剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表
- You'll regret this! - You're the one who is going to regret it.
-滚 给我滚 -把那玩意砸了
- Get out! Get out! - Smash that for us.
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
-滚 -有问题...
- Get out! - ..Problem...
滚
Get out!
-警♥察♥ 突击检查 -快点 出去
- Police, we're going to do a raid! - Come on, get out!
都出去
Get out, get out!
操你们全家
Fuck you all!
-别动 -我没做错什么
- Stay there. - I've got nothing!
肯德里克 别反抗
Kendrick! Don't resist!
闭嘴 死黑鬼 闭嘴
Shut it, you fucking black bastard, shut it!
你想替我接手红树林餐厅吗
Do you want to play me for the Mangrove?
-你在开玩笑吗 还是怎么 -我说真的
- You're joking, or what? - No, it's serious.
万圣路8号♥ 意下如何
Number 8 All Saints Road, what you saying?
弗兰克 没人愿意接手的
Frank, ain't nobody going to take that.
那是我的生意
All right, it's my business.
不会吧
Come on.
-我想白送也没人要 -红树林老板
- Well, I can't give it away. - Mangrove man!
听好了
Listen.
对恶灵无益的正是担惊受怕的恶灵
Who's no good for jumbee is them jumbee that's frightened.
我们想听听你为大家造福做的所有好事
We want to hear all the good you make for the people.
我们都看在眼里
Nothin' go unseen.
但红树林餐厅的担子
But the Mangrove's a burden
你得一个人扛下去
you're going to have to carry yourself.
这是实话
That a truth!
来吧 伙计
Go on, man.
来打牌
Play the cards.
只要我人还在诺丁山 普利就会对我提起
Pulley will sue me for criminal libel as long as my black skin
刑事诽谤诉讼
is in Notting Hill.
我非常鼓励你搬去英国北部住
I actively encourage you to go and live in the north of England.
-东兰开夏郡 -我看行
- In East Lancashire. - Yeah, that could work.
我可以随时去见你
I could come and visit you all the time.
但他们还是能在东兰开夏郡起诉我
But they will still be able to sue my black backside in East Lancashire!
去图纳普纳
Tunapuna.
回特立尼达
Trinidad.
我要回家
I will go home.
你不能去那 达克斯 那样我就再也见不到你
You can't do that, Darcus, cos I'll never get to see you,will I?
在这个历史性时刻 你可以唤起一场革命
At this moment in history, you could inspire a revolution.
是 但我们要怎么去承担革命带来的后果
Yeah, and how are we going to afford to do that, then?!
你这个自私的蠢货
You selfish git!
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me, sorry.
交给我来解决 弗兰克
Just let me get it out, Frank.
我马上让他们过来
I will send them up in a minute.
听好了 孩子们
Listen up, boys,
这位是斯特德曼先生
this is Mr Stedman.
我把他请来帮我们对付警♥察♥
I brought him down here to help with the police.
所以你们给我好好听他说
So listen and listen carefully.
说吧 斯特德曼先生
Go ahead, Mr Stedman.
如果你们被拦下搜身...
Now, if you get stopped and searched...
我们肯定会被拦下的
You mean WHEN.
是
Yes.
作为这个国家的公民
I mean, as a citizen of this country,
你们有权要求等律师到场后
you are legally entitled to insist on having a lawyer present
再开口说话
before you say anything.
但是你都说了 我们得保持沉默
But how is we supposed to say something
那我们怎么能说话
if you be saying we ain't supposed to say anything?
你们可以说话 蠢货
You're supposed to say something, fool,
只是别乱说话
you just don't say nothing.
看来是我没说清楚
I can see I haven't explained it too well.
我的建议是 什么都别说
I advise you to say nothing
除了提醒他们你们有权保持沉默
other than to remind them that you have the right to remain silent
等律师到场后才会开口
and require a lawyer present before you say anything else.
-所以我们还是要说话 -是的
- So we IS supposed to say something? - Yes.
-听着 这体系... -体系
- Look, the system... - The system?
这体系就像公羊犄角一样扭曲
The system, crooked as a ram's horn, that's what it is.
*我们正翩翩共舞*
* We were waltzing together *
*伴随着美妙的音乐*
* To a sweet, sweet melody *
*当他们喊交换舞伴*
* When they called out, "Change partners" *
*你便旋转着脚步离我而去*
* And you waltzed away from me *
你们还记得吗
Hey, you remember?
开门
Open the door!
跟他们说我们打烊了
Tell them we're closed.
我们打烊了
We closed!
警♥察♥ 开门
Police, open the door!
你们干什么 你们干什么
Hey, hey, hey! What you doing, what you doing?
你们干什么
What you doing?
贝蒂
Betty!
别碰我
Get your hands off me.
-贝蒂 贝蒂 -弗兰克
- Betty, Betty! - Frank!
搜查令
Warrant.
我才不管什么破搜查令
I don't care about a blasted warrant!
你们到底在这里做什么
What in God's name is going on in here?
这个点了 你在无证卖♥♥酒吗
You serving drinks without a licence at this hour?
是茶
Tea.
我们喝的是该死的茶
We're drinking blasted tea!
事实是 你违反了国家的法律规定
You're breaking the law of this country, that's what's happening.
你以为你谁啊
Who do you think you are?
开一间餐厅 就以为自己是什么大厨
Opening up a restaurant, thinking you're some sort of...chief?
我开这家店供过客歇脚 不管来者何人
I open this place for people to come and go, no matter who they are.
那倒是很好
And that's all well and good.
但问题是你的菜单
But the problem is your menu.
你想把餐厅经营下去
Certain things have to be added in order for you to continue
就得往菜单里加点别的
with your establishment.
我们这里只卖♥♥辛辣菜肴
We only serve spicy cuisine here.
瞧 你们这些人就是不懂 对吗
You see, you people don't really understand, do you?
你们穿着鲜艳的衣服来到这里
You come over here with your bright clothes,
睡我们的女人 装得像是什么大人物
you sleep with our women, make like you're a big shot.
但是你猜怎么着
But guess what?
你们不会得逞的
It isn't happening.
至少在我的监管下不可能
Not on my watch.
住手 普利
Stop, Pulley!
恶魔 你是个恶魔
You devil! You're a devil!
你是个恶魔
You're a devil!
你什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
你是个恶魔 普利
You're a devil, Pulley!
我们去处理后面的事吧
Shall we go and face the music?
克里奇洛
Crichlow?
于是我有个问题
Which leaves me to ask the question,
红树林是否被用作夜间咖啡厅
was the Mangrove used as a night cafe?
我发现是的
I found that it was.
我认为如果顾客敲门就可以进店的话
I do not feel it's necessary for it to be open
那餐厅就没必要开门
if customers can knock and be let in.
也没有必要证明有现金交易
It's also not necessary to prove that money has changed hands.
罚款25镑
The defendant is fined 25 pounds
被告还需缴纳本案所需的全部诉讼费用
and must pay for the legal cost of all those involved.
下一个
Next.
我想要一份法官判词抄本
I want a transcript of what the judge just said.
西伦敦售酒许可
啃指甲呢
Biting your fingernail?
你在想什么
What you thinking?
没什么 唐蒂
Nothing, Tanty.
有麻烦了 你为什么撒谎
Crapaud smoke yuh pipe. Why you lying?
别想骗我 小子
Don't play with me, child.
我头脑发热
Me head hot.
看来我们走投无路了
Seems like we reaching the end of the road, yah know?
一次又一次的突击检查
One raid lead to another raid, lead to another raid,
他们以此为借口变换着形式来对付我
and they use that as an excuse to give me a different type of licks.
他们要拿走我的售酒许可证
They taking away the alcohol license, now.
警♥察♥和议会串通
The police in cahoots with the council,
议会和该死的法官勾结
the council with the damn judge,
法官和警♥察♥又相护
the judge with the police.
剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表