剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表
我觉得你可以
I reckon you can do it.
你觉得怎么样
What do you reckon?
算了
Nah.
算了 我不是干这个的料
Nah, that's not for me.
有别的人能行
That's for other people.
站起来 快
Get up! Move!
我告诉过你了... 我怎么和你说的
I told you... What did I tell you?
快 快走
Move! Get up!
他妈的黑♥逼♥
Fucking Black cunt.
你有什么问题吗
You got a problem?
对 我有问题
Yeah, I do.
过度使用武力是不行的
Excessive force is not on.
听着
Listen.
在外面 是我们对他们
Out there, it is us an' them.
你吹哨 我们过来
You whistle, we come,
就是这样的
that's how it works.
所以你可以站那儿当居民♥联♥络人
So, you can stand there playin' community liaison,
或者你可以滚一边去让我们干我们的工作
or you can piss off an' let us do our job.
因为如果你无法学会这里面的规矩
Cos if you can't learn how it works,
那最后等着你的
then the last thing you'll feel
就是一个混♥蛋♥朝你背后捅一刀
is some fucker sticking a knife in your back.
你没事吧 兄弟
You all right, mate?
从门口走开
Move from the door, man.
他妈的叛徒
Fucking traitor!
怎么 你是他们一伙的吧 一伙的吧
What, you one of them, yeah? One of them? You one of them?
小门要关着
给我回来
Come back here.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, man! Fuck you!
你个他妈的叛徒
You fucking traitor.
他妈的外黑内白的奥利奥饼干
Fucking coconut Oreo biscuit!
是给白人提鞋的小子 我们走
It's the bounty. Let's fuck off.
妈的
Fuck's sake.
等一下
Just one second.
菲莉西亚
Felicia!
只是问一个问题
Just asking a question.
你还好吗 克朗斯
All right, Crowns?
嗨 琳达 问一下
Hey, Linda. Quick question.
你有见过那个孩子吗 亚伯拉罕
Have you seen that kid, Abraham?
那个弹钢琴的 我到处在找他
You know, the piano player. I've been looking for him everywhere.
那个好孩子亚伯拉罕吗 他在苏利文法庭上被砍了
Oh, man, sweet Abraham? He got knifed over Sullivan Court.
他母亲把他送到了姨母家来保护他
His mum's sent him to his aunt's for his safety.
-他还好吗 -我不太确定 朋友
- Is he OK? - I'm not sure, mate.
我以为你们都会有所耳闻
I thought your lot would've heard about that.
如果我听到什么 我会告诉你的
If I hear anything, I'll let you know, yeah?
-请务必留意一下 我在找他 -好的
- Please, yeah. Please. I'm looking for him. - All right. Yeah?
-多多打听 -会的
- Keep your ears out, yeah? - All right.
各部门注意 第十一月区
All units, November section.
霍洛威工厂处
Premises at Holloway industrial estate.
我们接到报告称有数名嫌疑人出没 完毕
We've got some suspects reported there. Over.
360收到
360 responding.
指挥中心 360到达现场 请求后援
Control, 360 on site. Backup requested.
站住 我是警♥察♥
Stop, police!
正在追捕嫌疑人
In pursuit of suspect.
请求支援 完毕
Requesting backup. Over.
这里是勒罗伊·罗根警员 请求支援
This is PC Leroy Logan requesting backup.
不许动 不许动
Stop resisting! Stop resisting.
我是警♥察♥
Police.
戴夫 叫后援
Dave, call for backup.
给我进去
Get in. Get in.
我们从威塞克斯赶来要20分钟
20 minutes it took us from Wessex.
结果他妈的附近就有车
There's cars around the fucking corner!
收音机里全是你声音 但这群混♥蛋♥就是不支援
You were all over the radio. The bastards didn't back you up!
你现在来抱怨吗
Are you complaining about this now?
行行 我以为我们只是随便玩玩
Oh, OK, OK, so I was thinking we were playing a friendly game.
我们打得是友谊赛 谁知道你然后
We're playing a friendly game and then you...
好吧
All right, yes, yeah.
你怎么蓄力这么久 然后打出这么完美一球的
How do you take that long and do a shot like that?
收到
Copy that!
你们这帮人为什么不支援我
Why didn't you lot back me?
说不出话了 你们不是很能说的吗
Can't talk? All of you guys are good at talking.
你们为什么不支援我 我只有这一个简单问题
Why didn't you back me? Simple question.
普普通通回答就好
You normally speak.
你们为什么不支援我
Why didn't you back me?
行吧
ok...
你们为什么不支援我
Why didn't you back me?!
现在沉默了 你们为什么不支援我
You're silent now. Why didn't you back me?
我一个人在现场 毫无后援
I'm out there on the field with no backup!
回答问题
Answer the question!
你们聋了吗
Are you deaf?
你们简直不是人
Well, you're not men.
-我烦透了这种事 -算了吧 算了吧
- It's a struggle. I'm sick of this. - Hey, leave it. Leave it.
老兄
Hey, man.
把手拿开
Get your hands off me.
要么支援我 要么我扇你们耳光
You back me up or you get slapped up.
如何
How bout that?
放轻松
At ease.
上面写着 "我们对您的面试技巧印象深刻
It says, "We were impressed with your interview skills
您同时也在笔试和体侧中
and you scored highly on both the written
取得了好成绩" 我说了吧 伙计
and fitness portion of the..." What did I tell you, mate?
干得好 朋友 跟你说
Ah, well done, mate. I tell you,
-我们绝对 -你开玩笑的吧
- we absolutely... - Oh, you're joking.
大获全胜啊
Clean sweep, innit?
他会理解的
He'll understand.
不是 之后再说 我等会打给你
Um, er, no, actually. Not just now. Lemme get back to you.
好
OK, yep.
-你急什么 -我想和你谈谈这个
- What couldn't wait? - I want to talk about this.
-谈什么 -少来了 不要和我玩花样 长官
- What about it? - Come on, don't play games with me, sir.
我通过了测试 你知道的
I passed that test, and you know it.
-我只是想要公平竞争 和其他人一样 -耍花样
- Look, I just want a fair crack, like everyone else. - Games?
你在暗示什么
What are you insinuating?
你像其他人一样 受到了平等对待
You were treated equally, like everyone else.
那我为什么还没升职
So, why haven't I moved up?
贝克升了
Beck has.
为什么我没升
Why not me?
因为有时候在人生中 最好别太张扬
Because sometimes in life it's better to just blend in.
考试是公平的
Now, that test was fair.
如果你有异议 那我很遗憾
I'm sorry if you feel otherwise.
这里不存在特殊待遇
There's no special treatment here.
我说解散了吗
Did I say dismissed?
你的背还好吗
How's your back?
还好 长官
Fine, sir.
解散
Dismissed.
你好吗 哥们
You all right, mate?
发生了什么
What happened?
和他们打交道祝你好运
Good luck with this lot, yeah?
这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
这就走了
Already?
没有一个和我同肤色的警♥察♥
Not one officer looks like me.
没有一个
Not one.
我加入警队是为了带去改变
I joined the police force to bring change, period.
我不知道 葛蕾丝 现在阿西夫走了
I dunno, I just dunno, Grets. And now Asif is gone...
你不知道什么
Don't know what?
-我不知道... -你说的是屈服
- I just dunno if... - You're talking about giving in.
-不 也许... -你啊
- No, maybe... - You.
你啊
You.
勒罗伊 你说的是屈服
Leroy, you're talking about giving in. You.
你加入警队不是为了合群
You didn't join to be in a group.
你是为了那些被截停 搜身和殴打的人
You do it for the people who get stopped and searched and beaten.
那些无缘无故被关进监狱的人
The ones who get thrown in jail for nothing,
那些尊重你的人
the folk who respect you.
你自己还在说...
剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表