剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
胁迫吗
Duress?
必须是
It has to be.
-但我认为... -你觉得怎么样
- But I thought... - What did you think?
用胁迫这一点来打吗
Run duress?
揭发他吗
Cut his throat?
全体起立
All rise.
有罪辩护吗
Pleading?
你听谁说的
Where did you get that idea?
法官大人 我能再见一下当事人吗
Can I take instructions, my Lord?
五分钟
Five minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
胁迫这一点很难打
Duress is incredibly difficult to run.
恐吓必须是直接 显著并且真实存在的
The threat has to be immediate, significant and real.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
千万别说
It's no good saying,
"有人指使我一周后去暴打他
"I was told to beat him up in a week's time,
如果我不同意他们就会伤害我"
knowing that if I didn't they'd hurt me."
这样不叫胁迫
See, that isn't duress.
没什么事情能拦着你去报♥警♥
There's nothing to stop you from going to the police,
恐吓不是直接的
the threat isn't immediate, it's...
你是有出路的 明白吗
There's a way out. Do you see?
我们能用这种策略吗
Shall we do this?
布伦丹
Brendan?
最重要的是你得保持沉默
Now, it's very important that you don't talk to anyone.
他对你点头
He says yes to you just like
同样对警♥察♥和法尔家族也点头
he says yes to the police and yes to the Farrs.
有什么用吗 玛莎
What's the difference, Martha?
听着 我现在和
Look, I am in direct conflict
乔迪·法尔 米奇·乔伊
with Jody Farr, Micky Joy,
阿伦·考德里 都有正面冲突
Alan Cowdrey
而且我都不确定比利是否可信
and I don't even know if I can trust Billy on this.
他们都不简单
They're all very big grown-ups
克莱夫 如果你也和他们一伙
and I really can't handle
那这个官司真的超出我能力范围了
it if I have to add you to that list, Clive.
这和你又没关系 是他的问题
This isn't about you, it's about him!
拜托 你真的想通过
Come on, you really want
那个大个呆子去铲除法尔家族的势力吗
a big lunk like that to grass up the Farrs?
你畏惧他们吗
Are you scared of them?
我需要你的帮助
I need you.
我帮你
I'm with you.
我的工作是指导车辆入内
My job was to guide cars in
并且确保车辆不会阻碍到行人
and make sure nobody blocked pedestrians.
那辆悍马就横在人行道上
The Hummer was right across the pavement,
行人没法通过
people couldn't get past.
那有一个大标志牌
There's a big sign.
你说或者做了什么吗
Did you do or say anything?
车窗都是深色玻璃 我看不到里面
The windows were all darkened glass. I couldn't see in.
我敲了敲车窗 车窗只开了一条缝
I tapped on the window, it was open a little.
你能看到里面吗
Could you see inside?
不是很清楚
Not really.
我叫他们不要挡住人行道
I asked them to move back off the pavement.
他们没有理我
They ignored me.
我又敲了敲车窗
I banged on the window again.
我只是在尽责而已 不该受到那样的对待
I wasn't going to be treated like this, just doing my job.
我的同事们出来看发生了什么
Some of my colleagues came out to watch.
他们都只是围观而已
They were all standing watching.
悍马挪动了吗
And did the Hummer move?
没有
No.
后座位上的某人说
Somebody in the back said,
"谢谢你的建议 你叫什么名字"
"Thank you for your advice. What's your name?"
-你说了吗 -说了
- Did you tell them? - Yes.
然后发生了什么
Then what?
他们开进去 洗车了之后仍没有人出来
They drove in, the vehicle was washed, nobody got out.
然后就付钱离开了
They paid and left.
那天晚上你几点到家
What time did you go home that night?
很晚
Late.
我当时在上两点至十点的倒班
I was on the two-till-ten shift.
斯托利先生 然后发生了什么
What happened, Mr Storey?
他们突然出现
They jumped me.
蒙住我的眼睛 把我扔进悍马的后备箱
They blindfolded me and put me in the boot of the Hummer.
如果你被蒙住了双眼 怎么知道是悍马呢
How do you know it was the Hummer, if you were blindfolded?
我每周工作六十个小时 我很了解车
I work 60 hours a week. I know about cars.
味道
Smell...
发动机的大小
engine size...
后备箱的大小
boot size.
是悍马没错
It was the Hummer.
到了之后发生了什么
What happened when you reached your destination?
他让我跪在地上
He made me lie down on my front on the floor.
然后拿掉眼罩
Then he took my blindfold off.
-"他"? -是个小个子男人
- "He"? - The smaller man.
他在我背后 我看不到他
I couldn't see him, he was behind me.
那你怎么区别那两个男人呢
So how do you know which of the two men it was?
我可以看到那个大个子男人在房♥间那边
I could see the larger man across the room
大概三十码远的地方
maybe 30 yards away.
他背对着我
He had his back to me.
小个子离开
The small man left.
大个子径直向我走来
The large man came towards me.
我被警告不可以直视他
I'd been told not to look at him,
所以我一直低着头
so I kept my forehead on the floor
但我可以听到他向我走来
but I could hear him coming
并且看到了他的脚
and see his feet.
然后他开始大吼
Then he started shouting.
他在吼什么
What was he shouting?
他在吼...
He shouted about...
要怎么收拾我
what he was going to do to me
而且会给我造成很严重的伤害
and how badly he was going to hurt me.
然后就开始了
Then it started.
法官大人 没其他问题
No further questions, my Lord.
斯托利先生 我是阿伦·考德里
My name is Alan Cowdrey, Mr Storey.
代表乔迪·法尔
I represent Jody Farr.
你提到有一个大个子男人
You were able to establish
和一个小个子的男人
that there was a larger man and a smaller man.
我看到更多的是大个子
I saw a bit more of the larger man.
可不可以说
Would it be fair to say that
你只是粗略扫视了一下那个小个子
you caught a fleeting glance of the smaller man?
可以这么说
That's fair.
非常感谢 斯托利先生
Thank you so much, Mr Storey.
科斯特洛小姐
Miss Costello?
没有问题
No questions.
"是我♥干♥的"
"I did it. It was me."
我还没问 他就承认了
I didn't ask him anything, he just started talking.
当布伦丹·凯伊自己承认
And when Brendan Kay was admitting responsibility
对这起极端暴♥力♥事件负责的时候
for this shocking act of extreme violence
你怎么形容他的行为
how would you describe his demeanour?
说实话
Matter of fact.
就像他在描述自己打开一个罐头一样真实
Like he was describing opening a tin of beans.
没有问题了
No further questions.
你能证明乔迪·法尔
Can you confirm that
在采访中没有回答任何问题
Jody Farr gave a no-comment interview
并且对关于他的一切指控
and said nothing else at
保持沉默吗
all about the allegations made against him?
是的
Yes.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
科斯特洛小姐 你的盘问需要多久
How long are you going to be in cross-examination, Miss Costello?
我想休庭几个小时 吃个午餐
I'm thinking of lunch, timing of. Couple of hours?
没有问题
No questions.
陪审团请离席
Jury out.
让我确认一下
Let me be clear.
你对布莱特警员的证词毫无疑议
You're leaving PC Brett's evidence unchallenged?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表