剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表
♫ Try Me by Bob Marley & The Wailers ♫
小斧子
第一集 红树林
1968年 伦敦 诺丁山
外国佬滚出去
支持鲍威尔当首相[反移♥民♥保守党人]
这些是新人物 新兴人类
These are new men, new types of human beings.
他们身上体现了
It is in them that are to be found
英国传统美德 因为他们在社会中
all the traditional virtues of the English nation, not in decay,
并非衰败腐朽 而是风华正茂
as they are in official society, but in full flower...
丽塔
Rita!
因为这些人有洞察力
..Because these men have perspective.
你去哪了
Is where you been?
值得注意的是 他们为其抗争而骄傲
Note particularly that they glory in the struggle.
他们不气馁认输 也不绝望放弃
They are not demoralised or defeated, or despairing persons.
他们是领导者 但深深扎根于被领导者之中
They are leaders, but are rooted deep among those they lead.
林顿 我说过你很多次了
Linton, I tell you enough times,
你坐在这门前就是找麻烦 小子
you're catching your tail in front of here, boy.
我只是在跟石灰工聊天
Just liming with the limers, man.
你给我滚远一点
Get your backside somewhere else.
老天
Oh, man.
我尊重你 聪明人
Respect, bright man.
黑人经营
这地方一股清漆的臭味
The place stinking of varnish.
等我们做好饭
Ah, when we have cook up,
就没人会闻到了
no-one will smell nothing.
我们需要装点下这地方 不是吗
We need a little something to make the place look nice, no?
你问我吗 肯德里克傻坐了一天什么都没干
You're asking me? And all day Kendrick sitting on his backside.
肯德里克
Kendrick...
你去市场
..Run down the market and
为你的首演夜买♥♥些鲜花
get some flowers for your opening night.
我对花一窍不通 被人看到怎么办
I don't know a thing about flowers. What if someone seen me?
就说你恋爱了 快去
Say you're in love. Go.
你明白我意思了吧 弗兰克 一无是处
You see what I mean, Frank? Good for nothing.
-艾格妮丝小姐 查尔斯先生 -是 先生
- Miss Agnes? Mr Charles. - Yes, sir.
-我们做咖喱鱼 咖喱羊 咖喱羔羊 -是 先生
- OK, we go do fish curry, goat curry, mutton curry... - Yes, sir.
我妈妈的蟹肉和饺子
..My mother's crab and dumpling,
但我们先处理根茎
but, first, we will start with the roots.
特立尼达律师达克斯·豪伊
The Trinidadian barrister, Darcus Howe,
认为事情可能会加剧危险的社会紧张局势
thinks things could build up dangerous social tensions.
陷害黑人的警♥察♥
The policeman who frames a black man
敢这么做是因为他有信心
is doing so with a confidence
法律体制会将那黑人定罪
that the system is going to give him a conviction.
这个社区里被认为
And a section of the community
最格格不入的那群人
who one must call the most alienated
要么会走向犯罪
either are going to turn to crime
最终同样落得被捕命运
in that they are going to be arrested anyway,
要么会用另一种形式报复社会
or seek their revenge against the society in another form.
在这个时候
Now, at this point in time,
还未有人采取那种形式 我希望不会发生
that form has not been expressed, and I hope it wouldn't be,
但必须直言指出
but one must be very direct here
警♥察♥必须停止这种行为
and say that the police must either stop it
否则黑人群体将不得不出手阻止
or the black community will have to stop them doing it.
太棒了
Ah! Fantastic.
表现很好
Excellent work.
祝酒 祝酒
A toast. A toast.
敬我美丽的妻子塞尔玛一杯
A toast to my beautiful wife, Selma,
是她将这个至关重要的项目组织起来
who brought this vitally important programme together.
敬我的丈夫 伟大的C.L.R.詹姆斯
And to my husband, the great CLR James,
感谢他给予我的爱与支持
who I thank for his love and support.
也敬领导者达克斯 他将来会成为好律师
And Darcus, he's a leader, he'll make a great lawyer one day.
他确实做得不错 对吧
Yeah, he done all right, didn't he?
但有件事要说清楚
But let's get one thing straight.
达克斯并非对当律师感兴趣
Darcus isn't interested in being a barrister.
他感兴趣的是改变现状
He's interested in change.
-敬改变 -敬改变
- To change! - To change.
哥们 你还好吗
Hey, bruh! What's happening?
我哥哥在贫民区变成中产阶级了
Oh, so my brudda gone all bourgeois in de ghetto.
-你想来杯卡布奇诺吗 -卡布奇诺呢
- You want a cappuccino? - Cappuccino!
弗兰克 和红树林打招呼 新鲜事物
Hey, Frank, say eh to de Mangrove. A fresh thing.
新鲜事物 真棒 我要为这喝一杯
A fresh thing, yes! I'll drink to that.
弗兰克 瞧这家伙
Hey, Frank, check this man out.
来吧 各位
Come on, everybody!
红树林餐厅
要知道 黑人的问题是
You see, the thing about the black man is...
他们有自己的位置
..He's got his place.
得明白自己的身份
He's just got to know his place.
如果他们越界 就得被轻推回去
If he oversteps, he's got to be gently nudged back in.
但偶尔有一两个不识相的
And then you get the odd one or two
需要我们采取更... 你懂的
that need more of a, you know...
就像米克斯一家
..Just like the Micks.
迪克 你得明白的是
What you have to understand, Dickie,
军队并不愿意这样做
is that the Army isn't up for it, are they?
不像以前
Not like the old days
他们会召集一队人马 然后砰砰砰
when they'd have got a small battalion together and bam!
一口气把所有人干掉
Wipe the whole lot out in one go.
-你想过去参军吗 -没有
- Did, er, you ever want to be in the Army? - No.
我小时候认为
I grew up thinking
我再也不会看见我的国家参与别人的战争
I'd never see my country fighting anyone else's war ever again.
所以我是彻头彻尾的警♥察♥
That's why I'm Bill, through and through.
难道你从没想过
What, you never wanted to,
要当个中士之类的吗
you know, be a Sergeant or anything?
我看够了
I've seen enough.
你又在读《黑人雅各宾派》
You reading Black Jacobins again?
你该教这本书
That's what you should be teaching.
他们只是小学生
They're primary school children -
我不确定他们能否读懂《黑人雅各宾派》
I'm not sure they're ready for Black Jacobins just yet.
无论多早开始都不过分
Well, you're never too young to start.
我数不清读过多少次了
I've lost count of the amount of times I've read it.
你在说什么胡话
What are you on about?
上过一个电视节目就以为自己成基♥督♥复临了吗
One TV show, you think you're the Second Coming or what?
不是 但相差也不远
No, but not far behind.
你就是主角 对吧
Oh, it's all about you, innit?
在你成长的社会里
You grew up in a society
黑人是多数群体 对吧
where black people were the majority, yeah?
在我成长的环境里 我是少数人
I grew up in an environment where I was the minority.
从第一天起我就被认为
From day one, I was judged as
黑人特性太明显 不能被领养
being too Negroid to be adopted,
所以别跟我扯这些漂亮话
so don't come at me with your lofty words
和你的《黑人雅各宾派》
and your Black Jacobins, all right?!
听着 你说得没错
Look, you're right to say
有时语言不足以表达 但要知道
that sometimes words aren't enough, but know this...
没人会帮我们 除非我们先帮助自己
..No-one is going to help us unless we help ourselves.
你说得很对
Yeah, you're absolutely right.
行动胜于言语
Actions do speak louder than words.
我要你做的第一件事就是
And the first thing that I want you to do
把你在厨房♥搞的乌烟瘴气收拾好
is tidy up the bloody mess that you have made in the kitchen.
赶紧的
Move it.
你还在吗
Hey, you still there?
一无是处 却最会制♥造♥麻烦
Good for nothing but making a whole of a mess!
你这样给你的房♥子涂漆吗
You varnish your house like this?
你把这地方弄得很臭
You stinking up the place!
♫ I Love You Because by Jim Reeves ♫
我是普利警员
PC Pulley.
-请问有什么事 -我想跟你们经理谈谈
- Yes, how can I help you? - I want to talk to the manager
这家漂亮的新店是干什么的
of this fancy new... What is it?
是家餐厅 我是老板 不是经理
It's a restaurant and I's the owner, not the manager.
你就是传说中会下金蛋的鹅吧
Aren't you the golden goose?
是的
Yeah.
我们已经打烊了
And we closed right now.
这里看起来像性♥爱♥俱乐部 克里奇洛先生
It smells like a sex club to me, Mr Crichlow.
不 长官 我不喜欢性♥爱♥俱乐部
No, sir, a sex club is not my thing.
-我们正在准备午餐 -那给我来点香肠和鸡蛋
- We setting up for lunch. - So how about a sausage and egg, then?
红树林餐厅不做这种菜
Yeah, the Mangrove don't do that kind of thing.
只有辛辣食物 口味独特
剧集 | 小斧子(2020) | 导航列表