剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表
No, Dad, she's right.
能得到那种组织的支持肯定会有帮助
It would help to get the backing of an organisation like that.
就让这个律师来处理吧
Just make the solicitor gwaan an do him job.
我想出庭
I want my day in court!
我想看到那些脏警♥察♥坐在被告席
I want see them dutty police officer in the dock!
我要直视他们的眼睛
I want to look in 'em eye!
莱·约翰
《身体语言》
跳起来 勒罗伊
Go there, Leroy.
好
Ok.
我的腰灵活多了 放松起来了
My waist got better, loosening up.
该死
Shit!
-对不起 -这条毯子可是花了我500镑啊
- Sorry. - That's a £500 fricking carpet, man.
对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, mate.
你为什么这么在意啊
Why are you worrying so much?
我要是住在这种地方
If I lived in a place like this,
我肯定什么都不会在意 兄弟
I wouldn't worry about nothing, man.
看 看我跳舞 看我的舞步
See. Watch the moves. Watch the moves.
你最好停下来 免得打坏东西
You best stop before you break something.
我跳得越来越好了
I'm getting better.
你想听我说件疯狂的事吗
You want to hear something mad?
为什么要把音乐关了
Turn the music off for?
-怎么了 -我想加入部队[原力]- What? - I want to join the force.
什么 你要当绝地武士还是怎么着
What? Are you going to be a Jedi or something?
不是 不 我
No, no, no, I...
我想加入警♥察♥部队
I want to join the police force.
你为什么要这副表情
Why you doing your face like that?
你妈妈不是也在为他们工作吗
Don't act as if your mum didn't work for them.
我妈是警务联络员
Yeah, police liaison.
我妈是和野兽一起工作 不是为他们工作
Mum worked with the beast, not for them.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
听着 如果是像我这样的人截下你
Look, if a man like me was to stop you,
你觉得我会粗鲁对待你吗
do you think I'd drapes you up?
但这里不是美国 勒罗伊
Yeah, well, this isn't America, Leroy.
黑人警♥察♥可不是到处都有
Black police aren't all over the shop.
没错 正是因为这样
Yeah, that's exactly the point.
你不觉得是时候做出改变了吗
Don't you think it's time things were different?
什么改变 好让你♥爸♥被黑人警♥察♥砸脑袋吗
What, so your dad can get his head buzzed by a brother instead?
我不这么觉得
No. Not really.
我还以为你很酷
I thought you were cool.
你怎么成这样了
What happened to you?
有事吗
Yes?
我们找罗根先生
We're looking for Mr. Logan.
-找他干什么 -确认他的住址 先生
- For what? - Er, to verify his place of residence, sir.
你是罗根先生的亲属吗
Are you related to Mr. Logan?
我就是罗根先生
I AM Mr. Logan.
我们是来确认勒罗伊·罗根的住址
We're here to check Leroy Logan's address
这是他申请入警的
as part of his application process
其中一项程序 罗根先生
to join the police force, Mr. Logan.
-什么 -所以
- What?! - So...
你撒谎
You lie!
肯尼 发生什么事了
Kennet. What happened?
别叫得这么甜
Don't blasted well "Kennet" me -
就是你把那愚蠢的想法灌输给我儿子
is you put that raas foolishness in my son head!
你明知警♥察♥对我做了什么
You see what them done to me,
但你还是让他脑子里充斥着不可理喻的想法
but you still fill up him head with nonsense!
勒罗伊是我的儿子
Leroy is MY son!
不是你的
Not yours.
就因为你儿子在做些不正经的事...
And just because your boy turned out funny...
你胆敢对我儿子说三道四
Don't you dare pass your mouth on my s...!
首先 勒罗伊不是孩子了
First thing, Leroy's not a boy.
其次 你怎么还敢到我家门口来
Second, how the hell you come to my front door?!
还有谁会接近警♥察♥ 弄得跟他们是同类人一样
Who else cosy up with the police like she an them size?
我 他妈妈 还是你
Me? Him Mudda? Or is you?
哪个白♥痴♥会这么傻 竟然想当警♥察♥
What idiot sense it make fe stoop an join ah police?
他可是有博士学位的
Man have PhD!
所以你觉得是我的错
So, you feel it's my fault?
就是你让他有了这个想法
Is you make him gwaan so.
只有你想和警♥察♥共事 和他们交朋友
Is only you want work with the police and friend them up
天知道你还做了什么
and God knows what else,
因为你身边没有男人的滋润
because yuh nah have no man fe sweet yuh!
你说我
Talk about me?
看看你自己有多顽固 别看我
Look at your stubborn self. Don't watch me.
你夺走你妻子嘴里的空气 让她无法呼吸
Yuh take air from your wife's mouth so she can't breathe.
视自己的儿媳如粪土
Treat yuh daughter-in-law like dirt.
逼你的儿子离家出走
Make you son pack up an leave.
立刻离开我家
Now step from my door.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Damn raas!
爸
Dad?
在吗
Hello?
别紧张
Relax.
爸
Dad?
你没听见我叫你吗
You don't hear me calling you?
好吧 很抱歉警♥察♥来你家了
OK, I'm sorry the police came to your door.
-真心抱歉... -还得我自己发现这事
- I sincerely apologise... - I would have to find out for myself.
你受过的教育全都不要了 为了什么
You want throw you education down the toilet, and fe what?
我送你去学习
I send yuh fe learn
是为了让你用他们的方式打败他们
so you coulda fight the people them ways.
我把你关在家里 让你远离那些男孩
I keep you in the house to protect you from the boy them,
你才没有毁掉自己的人生
so you don't mash up your life.
你应该用你学的知识
You were supposed to take what yuh learn
向众人展示我们不同的一面
an show all ah we a different way.
你想让我怎么样 这不是你教给我们的吗
What did you expect? Isn't that what you taught us?
这不是你灌输给我们的吗
Isn't that what you drilled into us?
"把上帝赐予的每个小时用来学习"
"Study every hour God send."
"别离开家或者跟黑人小孩瞎混"
"Don't leave the house or mix with the Black kids."
牺牲我们的生活来进行自我教育
Educate ourselves at the expense of our lives.
你让我们觉得我们什么事情都能参与
You made us feel like we could be a part of everything.
你想让我们变得比英国人更英国人
You wanted us more British than the British!
至少这样 爸 我能改变一些事情
At least this way, Dad, I can change things.
而且爸 你觉得我应该是什么样的
Dad, seriously, what do you think I am?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
爸
Dad.
你能不能... 滚出我家
Do you mind just...? Get out of my house.
爸 如果我们好好讨论 肯定...
Dad, I'm sure if we discussed things...
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
你没听见吗
You don't hear me?
-滚出我的视线 马上 -为什么 为什么
- Get out of me raasclaat sight. Now! - Why? Why? Why?
你在干什么 为什么
What are you doing? Why? Why?
好吧 我走
All right, I'm gone.
我们走吧
Let's go, please.
勒罗伊
Leroy?
我们能走吗 走吧
Can we go? Let's go!
勒罗伊
Leroy!
勒罗伊 等等
Leroy, wait!
勒罗伊 等等
Leroy wait, nuh?
勒罗伊
Leroy...
我们该走了
We should go soon.
要迟到了
We're going to be late.
你不会...
You're not going to be by...
我不会让你一个人的
You're not going to be by yourself.
你随时可以给妈妈打电♥话♥
You can call Mum any time.
你可以回家
You can go round to the house.
-不用理会爸 好吗 -不
- Don't mind Dad. All right? - No.
你说得轻松
That's easy for you to say.
没有你我是不会回去的
I'm not going round there without you.
亲爱的
Darling...
现在我需要你的支持
right now I need your support.
我只需要这个
That's all I need.
说得好像我之前没有支持你一样
You say it like you didn't have it before.
你正在做的事情很重要
What you are doing is important.
你一定要把握好
So make it count.
剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表