剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表
You talk about yourself...
那我为支持你所做的那些牺牲算什么
..what about the sacrifice I make supporting you?
你以为我很容易吗
You think it's easy?
不
No.
现在你想退出
And now you want to drop out?
就因为那些种族歧视者
For those racists?
真的吗
Really?
这太难了
It's just hard.
只是我而已
Just me.
有人吗
Hello?
妈妈
Mum?
海森思
Hyacinth?
你好吗 爸爸
All right, Dad?
妈妈和海森思呢
Where's Mum and Hyacinth?
海森思带你老妈去玩宾果了
Hyacinth take you mudda to bingo.
我老妈...
My mudda...
让我告诉你我老妈以前常对我说什么
Let me tell you what my mudda used to say to me.
她说 "儿子
She says, "Son...
如果我路过一片墓地
..if I walk past a cemetery...
看见你在挖墓坑
..and I see you dig grave...
因为你没学识 所以只能干这活"
..and that's all you can do cos you have no learning..."
她说 "我会很生气
..she says, "I will be upset.
但如果我路过那里
But if I pass by there
看见你在挖墓坑
and you digging graves...
而你上过学
..with an education...
那干这活就是你的选择
..then that is what you choose to do...
我一定会支持"
..and I must support that."
我老妈 孩子
My mudda, boy.
你知道我发觉了什么吗
You know I find?
这个世界
The world, it just...
照常运转
..move forward.
永远如此
Always do.
大的改变
Big change...
来得很缓慢
..that is a slow-turning wheel.
有时候 我觉得
Sometimes, I think...
应该烧光地上的一切
..the earth needs to be scorched...
重新种下种子
..replanted...
然后才能长出好东西
..so something good will come of it.
好东西
Something good.
剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表