剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
我可以保守秘密
I can keep one under the radar.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 米奇 很感谢
Thanks, Micky. Appreciate it.
跟你说一句
Er... Just so you know...
我不接那个毒品案是因为你
I'm not doing that drugs case because of you.
没有其他原因
No other reason.
就是你
You.
距离布伦丹·凯伊被杀才六个星期
You know, it's six weeks since Brendan Kay was murdered.
我不懂你怎么还有脸笑
I don't know how you've got the nerve to smile.
我跟他说 我觉得布伦丹的死和他有关
'I told him I thought he was connected to Brendan's death.'
我的天 玛莎
My God, Marth.
是啊 我有点后悔了
Yeah, I'm slightly regretting it now.
我应该直接一拳打上去的
I should have just punched him.
我想你了
I miss you.
你说什么
What?
我想你了
I miss you.
我们一起受雇 一起做实习生
We were called together, we were pupils together,
我们是一起走过来的 但现在
we've always been side by side in this. And now...
抱歉
Sorry.
你想说什么 克莱夫
What do you want to say, Clive?
你当上皇家律师的时候我很受伤
It hurt when you got silk.
抱歉 我的意思是...
Sorry. I mean...
我知道我...不该这样的 但是
I know I... I shouldn't be like this, but...
我想告诉你是因为...
I wanted to tell you because...
我们之间没有秘密 对吧
Well, we tell each other everything, don't we?
你该接下电♥话♥
You should probably get that.
乔治 你好
George, hi.
是啊
Yes.
是的
Yes.
好的
Ok.
这我不清楚...
Erm... Well, I don't know...
今晚可以
We could do it tonight.
欢迎来到希勒斯滕兵营
Welcome to Hillesden Barracks.
你好
Hello, there.
近况如何
How are things?
你好
Hello.
谢谢你
Oh, er, thank you.
长官
Sir.
司考特少校
Major Scotter.
瑞恩上尉就是违背了他的命令
He gave the order Captain Ryan disobeyed.
父母吗
Parents?
全体起立
All rise.
部队人员请脱帽
Service personnel may remove their headdress.
这是列兵阿伦·里弗斯最后的留影
These are the last pictures of Private Alan Rivers.
摄于执行巡逻前的20分钟
It's about 20 minutes before going out on patrol,
他踩到土制炸♥弹♥前的一个小时
and an hour before he stood on an IED,
之后流血至死 过程缓慢且痛苦
and what became the long, slow business of bleeding to death.
可以请陪审团回避吗 法官大人
Could we have the Board out, sir?
跟你妈妈挥手告别吧
'Wave goodbye to your mum!'
拍摄这段影像的人并没有
There's no statement from anyone
提出要把它作为证据的声明
producing this film in evidence.
控方应该获取一份
Then the Crown should get one.
这是随军摄影师拍摄的 保罗·麦戈文
It's shot by an embedded photographer, Paul McGovern.
向他取一份声明 作为补充证据
Get a short statement from him and serve it as an NAE.
我需要他出庭作证
I want him here.
出席上次听证会的辩护律师明确表示
Counsel who did the last hearing expressly stated
他不需要麦戈文出庭
that he didn't need McGovernto attend,
这肯定是根据被告的指示提出的要求
which must have been on instruction from the defendant.
我需要他出庭
Well... I want him here.
你对这段影像有何异议
What's your objection to the film?
我这位学识渊博的同行把它纳入证据
My learned friend wants it in
因为它令人沉痛
because it's poignant.
但作证价值
Evidential value?
丝毫没有
None.
这是事件的一部分
It's part of the story.
陪审团应该听听他说的话
The Board should hear what he says.
但他没有说话
He doesn't say anything.
他现在说话了 科斯特洛小姐
Well, that's him speaking now, Miss Costello.
你之前认为...
Did you think...?
我们掌握的大致情报表明
We had general information
该地区有叛乱组织
that there was insurgent grouping in the area.
巡逻基地可能是他们的攻击目标
The patrol base was one of the possible targets.
我下达了原地不动的命令
I gave the order to stay put.
该命令下达给谁
Who was the order given to?
瑞恩上尉 本案被告
Captain Ryan, the defendant.
直接下达的
Directly?
通过FOB的HF
On HF from FOB.
大概需要为我们的平民朋友解释一下
Might need translating for our civilian friend.
来自前方作战基地的高频信♥号♥♥
High frequency from forward operating base.
你得原谅我作为平民的无知
Now, you'll have to forgive my civilian ignorance.
士兵的天职就是服从命令
A soldier is trained to obey orders.
是的
Yes.
但他不是机器人
But he's not a robot.
抱歉 这是个问题吗
I'm sorry, is that a question?
举例来说 你不会
You wouldn't, for example,
服从杀囚犯的命令吧
obey an order to murder a prisoner?
我不是律师
I'm not a lawyer,
但我确信你知道自己在做什么
and I'm sure you know what you're doing,
科斯特洛小姐
Miss Costello.
但你的例子 偏离了我们的讨论范围
But your example is way out at the end of the spectrum.
但这是有范围的
But there is a spectrum?
是的
Yes.
那么在那个范围内有一个节点
And there's a point on that spectrum
违背命令是正确的
when it becomes the right thing to do to disobey an order?
这里是英国♥军♥队 科斯特洛小姐
This is the British Army, Miss Costello.
你听说过开火限令吗
Have you heard of courageous restraint?
只有百分百确定开火目标合理
No return of fire unless you are 100% sure
且不会对平民的生命造成伤害
a target is completely legitimate,
才能向对方还击
and there is no danger to civilian life.
你知道那有多困难吗
Do you know how difficult that is?
这是个极佳的例子
It's an excellent example
说明为什么要训练军官在压力下思考
of why officers are trained to think under pressure.
这是一个说明英国♥军♥队
It's an example of how disciplined
是多么训练有素的例子
the British Army is,
而在你的范围中
and where on your spectrum...
在压力之下
And under pressure,
通过他所受的思维训练
required by his training to think,
基于周边情势
an officer might end up deciding that the best thing to do
军官最终做出的最佳决定可能
is the opposite of what he's been ordered to do,
与上级下达的命令背道而驰
if that's what the circumstances dictate.
那他应该把情况报告给下达命令的人
Then he should refer it back to whoever gave the order.
在本案中也就是你
And that would be you in this case?
在命令下达给瑞恩上尉
The circumstances at the patrol base
到他违背命令这段时间内
remained pretty much the same
巡逻基地的情况
from the time the order was given
几乎没有变化
to the time Captain Ryan disobeyed it.
但你当时并不知情 毕竟你不在那里
But you don't know that. You weren't there.
科斯特洛小姐 虽然你是皇家律师
Miss Costello.You may be in silk now,
但你也不能不尊重证人
but that does not entitle you to be disrespectful to witnesses.
尊重和顺从是两个不同的概念 法官大人
Respect and deference are two different things, sir.
两者常常被混淆
Too often mistaken for each other.
你什么意思
What's your point here?
前线指挥官
That the commander on the ground
比前方作战基地的指挥官
knows more than the commander back at the forward operating base
更了解他身处的环境
about the situation he's in.
他怎么知道得比我多
How would he know more than me?
难道他手里有我没有的信息
Did he have information I didn't have?
这么说 是个谎言了
So it's a lie, then.
什么
What?
"情报信息 我不能谈这个"
"The intelligence, I can't possibly talk about it."
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表