剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
If you felt that strongly about it,
为什么没继续质疑下去
why didn't you press the point?
职责不允许我提完意见后
It's not my job to keep on disagreeing
还跟指挥官唱反调
with my officer once I've told him what I think.
意见只能说一遍
You can say it once.
列兵里弗斯站在了土制炸♥弹♥上
When Private Rivers stood on the IED,
之后发生了什么
what happened next?
我在阵线后方 听到有人喊"有人受伤了"
The "Man down" shout came along the line to me at the rear.
与此同时 我们受到重创
At the same time, we came under heavy contact.
你做了什么
What did you do?
三件受训时要求做的事
Three things you're trained to do.
坚守阵地 就是继续战斗的意思
Secure the area, which just means carry on fighting.
对受伤的人进行急救
Give first aid to the man down.
守住一块至少500米开外的地方
Secure a spot no less than 500 metres away
好让直升机降落 运走伤员
for the chopper to land to get the wounded man out.
-你们当时是这么做的吗 -没有
- And were you able to do all that? - No.
为什么
Why not?
我们只有九个人
There were nine of us.
而我的两个列兵又表现不佳
Two of my privates weren't doing well.
请说详细点
What do you mean by that?
看到同仁失去双腿
When you see a colleague lose both his legs
却无法施以援救
and you can't get to him
因为被火力封锁 寸步难行
because you're pinned down by incoming fire,
而战友一直在呼救
and he's calling out for you,
真是绝望不堪
it's pretty upsetting.
列兵布洛海姆和列兵法雷利
Private Bloxham and Private Farrelly
作为作战部队的一员并不称职
weren't functioning well as combat troops.
意思是
Meaning?
他们当时哭泣不止
They were crying.
我们能作战的只有七人
We were effectively seven men.
告诉大家受伤的列兵里弗斯到底说了什么
Tell us what the wounded Private Rivers was actually saying.
我不想说 先生
I'd rather not, sir.
你的感受我们都理解 准尉副官
We all understand your feelings, Sergeant Major,
不过你恐怕必须回答这个问题
but I'm afraid you are going to have to answer the question.
他所做的不过是所有伤兵
He was doing what most wounded soldiers do
意识尚算清醒的时候会做的
when they're still conscious.
他呼唤着我
He was calling out for me.
我去不了
And when I wasn't coming,
他就呼唤他的母亲
he was calling out for his mother.
直升机七十分钟之后着陆
The chopper landed 70 minutes later.
列兵里弗斯在返回棱堡的
Private Rivers died in the helicopter
途中牺牲
on the way back to Bastion.
依据你的经验学识
And based on all your experience and knowledge,
你怎么看待瑞恩上尉
what do you think of Captain Ryan's decision
只派十人外出巡逻的决定
to go out on patrol with just ten men?
依我之见 很愚蠢
In my opinion, it was foolish.
你在上士食堂的时候也这么说
Is that what you're saying in the sergeants' mess?
不 先生
No, sir.
你会说什么
What do you say?
"雄"字开头的词
The G words get used.
雄心壮志
Gung-ho.
渴望荣誉
Lust for glory.
你还记得2009年9月23日吗
Do you remember the 23rd of September, 2009?
列兵欧文·吉尔蒂
Private Owen Gearty was hit
在萨尔加尼的一条小巷中遇袭
down an alleyway in a place called Sarkani.
你做了什么
And what did you do?
我去小巷把他救了出来
I went down the alley and got him out.
单独行动
Alone?
是的
Yes.
你们排其他人为什么没跟你一起去
And why didn't anyone else from your platoon come with you?
他们被下令不准去
They were ordered not to.
你也不准去吗
Were you ordered not to?
是的
Yes.
你因违反这一命令而被责罚了吗
And have you been disciplined for disobeying this order?
没有
No.
你做得对吗
Did you do the right thing?
时至今日他还活着
He's alive today.
你做得对吗
Did you do the right thing?
这根本不同于
It's completely different from...
2010年6月5日 你在白金汉宫
Were you at Buckingham Palace on June 5th, 2010,
因营救列兵吉尔蒂
to receive a gallantry award
被授予英勇勋章了吗
for your bravery in rescuing Private Gearty?
是的
Yes.
是女王陛下授予你的吗
And was it the Queen who gave it to you?
是的
Yes.
由此可见 违反命令
So there is a point at which not only is it right
不仅是正确的
to disobey an order,
还能获得女王陛下亲授的奖章
you get a medal from the Queen for doing so?
归根结底的话
When it really comes down to it,
是为了战友而战
it's for your friends that you fight.
我不会撇下自己的战友血尽而亡
I wasn't about to leave a friend of mine bleeding to death.
不营救列兵吉尔蒂的命令
Was the order not to rescue Private Gearty
是当时和你在一起的军官直接下达的吗
a direct command from an officer who was there with you?
是的 没错
Yes, it was.
这个命令是基于风险评估之上吗
And was that order based on an assessment of risk?
他应该对能救出列兵吉尔蒂
He would have weighed up the chances of rescuing Private Gearty
和为了救他遭到的伤亡几率作过权衡
against the chances of losing someone trying to rescue him.
那位军官是谁
And who was that officer?
瑞恩上尉
Captain Ryan.
也就是被告
The defendant.
这是一个渴望荣誉之人的态度吗
And is that the attitude of someone lusting for glory?
我认为证人无法说出
I don't think the witness can tell us
别人内心的想法
what was going on in someone else's mind.
为什么不行
Well, why not?
他的职责就是要清楚长官的想法
It's his job to know what his officer is thinking.
科斯特洛小姐
Miss Costello!
是你办公室的贝萨妮寄来的
From Bethany. From your chambers.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你看错我的孩子了
You mistook my boy for someone else.
我去世的儿子
My dead son.
对不起 这是不可饶恕的
I'm sorry, it was unforgivable.
对你也只是工作而已
It's just another job for you.
不 真的不是
No, it really isn't.
回伦敦吗
Back to London?
军官食堂是什么样的
What's the officers' mess like?
你上次申请皇家律师了吗
Did you apply for silk last time?
是的
Yeah.
或许还年轻了点
Probably a bit young.
没成功对你来说是好事
It's good you didn't get it.
为什么
Why?
你充满渴望
You're hungry.
我喜欢那样
I like that.
玛莎·科斯特洛成功了
Martha Costello got it.
对
Yeah.
她不算太年轻
She wasn't too young.
我和法官有些争执
I get into fights with judges.
我
You know, I...
我不介意他们怎么看我
I don't care what they think about me.
只要为我的当事人做到最好
As long as I'm doing the best thing for my client,
这就够了
that's all that counts.
也许我
Maybe I... You know...
也许我还不够循规蹈矩
maybe I don't play the game enough.
我很少这么做
I don't normally do this.
你很在行
You're very good at it.
什么
What?
喝酒
Drinking.
你真直接 卡西迪上尉
You're very direct, Captain Cassidy.
不像军官和绅士的作风
For an officer and a gentleman.
就某些方面而言
About some things.
你在舞池里一定很迷人
Bet that you look good on the dancefloor.
也许这种直白
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表