剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表
不管你能否看出来
Whether you can recognise so or not.
这里就是前线
This is the front line.
红树林
The Mangrove... The... The...
这黑人社区就是你的社区
This... This community, the black community is your community.
这个黑人社区依赖红树林
The black community who rely on the Mangrove
正如你依赖他们一样
just as much as you rely on them.
上街抗♥议♥
Take it to the street.
上街抗♥议♥ 弗兰克
Take it to the street, Frank.
他们只会以此为借口
They'd just use it as an excuse
让这地方彻底倒闭
to take down the whole damn thing.
此话不假
That is the truth.
如果我们示♥威♥游♥行♥
If we hold a demonstration, right,
你很可能会失去花了一辈子打造的餐厅
you stand to lose the restaurant you have spent your life building.
他们可能会利用这借口永远关闭红树林
They might use it to shut down the Mangrove permanently.
但示♥威♥游♥行♥
But a demonstration...
是我们该做的
..Is the right thing to do.
自我运动
Self movement.
好 我们游♥行♥
Yeah, we march.
你那包里有什么
So, what you have in that bag?
刚去了肉店
Just been at the butchers.
别动红树林
是惊喜
It's a surprise.
别动红树林
Hands off the Mangrove!
别动红树林
Hands off the Mangrove.
"猪猡
"The pigs,
猪猡 清除猪猡警♥察♥
the pigs. We gotta get rid of the pigs.
猪猡 猪猡 清除猪猡警♥察♥"
"The pigs, the pigs. We gotta get rid of the pigs."
我们祖国想做的不只是
What our Mother country seeks to do is not just to
关闭一家餐厅
close down a restaurant,
而是关闭一个他们眼中
but to close down what they see as a space
黑人能聚集在此
where black people can put up some kind of resistance
反抗警♥察♥每天骚扰的地方
to day-to-day harassments by the police.
我相信红树林为黑人提供这种场所
And I believe the Mangrove not only serves as a negative
不只有负面作用
in putting up that space for black people,
更是有积极作用
but I believe it serves as a positive purpose
让这社区的人拥有属于自己的家园
and that people in the community have a place to call our own.
我们黑人
And we, as black people,
自从被邀来这里后 一直缺乏这种东西
have lacked that since we were invited here.
所以这次对黑人店面
So this attack on a black establishment
和对我们聚集权利的攻击不是孤立事件
and our right to gather is not an isolated event,
而是英国政♥府♥
but a sustained campaign
针对黑人群体的
against black people
持续活动
by the British state
我们要呐喊出 "受够了"
and we are saying, "Enough is enough."
"黑人力量"
"Black power!"
我们开始游♥行♥ 和平示♥威♥
So let we go and march, and let we march peacefully.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 已经有一段时间
Brothers and sisters, it has been for some time now
黑人都陷入了
that black people have been caught up
向警♥察♥投诉警♥察♥的僵局
in complaining to police about police.
对 没错
Yes, that's right!
向地方法官投诉地方法官
Complaining to magistrates about magistrates.
向法官投诉法官
Complaining to judges, about judges.
我们必须成为自己命运的主宰
We must become the shepherds of our own destiny.
我们今天和以后的的目标
What our objective is today, what it's going to continue to be,
都是齐心协力 下定决心
is a concerted, determined attempt
阻止我们的权利受到任何侵害
to prevent any infringement on our rights.
别动...
Hands off...
黑人
"Black people!"
-别动... -黑人
- Hands off... - "Black people!"
黑豹运动
所有被压♥迫♥的黑人
别动黑人
黑豹运动
所有被压♥迫♥的黑人
普利在哪里 普利在哪里
Where is Pulley? Where is Pulley?
"普利在哪里 普利在哪里"
"Where is Pulley? Where is Pulley?"
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
怎么回事
What's going on?
闭嘴 你们这些该死的...
Shut your mouth, you fucking...
我们要杀了她
We're gonna kill her.
闭嘴
Shut up!
让开 让开
Move them. Move them.
退后
Get the fuck back.
不 不 不要
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
放开我
Get off me.
退后
Get back!
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
快过去 兄弟们
Get in there, lads.
-黑人力量 -人♥民♥力量
- Black power! - People power!
退后 你这个死黑鬼
Get back, you fucking spade!
滚开
Fuck off!
快来 快 快 快
Come on. Go, go, go.
该死的黑鬼
Fucking nig-nog!
你想怎么样
What do you think?
怎么样
What?
退后 退后
Get back. Get back.
我们走 快
Let's go. Go!
黑人力量
Black Power!
到底出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
等等 等等 等一下
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
黑人力量
Black Power!
我告诉过你的
I told you.
听着 别碰我 别碰我
Listen, don't touch me, don't touch me.
别碰他
Don't touch him!
黑人力量
Black power!
拿着你的牌子赶紧滚
Take your fucking sign and fuck off.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?!
芭芭拉 芭芭拉 芭芭拉
Barbara! Barbara! Barbara!
你的脏手别碰我
Get your fucking hands off me!
趴下 你这该死的黑鬼
Get down on the floor. You fucking black bastard!
你为什么要那样做
Why are you doing that? Eh?
你生气了吗
Are you mad? Eh?
放开我 放开我
Get off me. Get off me.
埃迪
Hey. Eddie!
-艾尔希娅 -埃迪
- Altheia! - Eddie!
艾尔希娅
Altheia!
你放开她 快放开她
Take your fucking hands off her! Take your hands off her.
戴上警帽
Wear hats!
快点 兄弟们
Come on, boys.
进来 快进来
In you come. In you come.
快进来
In you come.
好吧 兄弟们
All right, boys.
全都给我滚出去 黑鬼
Out the fucking lot of you, black bastards.
-快点 -你好吗 弗兰克 是弗兰克呢
- Come on. - All right, Frank? It's Frank.
你被捕了
You're nicked.
你为什么要这样做
Why're you doing this, man?
怎么 看到我你不高兴吗
What, you not happy to see me?
我们没干任何坏事
We've done nothing wrong, man!
伊恩
Ian!
对不起 真抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry,
我最终不得不带上他
I've had to bring him with me in the end.
别担心 没事 一点问题都没有
Don't worry about it. No, no, it's no trouble, not at all.
-你好 你好 你好呀 -说正题
- Hello. Hello. Hello. - So...
我以为中♥央♥刑事法庭是审理真正的罪犯的
I thought the Old Bailey was for proper criminals, you know,
像是银行抢劫犯 谋杀犯之类的
like bank robbers, murderers and that.
仔细想想那就是个法庭 仅此而已
It's only a courtroom if you think about it. Nothing more.
对 但我们已被证明无罪
Yeah, but we were already found innocent.
最后一名地方法官当庭驳回了指控
The last magistrate threw the charges straight out of court.
现在又来这一出
And now this.
已经快一年了
It's been nearly a year
我们又回到了起点
and we're already back to where we bloody started,
只是这次是在中♥央♥刑事法庭
only this time at the Old Bailey.
这到底是怎么回事 伊恩
I mean, what's it all about, Ian?
剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表