剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
你却想法设法地逼近这一主题
Bit surprising you wanted to go near it at all though,
而瑞恩根本不想让你这么做
given that it's plainly the opposite of what Ryan wants you to do.
我怎么处理我的案子不用你来指点
Don't tell me how to conduct my case.
事实上是你在指点我的案子
You're conducting mine, really.
让陪审团认识到瑞恩一直在欺骗你
Making such a good job of alerting the Board
这你倒是干得不错
to the fact that Ryan is hoodwinking you.
如果他对自己的律师都不打算以实相告
And if he's not telling his own barrister the truth...
你这是虚张声势
You're bluffing.
陪审团才不会这么想
The Board don't think that.
一名陆军准将 两名陆军中校
One brigadier and two lieutenant colonels,
每人都有丰富的作战经验
each of them with lots of combat experience.
他们一眼就能看穿对方布下的烟幕
They know a smokescreen when they see one.
你才当了多久的皇家律师
When did you get silk?
为什么不让麦戈文上庭
Why didn't you want McGovern here?
我的所为是出于正当的军事理由
I did what I did for good military reasons.
我已经说明 麦戈文来了也无济于事
I've told you. How would McGovern help that?
他只是个摄影师
He's a photographer.
但他一直跟着你
Embedded with you.
知道你的一举一动
Watching you all the time.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I've got nothing to hide.
-我行为得当 -对 是啊
- I acted properly. -Oh, yeah.
"得当" "体面"
"Properly" "Honourably"
给你一句忠告
Shall I tell you something?
要是你再用这些字眼粉饰自己
If you don't stop hiding behind all those words very soon,
你就得好好想想接下来十年里
you'd better start thinking about living for the next ten years
当"体面""得当"屁都不算时 该怎么活
when none of those count for a bloody thing!
开火限令让你觉得挫败吗
Did courageous restraint frustrate you?
我们都觉得挫败
It frustrated all of us.
好斗的军官不喜欢畏首畏尾的
An aggressive-minded officer doesn't like being on the back foot.
-你到底站在哪一边 -听着...
- Whose side are you on? - Look...
我先对你发难
It's better you get the hard questions from me first,
到了庭上 你就不会被逼得哑口无言
so when the real thing comes, it's not a shock,
就能有所把握
and you deal with it.
跟我讲讲那场围攻
Tell me about the siege.
我已经告诉过你了
I've told you.
为什么这次打得那么艰苦
Well, why was it so tough?
你不是第一次上阵对敌
You were engaging with the enemy all the time,
为什么这一次会对你影响这么大
what was it about this contact that affected you so much?
说出来可以帮到你
It would help, wouldn't it?
什么
What?
要是你解释清楚
If in there, they understood
为什么再次按兵不动是个错误
why staying put the second time around didn't feel right.
那场十八个小时的围攻到底发生了什么
What was it about that 18-hour siege?
关于围攻
There's a report.
有一份报告
On the siege.
我们称之为学习记事
We call it a learning account.
你能拿给我吗
Can you get it for me?
当然 一定
Sure. Absolutely.
贝萨妮
Bethany.
我是玛莎
It's Martha.
有个叫保罗·麦戈文的摄影师
A photographer called Paul McGovern.
是 找个实习生把这人彻底查一遍
Yeah. Get a pupil to dig out everything you can about him, and...
还有 找出他在阿富汗拍的所有照片
and every picture he's taken in Afghanistan.
今晚就送过来
And I'll need it by tonight.
-去喝一杯吗 -什么事
- Ah. Drink? - Why?
-谈谈皇家律师的事 -没必要
- Chat about silk. - Don't need a drink.
再等一年 先生
Skip a year, sir.
重组 多加练习
Re-group, fatten up your practice,
等下一次在申请
think about an application next time around.
你骗我
You lied to me.
怎么会 你在说什么
No way. What you talking about?
要是高级书♥记♥官不对我说实话
I can't send work to a set of chambers
我就没法把案子交给他的办公室
with a senior clerk who lies to me.
你要哄你的出庭律师们高兴
I understand you have to bullshit your barristers
我理解
to keep them happy.
我也知道你必须不断告诉他们
I know you have to keep telling them
他们的人生有多光明
just how much sunshine is in their lives,
好让他们的幼稚面不出来作祟
or the inner toddler comes out to play.
但我是个成年人 比利
But I'm a proper grown-up, Billy.
我的当事人也是
My clients are proper grown-ups too.
我要你对我无话不说
I need you to tell me everything,
而且要句句属实
and for it always to be true.
为什么叫他流畅甜美先生
What does mellifluous mean?
理查德·伯顿完事后的60秒
Richard Burton 60 seconds after sex.
就知道你知道 为什么撒谎
I knew you knew. Why did you lie?
是你说不知道那是什么意思
You said you didn't know what it meant.
要是像我这样没怎么上过学的人
I thought you'd be offended
词汇量都比你大的话
having an inferior vocabulary
你应该会觉得受冒犯吧
to a man who left school at five.
玛莎·科斯特洛真的还有别的案子吗
Was Martha Costello double-booked?
没有
No.
你看 实话实说
You see how easy it is,
有多简单
telling the truth?
诚实孩子有糖吃
And look what it gets you.
私人酒驾
Private drink driving.
律师费1500
1,500 on the brief.
-这么多 -足球运动员的老婆
- 1,500? - Footballer's wife.
怪不得
Right.
这事你知我知
Strictly between you and me,
咱们把价提到两千怎么样
we could call it two grand, couldn't we?
别让接案子的小毛孩知道就行了
Just don't tell the toddler you give it to.
-约翰 -什么事
- John. - Yeah?
我做控方那件案子 审判期要三天
My prosecuting brief, it's a three-day trial,
帮我在青铜鼻订间房♥ 住两晚
so can you book me in for two nights at Brasenose?
青铜鼻是什么
What's Brasenose?
是牛津的一个学院
It's an Oxford college.
我就是那个学院的
My old Oxford college.
青铜鼻
Er, Brasenose.
先生 你在牛津有何贵干
What are you doing in Oxford, sir?
大学同学会
College reunion.
青铜...鼻
Brase...nose.
悠着点 杰克
Calm down, Jake.
学习记事
Learning account.
就是这个吗
That's it?
所以...
So...
一名阿富汗平民死于附带损害
One Afghan civilian killed, collateral damage.
[即军事行动中对平民或非军事建筑造成的损害]
看来开火限令没起作用
Courageous restraint didn't work, then.
谁负责防守巡逻基地西墙
Who was manning the western wall of the patrol base?
阿富汗国民军吗
Afghan National Army?
神经紧张是吗
Jumpy and twitchy?
你看到的只是皮毛
Oh, you don't know the half of it.
他们经常喝醉
Off their faces quite often.
执勤期间 制♥服♥在身 就酩酊大醉
On duty, in uniform, high as kites.
根本不知道什么叫开火限令
Courageous restraint wasn't a concept they grasped at all.
这是谁写的
Who wrote this?
我当时并不知晓 指令是按兵不动
I didn't know at the time about the order not to go out.
对准尉副官来说
Is that usual?
这种情况常见吗
For a sergeant major?
之前从来没有过
Never had it before.
证人怎么能得知
How would the witness know that?
如果指挥官不将指令告之
If the CO doesn't tell him,
证人连指令存在与否都不会知晓
he doesn't know that he doesn't know.
掌握指挥官的所有想法是我的职责
It's my job to know everything my officer is thinking.
那天外出巡逻 你感觉如何
How did you feel about going out on patrol that day?
我很担心 因为我们只有十个人
I was worried, because there were only ten of us.
两个人要留在巡逻基地
Two have to stay at the patrol base.
你有对瑞恩上尉的所为提出质疑吗
Did you question what Captain Ryan was doing?
-有 -他的反应如何
- Yes. - What was his response?
他意已决
He was set on it.
如果你真觉得不对
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表