剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
Including a little girl.
阿富汗军人射击精准吗
Are the Afghans good shots?
不准
No.
他们的武器 能够完成这种射击吗
Do they have the kind of weapon to pull off a shot like that
射中600米外的人
at the range of 600 metres?
不能
No.
如果小女孩当时是被阿富汗国民军射中的
If she had been shot by an ANA soldier at that distance,
伤口会是这样吗
would the wound look like this?
不
No.
谁射杀了小女孩 卡西迪上尉
Who shot her, Captain Cassidy?
这个问题应该由瑞恩上尉回答
That's for Captain Ryan to answer.
我命令列兵布洛海姆
I asked Private Bloxham
不要跟任何人说 我接到过那条命令
not to tell anyone I had received the order.
我关闭无线电
I disabled the radio.
我违反了命令
I disobeyed the order.
为什么
Why?
我们必须出去
We had to go out.
因为那场围攻和小女孩的死吗
Because of the siege and the death of the little girl?
不要再叫她小女孩 她有名字
Stop calling her that. She's got a name.
她有名字
She had a name.
她的名字叫什么
What was her name?
是狙击手干的 对吧
It was a sniper, wasn't it?
当时有阿富汗国民军的狙击手吗
Were there any ANA snipers?
英国狙击手呢
British snipers?
有两个
Two.
你
You?
列兵里弗斯
Private Rivers.
军队是他的家
It was his life, the army.
我知道他对我们所作所为的看法
I knew what he felt about the job we were doing.
他相信我们在帮助阿富汗变得更好
He believed we were making a difference in Afghanistan.
我不希望他的父母或是任何人 认为他
I didn't want his parents or anyone else to think of him
不是一位英勇的士兵
as anything other than a brave soldier.
因为他确实是一位英勇的士兵
Because he was.
为什么要误会他不是
Why would anyone think he wasn't?
围攻结束后
After the siege was over,
空中支援赶到 塔♥利♥班♥撤退了
the Taliban retreated when the air support finally arrived,
但还有两位平民在外面
and there were two civilians still out there.
他们没有离开
They weren't going anywhere
不管飞机 不管我们 什么都不管
and they didn't care about the planes, or us, or anything.
他们把她送来的
They brought her in.
爸爸抱着她 妈妈就在旁边
The father carried her, the mother was next to him.
距离很长 有600米
It's a long walk, 600 metres.
她叫阿提法·巴希尔
Her name was Atefa Bashir.
最后死在了我怀里
She died in my arms.
他们以为我们能帮到她
They thought we could help.
我们没帮到
We couldn't.
我没帮到
I couldn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是列兵里弗斯开的枪吗
Was it Private Rivers?
敌方火力很密集
There was so much incoming fire.
因为有平民 我们也无法回击
We couldn't shoot back because the civilians were...
一枪
One shot.
就一枪
That was all.
他无法控制
He couldn't stop himself.
自此他就一直饱受煎熬
From then on, he was traumatized.
要是承受了这样的内心磨难
If you were suffering from combat stress,
与他朝夕相处的战友
surely it would be obvious
肯定会看出来 不是吗
to the people living alongside him, wouldn't it?
比如皮尔斯准尉副官
Sergeant Major Pierce.
列兵布洛海姆
Private Bloxham.
那些笑话 视频上的那些
Bravado. Jokes. The film.
不过是他在强颜欢笑
That was him hiding it.
他就是这样
That's what he did.
我们都这样
That's what we do.
给我讲讲列兵里弗斯死的那天
Tell me about the day Private Rivers died.
黄昏的时候 列兵里弗斯看到了他们
It was dusk, and Private Rivers saw them.
谁
Saw who?
阿富汗平民
Afghan civilians.
毫无缘由地莫名出现
Out where they had no reason to be at that time.
他来找我 他说
He came to me and he told me...
他说 "又要来了"
"It's happening again," He said.
他坚信阿富汗国民军在向敌方通风报信
He was sure the ANA were giving information to the enemy
他就开始大声嚷嚷谁可疑
and he was ranting about which one it might be.
你做了什么
And what did you do?
我看了一眼
I took a look.
列兵里弗斯就在我身边
Private Rivers was next to me.
然后呢
And?
我没有看到人
I couldn't see them.
他浑身都在颤抖
He was shaking and...
我试图和他交流
I tried to talk to him,
但他只是哭喊着指指点点
but he was just crying and pointing.
指什么
At what?
他说她要来了
He said she was coming.
她
She?
阿提法
Atefa.
但是
But?
那只是他脑海中的重现
He was reliving it.
回到了她被射杀的那天
He was back in the moment when she was shot.
就是这样
That's what happens.
射杀小女孩的场景在他脑中一次次重现
He was condemned to shooting a small child over and over again,
却没有人能看出来
and nobody could see that.
没人
Nobody?
我相信塔♥利♥班♥要来袭击
I believed the Taliban were coming.
若按兵不动 我们就得靠12人守住基地
If we stayed put, we'd be defending the base with 12 men
而列兵里弗斯的状态...
and Private Rivers, who was...
谁都无法忍♥受一个精神崩溃的士兵
When a soldier cracks up, it's impossible for everyone.
他的所作所为都完全不可捉摸
Everything he was doing was completely unpredictable.
如果我们不主动出击...
I knew that if we didn't go out...
离开桑德霍斯特前 我学到的最后一件事
It's the last thing they tell you when you leave Sandhurst.
[英国皇家军事学院所在地 培养陆军军官]
"爱兵如子"
"Love your men."
我爱我的士兵
I love my men.
是我做的决定
It was my decision.
他的死 是我的错
He's dead because of me.
别问了
Leave him alone.
你别问了
You leave him alone.
主席先生
Mr President,
是否已就判决结果达成一致
have you reached a verdict upon which you are all agreed?
是的
Yes.
关于违抗命令的指控
Do you find the defendant
被告人是否有罪
guilty or not guilty of disobeying an order?
有罪
Guilty.
一位军官一旦违抗命令
When an officer disobeys an order,
对他手下的士兵会有长远的影响
it has long-lasting effects on the men he commands,
这些士兵 本应完全信任他
the men who must have absolute trust in him.
你破坏了你和你士兵间的信任
You have broken the trust between you and your men.
此法庭将进一步决断
It is up to this court to decide whether we should
是否将你撤职收监
send you to prison and discharge you from the army.
我们深信你对你的士兵们有着绝对的忠诚
We all believe that your loyalty to your men is not in question.
但这无法让我们忽视 由于你违抗命令
But we cannot forget that your actions in disobeying an order
直接导致了一名士兵的牺牲
led to the death of one of your soldiers
令他的父母失去了爱子
and deprived a mother and a father of their son.
我也知道 这件事将对你
This is something I know you will have to live with
产生持久的影响
for the rest of your life.
瑞恩上尉
Captain Ryan,
你将受严重警告
you will receive a severe reprimand
并被降职处分
and a loss of seniority.
我们希望你能够
We hope that you will be able to
接受既定的事实
come to terms with what happened.
我们同样希望 你能够继续服役
We also hope that you will continue your service...
以你面对审判的勇气
..And continue to display the courage that you
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表