剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
皇家律师
第二季 第五集
前情提要
下集预告
毒品案 进口海♥洛♥因♥
Drugs - importation of heroin.
乔迪·法尔被捕并被指控了
Farr's arrested and charged.
你为什么非要她
So why do you want her?
跟我旗鼓相当 还敢跟我对着来的律师
Anyone who goes toe to toe with me and spits in my eye
就是我喜欢的类型
is my kind of brief.
我不会为那个人工作
I will not work for that man.
-我是CW -你要换地方吗
- CW. - Are you looking to move?
我太寂寞了 需要个伴儿
Well, I'm bloody lonely. I want a friend.
如果我们要找控方律师
If we were looking for prosecutors,
卡罗琳·沃里克不是明智之选
then Caroline Warwick may not be the way to go.
法提玛·阿里
Fatima Ali.
她的哥哥试图让她冷静下来
The brother tried to calm her,
但被她挥舞的破瓶子砸中
she lashed out with a broken bottle...
是我害死了他
He's dead because of me.
做控方 皇家律师便唾手可得
Prosecute, and you'll walk into silk.
我真的全指望你了
I'm really counting on you here.
我是比利
It's Billy.
九点钟
Nine o'clock.
是我
It's me.
九点钟
Nine o'clock.
男厕所
快点啊...
Come on...
一杯纯自来水 什么都不加
Tap water. Clean and cold.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
坐吧
Sit down.
-不了 -还是坐下吧
- No. - Think you should.
你想怎么样 比利人呢
What do you want? Where's Billy?
你的拒绝让我有种被羞辱的感觉
It's almost embarrassing you saying no.
可想而知如果中间人处理不好的话...
So, if the middle man's not getting it done...
我曾经被彻底地羞辱过 但只有一次
I've only ever been properly embarrassed once.
那时候我经常带着成人杂♥志♥
I used to nip off with Hustler magazine
飞快地躲进男生厕所里找乐子
for an early playtime in the boys' toilets.
五分钟的自娱自乐
Five minutes with myself.
服务员
Waitress...
再见 米奇
Bye, Micky.
我必须告诉你 这事你有必要知道
I have to tell you this. This is something you have to hear.
威尔森老师敲着厕所隔间的门
He knocked on my cubicle door.
"迈克尔·乔伊 我知道你在里面
"Michael Joy. I know you're in there
也知道你在干什么" 他说道
and I know what you're doing." Mr Wilson.
你做了什么
And what did you do?
打开门 踢了那蠢蛋的脑袋就出去玩了
Opened the door, kicked his stupid head in and went out to play.
你想喝点什么
What would you like?
双份浓缩咖啡
Double espresso.
一杯双份浓缩咖啡
Double espresso.
我告诉爸爸 那个老师
I told my dad the teacher
想在厕所里猥亵我 他气坏了
had tried to feel me up in the toilets. He went berserk.
校方从一开始就理亏
School was on the back foot from the start.
于是老师被开除了
Teacher lost his job.
三个月后就在拱门路上玩儿完了
The Archway Road took him three months later.
-玩儿完了 -准确地说 应该是A1路
- Took him? - It's the A1, technically.
如果从一百英尺高的地方掉到马路上
So, if hitting the tarmac from 100 foot
还不死的话
doesn't kill you,
从北边来的车子也会撞死你的
the first northbound vehicle will.
谢谢
Thank you.
你见过一个社会机构
Have you ever seen an institution
丧失信誉后的样子吗
lose confidence?
亲眼目睹之后
Watching it happen,
我知道了权力的重要性
taught me everything I know about power.
权力才是把握全局的关键
Power is control of the story.
学校只有两个人
Only two people from the school
去了火葬场 我和校长
went to the crematorium - me and The Head.
他代表校方 而我只是出于好奇
He was representing the school, I was curious.
之后他请我喝茶 还请我吃蛋糕
He took me for a cup of tea and a cup cake afterwards,
扯了许多关于罪恶 羞耻和宽恕的废话
and got very heavy about guilt and shame and forgiveness -
那些沉闷的天主教教条
all that Catholic bollocks.
他知道这是他职业生涯中最难熬的十分钟
It was the hardest ten minutes of his career and he knew it,
但他不知道的是
but what he didn't know
就在他说话的时候
was that a piece of pink icing
一块粉色的糖衣粘在他的嘴唇下方
was stuck to the lower part of his bottom lip.
一动一动的
And it moved as he spoke.
结果 他努力维护的形象被瓦解了
It turned him from what he wanted to be -
从一个德高望重的圣人变成了一个...
a man with gravitas and moral authority, into something...
可笑的小丑
embarrassing.
请把这个交给比利
Give that to Billy, will you?
-这是什么 -三千英镑的旧纸币
- What is it? - 3,000 pounds in used notes.
乔迪·法尔的证据
Jody Farr's proof of evidence.
小姐
Miss.
原来你在这儿
You were here.
不许你再这么做
Don't you ever do that again.
我在的话你会拒绝他的
You'd have said no if I'd...
我现在依旧拒绝
I'm still saying no.
米奇可不是这么说的
That's not what Micky says.
没什么可担心的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
他们来了吗
Are they here?
你的父亲和弟弟来了
Your father and your brother.
今天的事主要由我们这些律师来做
Today is for us lawyers to sort out bits of housekeeping.
你只需说自己无罪 别的不用管
All you have to do is enter a plea of not guilty, nothing else.
-她来了吗 -来了
- Is she here? - Yeah.
很好 警♥察♥要拘留她
Good.They're going to nick her.
为什么
Why?
-保释违纪 -老天 什么
- Breach of bail. - Oh, Christ. What?
擅自联络控方证人
Contacting a prosecution witness.
她是现在认罪还是稍后认
Does she want to surrender now or afterwards?
等等 她联♥系♥谁了
Wait, wait. Who?
-她弟弟 易卜拉欣 -什么方式
- The brother. Ibrahim. - What sort of contact?
电♥话♥ 三十三通
Phone calls. 33 of them.
日夜不间断
All hours of the day and night.
她是他妹妹啊
Well, I mean, she's his sister.
她从来没离开过家 所以...
She's never been apart from her family before, so..
是啊 知道吗
Yeah. You know what?
在你迫不及待地把这位穆♥斯♥林♥小姐
In all the rush to characterize Little Miss Muslim
塑造成受害者之前
as the real victim,
是否应该记住 她曾喝下十五杯威士忌
shall we try and remember she drank 15 whiskies
并将破酒瓶狠狠地刺进他哥哥的脖子里
and she stuck a jagged bottle so hard into her brother's neck,
那力道足够他死两次的了
she could have killed him twice.
但这还是太残酷了...
Still, it's a bit harsh to...
那就辩倒我
Fight me if you want.
我们就是为此而来的
It's what we're here for.
三十三通电♥话♥
33 phone calls.
为什么
Why?
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
你明知道问题的严重性...
You know this is very serious...
可他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
总是那么照顾我
He's always looked after me.
她当然会觉得他们照顾她
Of course she thinks they look after her.
他们一直在给她灌输这个观念
It's what they've been telling her all her life.
给她洗♥脑♥
It's brainwashing.
-她会被拘留的 -不能让这种事发生
- She'll be remanded in custody.- Don't let that happen.
这是谋杀案 乔治 我不能创造奇迹
It's a murder, George. I'm not a miracle worker.
你看她都吓成什么样子了
Have you ever seen a more frightened human?
那也征求不到保释
It doesn't help with bail.
她是个女人
She's a woman.
去施展你对女人的魅力吧 克莱夫
Do that thing you do with women, Clive.
-一页纸吗 -是的 女士
- On one piece of paper? - Yes, ma'am.
-我需要和你谈谈 -我先说
- I need to talk to you. - Me first.
-什么事 -乔迪·法尔
- What? - Jody Farr.
你要做这个案子的控方律师
You're prosecuting it.
我需要一个初级律师
I need a junior.
你要让我做乔迪·法尔案的初级律师
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表