剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
皇家律师
第二季 第四集
前情提要
下集预告
法提玛·阿里
Fatima Ali.
她的哥哥试图让她冷静下来
The brother tried to calm her,
但被她挥舞的破瓶子砸中 最后流血致死
she lashed out with a broken bottle, he bled to death.
我今天早上帮她在女性避难所找到了住处
I've secured her a place at a woman's refuge as of this morning.
天呐 玛莎
Blimey, Marth.
和工作伙伴睡觉可不是明智之举
Never a good idea to sleep with a colleague.
我要你对我无话不说
I need you to tell me everything.
而且要句句属实
And for it always to be true.
我是CW
CW.
玛莎·科斯特洛
Martha Costello.
你要换地方吗
Are you looking to move?
我太寂寞了
Well, I'm bloody lonely.
需要个伴儿
I want a friend.
做控方 皇家律师便唾手可得
Prosecute, and you'll walk into silk.
掩藏证据的后果非常严重
Non-disclosure of evidence is as serious as it gets.
我要告你到律师标准委员会
See you in front of the Bar Standards Board.
你的事业完蛋了 瑞德
This is the end of your career, Reader.
道尔先生
Mr Doyle...
在一起持械抢劫案中 你同意驾驶逃窜车辆
Agreeing to drive the getaway car in an armed robbery
但你不会操作复杂的手动变速器
when you had yet to master the intricacies of a manual gearbox
这标志着你犯罪生涯的开始
marks the nadir of your criminal career to date.
我判处你有期徒刑八年
I sentence you to eight years' imprisonment.
V&R安保公♥司♥
八个月后
控方紧紧抓住了两样依据
The prosecution's case hangs on two things -
囚犯护送记录和病理学家的报告
the Prisoner Escort Record form and the pathologist's report.
你知道有多少囚犯 被关在车上时
Do you know how many prisoners develop claustrophobia
得了幽闭恐惧症
when it's time to get in the van?
肯定不少
A fair few, I'm sure.
他在法庭上说过 自己有恐慌症
He told them at the court he had panic attacks.
但是没有医生的证明
But there was no doctor's note to back it up.
而且护送记录上也没有说他有心脏问题
And nothing on the form about a heart condition.
因为心律不齐只有在死后才能发现
Because the arrhythmia was only diagnosed post-mortem.
是的 所以我根本就不知道他有心脏病
Exactly. So there was no way I could've known about it.
但你知道他有恐慌症
Yeah, but you knew about the panic attacks.
当你听到他很痛苦的时候
And when you heard Doyle was in distress...
他听起来并不痛苦
He didn't sound distressed.
他们有目击证人
They have a witness,
她声称听到了呼救
and she claims she heard him calling for help.
老实说
Yeah, well, quite frankly,
简直就是放狗屁 请原谅我说粗话
that's bollocks, if you'll pardon my French.
她不可能从车子外面听到任何声音
She couldn't have heard anything from outside that van.
一旦有人逃跑
When you're dealing with an escape situation,
就必须把车锁上 这是基本常识
you keep the van locked. It's basic common sense.
-他们就是这么教你的 -没错
- And that's what they trained you to do? - That's right.
我做了我该做的 所以要说我失职...
I did what I was supposed to. So to say I was negligent...
我在警队里干了30年
30 years I was in the force,
做了20年的押运警官
20 of those as a custody sergeant.
没有任何不良记录
And not one blot on my copybook.
现在倒好
Now look at me.
杰克
Jake?
财产清单
Inventory.
什么
What?
为了办保险
For the insurance.
好吧
Right.
瑞德先生
Ah! Mr Reader, sir.
请别介意 你的办公室暂时不能进
Hope you don't mind, your room's temporarily out of bounds.
什么
What?
科斯特洛小姐需要和她的当事人私下谈谈
Miss Costello needed somewhere private for her con.
一宗私人保安公♥司♥过失杀人的案子
Corporate manslaughter agaist a private security company.
这是个里程碑式的案子 除非他们输了
It's a landmark case. Only if they lose.
不管怎样 她是替保安打官司
Anyway, she's for the guard,
而不是替公♥司♥ 对吧
not the company, isn't she?
既然你一整天都要去面试
Still, seeing as you'll be in interviews all day...
什么 玛莎不去面试实习律师了吗
What, Martha's not doing the pupillage interviews?
她有别的事要忙
Otherwise engaged, sir.
但是 别急 她和考德里先生
But don't worry, she and Mr Cowdrey
迟点会和候选人见面的
should find time to meet with the shortlist later.
当然 要等你筛选一轮之后
Once you've sorted the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.
说真的 比利
Seriously, Billy,
如果有什么案子...
if you've had anything else come in last minute..?
一件都没有 先生
Not a thing, sir.
你不是还要为达根小姐那件案子
Anyway, you've got your Plea and Case Management
作申辩和案件管理吗
coming up for Miss Duggan, haven't you?
你不想顾此失彼吧 先生
Wouldn't want anything to clash with that, now, would we, sir?
不想
No.
小心
Steady.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是玛莎·科斯特洛
Martha Costello?
我是罗兰·埃利奥特
Roland Elliott.
你是V&R的律师
You're for V&R.
我们似乎被监视了
We seem to be under surveillance.
也许他们担心我们给车装了跟踪器
Maybe they're worried we'll hotwire the van.
能麻烦你进去用力敲墙吗
Would you mind going inside and banging on the wall for me?
可以
Sure.
要我到隔间里吗
You want me inside the cubicle?
是 然后尽可能地大声叫
Please. And could you shout as loud as you can?
能听见吗
Hello. Can you hear me? Hello?
-我现在可以出来吗 -可以 谢谢
- Is it OK to come out now? - Yeah. Thanks.
老实说
Personally,
在里面 十分钟我都待不下
I wouldn't want to spend 10 minutes in one of those.
那就别犯事
Don't get caught, then.
我认为我的优点
I feel my strengths
在于我优秀的沟通能力
particularly lie in the area of communication.
是司机吗
Would it be the driver of the car?
不不不 是那个...
Er, no, no, no...the, um... Er...
买♥♥酒的乘客
the passenger who bought the alcohol.
我喜欢 与人交流
I enjoy...talking to people...
我认为我能够把我的观点
I find I'm able to... get my point of...
救命 麻利点杀了我吧
想法 清晰地表达出来
er, view...across...pretty well.
不 是行人吗
Oh, no, maybe the pedestrian?
抱歉 能再说一遍问题吗
Sorry, could you repeat the question?
我希望发明什么
What one thing do I wish I'd invented?
窗户
Windows.
青霉素
Er...penicillin?
抱歉 我能改变主意吗
Sorry. Actually, can I change my mind?
卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥
The Kalashnikov.
糟了
Shit...
比利
Billy?
抱歉 先生 我...
Sorry, sir. I'll need to,
稍后打给你 谈谈细节问题
erm...call you back with the, er...details.
他上了出租车
He got in a cab.
往东还是往西
East or west?
东边
Er...east.
考德里先生
Mr Cowdrey, sir.
跟你说一声
Just to let you know that
沃特林案的文件到了
the papers have come in for the Watling case.
如果你需要我帮你送...
If you need me to bike...
当然 当然 我放在这里等你回来
Of course. Of course. Well, they'll be here when you're done.
好的 再见
OK. Bye.
他说什么
What did he say?
他在看牙医
Dentist.
但是他没有
But he's not?
去哈利街不朝东边的 杰克
You don't go east to get to Harley Street, Jake.
那你认为他去见她咯
You think it's her?
是 就是去见她了
Oh, yeah, it's her.
-这就意味着现在是黄金时刻 -好吧
- Which means that this, right now, is the golden hour. - Right.
跟高级初级律师聊可能说明不了什么
A chat with a senior junior could be something or nothing.
但是和办公室主任见面
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表