 - 好的
- If that's all right. - That's fine.
嗯 走吧 我们 呃...
Yeah. Come on, let's-let's, uh...
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
嗯
Yeah.
我来拿吧 给我
Let me get that. I got it.
我来吧
I got it.
制毒点在阿瓦隆街 大男孩的房♥子在罗斯兰斯街
Cookhouse on Avalon and Manboy's crib on Rosecrans.
他们的卖♥♥点在墨西哥区那边...
Now, they got dealers working the Pueblos...
把头砍掉 身子自然会倒
Cut the head off, the body will fall.
你需要多少人
How many folks you need?
每间房♥四个人 我们得要点重武器
Four for each house. We got to talk artillery.
我是说 手♥枪♥也能干这事
I mean, the pistols will get it done...
...但我们想备点大家伙
... but we want to get our hands on something heavy.
抱歉打扰了 但是 呃...
Sorry to interrupt, but, uh...
大男孩来见你们了
Manboy here to see y'all.
大男孩 你确定吗
Manboy? You sure?
呃 我是没见过他 但是他是这么说的
Well, I ain't ever met the nigga, but that's what he say.
- 就他一个人吗 - 看上去是
- He alone? - Look that way.
带武器了吗
Is he strapped?
嘿 确保他没带家伙 然后带他进来
Hey. Make sure he clean, then send him in.
Fatback.
注意点周围
Keep a lookout.
确保这不是陷阱 Peach
Make sure it ain't a setup. Peach.
好
Okay.
Leon
Leon.
你们这边安保是做的不错
Y'all don't play with that security, huh?
刚才的搜身感觉我都该给小费
Feel like I should tip them niggas, pat-down I just got.
你好啊 Lee 你好啊 Saint
'Sup, Lee? 'Sup, Saint?
- 你好啊 Drew - 有段时间不见了
- 'Sup, Drew? - It's been a minute.
是挺久了
Been more than that.
你肯定是那个无线Jerome了
You must be Jammin' Jerome.
康普顿那边的小子都在聊你的货
Niggas out in Compton talk about your shit.
喇叭的低音能把人裤子振掉
Woofers blowing panties clean off.
是我不好 不知道家里还有女性
My bad. I didn't know there was a female in the house.
你好吗 我名字叫Drew
How you doing? My name is Drew.
大伙都叫我大男孩
Everybody call me Manboy.
- 我是Louie - 哇
- I'm Louie. - Oowie.
Louie 你怎么和这些不良人士
Louie. How you end up with these...
- 凑到一起的 - 嘿 小屁孩
- these undesirables? - Hey, little boy.
你♥他♥妈♥来干嘛
The fuck you want here?
我猜你们是一对 是吧
Guess you with him, huh?
我是说 我就直说了吧...
I mean, I'll cut straight to it if y'all...
我觉得这样最好
I think that'd be best.
我是个商人
I'm a businessman.
作为商人 我承认了解竞争对手
Being as such, I'd say it'd be in my interest
才符合我的利益
to know what the competition up to.
不幸的是 我的几个合伙人
Unfortunately, a couple of my associates
这件事做的过火了
took that notion a little too far.
你是说 想来抢我们吗
You mean, tried to rob us?
我就是说这个
That is indeed what I mean.
但我想 既然你们的钱和货
But I thought, seeing as though how y'all ain't
都完好无缺
out your rock or your cash,
而我的两个人已经凉了
and two of mine are already cooling,
不如你们给我一个扯平的机会
you'll give me a chance to square us.
这你是怎么打算的
How you gonna do that?
首先 我从你们这里进货
First, I get my product from y'all.
你们的货更便宜 更纯
Y'all shit cheaper and purer
反正我们无论怎么搞也比不上
than anything we're cooking up anyway.
就这些吗 你就来说这个
That's it? That's your shit?
还有我把从公房♥区逃跑那个小子也交给你们
And I give you the nigga that got away in the projects.
什么
Say what?
那个司机
The driver.
我告诉你们他藏在哪里
I'll tell you where he hiding out at.
随你们怎么处置
Could do with him as you will.
这是我的提议
That's my offer.
你们觉得如何
What y'all think?
我觉得
I think,
24小时之内 要么你那个手下会死
24 hours, either your boy'll be dead
而我们会做生意
and we'd be in business,
或者你...
or you...
和你认识的所有人都会死
and everybody you know will be gone.
而我们不会
And we won't.
无论如何 你都会很快知道
Either way, you'll know soon.
你想知道我那个手下藏身处的地址吗
You want the address where my boy holing up at?
- 可能有用 - 不用了
- Just in case? - Nah.
我们已经知道了
We already got it.
谢谢你们的耐心
Thank y'all for y'all time.
我这就走了
I'm-a show myself out.
再见 Leon
Bye, Leon.
我们这群孩子 也是长大了
Our boys, they grew up, man.
- 很高兴见到你 - 快出去吧
- Good to see you. - Just get the fuck out.
好
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表