剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表
小斧子
第二集 摇滚爱侣
就是它了 动手吧
There it is. Go on, then.
一 二 三 抬
One, two, three, lift.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-小心点 -别操心了
- Careful with that! - Oh, don't worry yourself.
一切尽在掌握 好吗
Everything is in hand, ya hear?
慢着 慢着
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
-没问题的 -转过来 转过来
- No, we all good. - Turn it, turn it.
往另一边转
Turn it the other way, ya know?
-你还好吧 -当然 当然
- You good? - Yeah, man. Yeah, man.
小心点
Watch it.
好香啊
Smelling sweet.
饭怎么还没好 妈妈
Food nah ready yet, Mummy?
你专心干活
Hey, go about your business.
放在这就可以
Gotta leave that here.
老天 好重啊
Bwoy. Ting heavy.
萨姆森和利扎尔在哪儿
Where Samson and Lizard, then?
瞧 他们在那里
See, them there.
过来吧
Come here, man.
*这都怪我 也怪你*
* You're as much to blame *
*因为我知道 你也同样心动*
* Cos I know you feel the same *
*你的眼睛告诉了我*
* I can see it in your eyes *
*因为我没有时间*
* Cos I got no time *
*活在这谎言中*
* To live this lie *
*因为我没有时间*
* Cos I got no time *
*陪你玩这愚蠢游戏*
* To play your silly games... *
萨姆 帅哥 你在哪里
Sammy? Yo, star, where you there?
*愚蠢的游戏*
* Silly games! *
-你没事吧 -嗯 没事
- You good? - Yeah, man. Good.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy, easy.
-晚上好 布莱尔先生 -生日快乐 小姑娘
- Evening, Mr Blair. - Happy birthday, young lady.
-你等会儿来吗 -是的 邻居 我会去
- You passing later? - Yes, neighbour. Me pass.
-闪开 -你闪开
- Move, man. - You move!
-干得好 -我听到你说要来
- Good job. - I hear you comin',
但你知道你也得跟其他人一样
but you know you have to pay
付一枚硬币吧
a shekel like everybody else.
无需担心那个 姐妹
Don't worry about that, sister.
他不在
Him not here!
萨姆森
Hey, Samson!
看见了吗
See it there?
大♥麻♥好香啊
That weed a smell sweet, man.
-拿着 -帕克
- Take that. - Yo, Parker.
得把它粘上
Have to tape it down.
拿着这个 放在这里
Yo, take this. Bring this round here.
等下 等下
Wait, wait.
-放过去吗 先生 -对
- Take it round, sir? - Yeah.
好响亮
Sound big.
试音 一 二
Audio check - one, two.
这气氛不错
The vibes is nice!
*快点 快点*
* Hurry up Hurry up and wait *
*我等了一整周 依然在等*
* I said I wait all week and still I wait *
*我好沮丧 快来看看*
* I got the blues Please come see *
*你的爱对我有多重要*
* What your love means to me *
*快点 快点*
* Hurry up, hurry up *
*快点来看*
* Hurry up and see *
*你的爱对我有多重要*
* What your love means to me *
*快点 快点*
* Hurry up, hurry up... *
你会出一身汗的
You gonna get sweaty.
-天气居然就这么热了 -是啊
- Yeah, it's too hot already. - Right.
天啊 好了
Oh, Lord. Right.
你还有别的口红吗
You got any other lipstick?
想用就自己去买♥♥
Get your own.
你真没礼貌 我帮你做了头发
You rude! Me do your hair!
然后呢
And?
看看这条裙子
But look 'pon it.
-快看看 -你穿上一定很美
- Look 'pon it. - You're gonna look so beautiful.
-扭个腰 -来扭个腰
- Wine a waist. - Yeah, now, wine a waist.
-扭个腰 -看我扭扭腰
- Wine a waist. - An' I wine me waist.
还没准备好呢
They're not ready.
-17岁的大姑娘西西 -你说什么
- Big 17-year-old CeeCee. - Excuse me?
你快坐好 我把你打扮得美美的
You go and sit down. Let me make you pretty.
向那些优秀的女士致敬
Shout out to the wonderful ladies.
香料岛 格林纳达
你要放到哪里去
Is where you putting that?
不能挂在里屋吗
It can't go in on the back room?
天啊 不要管闲事 不用卷起来了
Oh, boy, leave it. No bother wrap it,
你是想我死吗
you want me fe dead?
好吧好吧 真是的
All right, all right. Jesus Christ.
你真好看
You look good, you know.
咖喱
羊肉
饮料
在此出♥售♥
阿开基木果
与咸鱼
CAC
啤酒
可乐
红带
啤酒
好了 试音 一 二
All right, check one, two.
水星之声时时刻刻让你嗨翻
Mercury Sound bring the vibes each and every time.
向全世界的女性致敬呼喊
Shout to all the ladies worldwide.
所有想在今夜找个男人陪伴的女孩们
All the girls looking for a man tonight.
时时刻刻让你嗨翻
Bringing the vibe each and every time.
*B·帕克 B·帕克*
* Parker B, Parker B *
*B·帕克 B·帕克*
* Parker B, Parker B *
*血种B*
* Blood seed B! *
*致敬完毕 看看如此庞大的团队*
* Yo, nuff respect, all massive an' all crew, seen *
*即将进入远国精选环节*
* We 'bout to move into outernational selection *
*没有其他异议*
* Without further objection *
*给予我们精神庇护*
* Givin' us spiritual protection *
*没错*
* Right! *
*我是真的爱你*
* I do love you *
*真的*
* Do-do *
*没错 我真的爱你*
* Ooh, yes, I do now... *
惊喜
Surprise!
-你真好看 -你也不赖
- Oh, you look nice. - You look great.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, man. Thank you.
这还用说
Obviously.
自♥由♥
Freedom!
我根本不确定你能来
Me never was sure you would make it.
等等 我好像...
Wait, wait, I think I...
我的鞋是不是磨坏了
Me shoe them scuff?
没有啊 挺好的
No, man, you're cool.
你不会是穿着这双鞋爬下排水管的吧
Er, don't tell me you climb down drainpipe in them?
当然没有
No, sir!
我是先把鞋子扔出窗外 然后再爬下来的
I throw them out the window, innit.
你扔鞋子干嘛 疯了吗
What you throw them for, ya mad?
你是想我用嘴叼着鞋子吗
You want me carry them in me teeth?
我就应该穿去教堂的鞋来的
See, I knew I should have wore church shoe.
你不能穿教堂鞋去跳蓝调舞啊
Mmm, you can't wear church shoes to blues dance,
你是要丢我的脸吗
you want shame me?
我们又不是要去政♥府♥大楼
Ain't no town hall something we're going,
你得打扮得惊艳四座
you have to dress to impress.
你就别担心我了 还是担心...
No worry yourself 'bout me, worry 'bout...
公交
Bus!
天呐
Oh, Lord Jesus.
玛莎 等等
Martha, wait!
-快点 -等一下 玛莎
- Come now. - Wait, Martha!
等等 司机先生
Wait, Mr Busman!
我好丢脸
I'm... I'm embarrassed.
-听着像他吗 -像
- That sound like him? - Yeah, man.
请出示车票 你们买♥♥票了吗
Tickets, please. You have a ticket?
不好意思
Sorry.
祝你有个愉快夜晚 先生
Mm-hm. Have a good evening, sir.
剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表