剧集 | 爱上朋友妈(2015) | 导航列表
他这一辈子都是我在帮他做决定
I've been deciding for him is whole life.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
他这一辈子都是我在帮他做决定
I've been deciding for him his whole life.
我就是吉米不想为自己的未来
I'm the reason that Jimmy doesn't want
做决定的根本原因
to make decisions about his future.
你知道吗 我甚至都不知道他想不想当个酒保
- You know, I don't even know if he wanted to be a bartender.
他就说他需要一份工作 我就告诉他
He just needed a job, so I told him,
你应该来为我工作
you should come work for me.
他没有地方落脚 我就告诉他
He didn't have a place to live, I told him,
嘿 你应该过来和我一起住
"Hey, you should come live with me."
连在幼儿园的时候 他没有任何朋友
You know, in kindergarten, he didn't have any friends,
我告诉他 他应该和我做朋友
so I told him he should be friends with me.
哇哦 你真的让他过了一次《傀儡人生》啊
- Wow, you really "Being John Malkovich"-ed him.
我也觉得我是 我是说 谁会这么做啊
- Yeah, I think I have. I mean, who does that?
-约翰·库萨克[该片主演] -嗯
- John Cusack. - Mm.
或者是某个不敢过自己的生活的人
- Or someone who's afraid to live his own life.
那是什么意思啊
- Well, what is that supposed to mean?
意思是或许你把
- It means that maybe you spend
大部分时间都用来操控吉米
most of your time puppetting Jimmy
因为过他的生活比过你自己的生活更简单
because it's easier to live his life than your own.
-我才没有过吉米的生活 -是吗
- I don't live Jimmy's life. - Really?
因为我很确定你整个早上都在
'Cause I'm pretty sure you just spent the morning
告诉吉米爱的那个女人说吉米有多爱她
telling the woman Jimmy loves how much he loves her.
你什么时候有和你爱的女人说过这种话
When's the last time you told a woman you love the same thing?
好吧 或许你是对的 或许我和吉米需要
- Well, maybe you're right. Maybe Jimmy and I need
开始过各自的生活
to start living our own lives,
但我要让他知道如果他开始为自己做决定
but I just have to show him how great his future could be
未来会有多美好
if he'd start making decisions for himself.
或者你可以让他知道
- Or you could show him
如果他不为自己做决定 未来会有多糟糕
how terrible his future could be if he doesn't.
恐惧是更大的驱动力
Fear is a much more effective motivator.
说得好 但我要怎么向他展示未来呢
- Good point, but how do I show him the future?
你没有你♥爸♥的时光机真是可惜
- Too bad you don't have your dad's time machine.
是啊
- Yeah.
要是我有呢
What if I did?
你没有的啦
- You don't.
但要是我有呢
- But what if I did?
都说你没有的啦
- You still don't.
但要是我...那你能帮我造一台吗
- But what if I--Will you just help me make one?
噢当然可以啊 听起来很好玩
- Oh, yeah, totally. Sounds fun.
棒
- Cool.
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米 你要跟我回去
Jimmy, you've got to come back with me.
什么 去哪
- What? Where?
回去 未来
- Back...to the future.
我不懂你是在干嘛
- I don't understand what you're doing.
回 回到未来
-Back--Oh, back to the fut--
跟我来就是了
Just come with me.
-我要给你展示些东西 -我们这是去哪
I need to show you something. - Where are we going?
未来
-To the future.
你的车怎么了
- What happened to your car?
这是台时光机
- It's a time machine.
那是我的咖啡先生吗
- Is that my Mr. Coffee?
快上车吧
- Just get in the car.
你从哪弄来的这眼镜
- Where'd you get those glasses?
眼科医..没时间扯这些有的没的了
- The ophthalmo--Look, we don't have time for this.
你不是说你有台时光机吗
- I thought you had a time machine.
-你为什么要按门铃 -因为你叫我按的
- Why did you ring the doorbell? - Because you asked me to.
我一直在想你昨天说的话
I've been thinking a lot about what you said yesterday,
我不想成为你踯躅不前的原因
and I don't want to be the reason why you're stuck.
我爱你
I love you.
所以
So...
我要放你走
I'm setting you free.
哈里森 这是我们的离婚文件吗
- Harrison, are those our divorce papers?
签了 封了 寄了
- Signed, sealed, delivered.
我再也不是
- I'm not yours...
你的了
anymore.
噢
- Oh.
噢 哈里森 谢谢你
Oh, Harrison, thank you.
谢谢
- Thank you.
你是喷了“激♥情♥玫瑰之约”吗
- Are you wearing Intense Satin Rose?
是的
- Yes, I am.
那是你的性趣香水
- That's your sex perfume.
-不是 -就是
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
你总是在我们的爱爱之夜喷它
You always wore that on our sex nights.
其他晚上你都喷的“软木圣人”
The rest of the nights, you would wear Mild Wood Sage.
你怎么知道
- How did you know that?
因为透彻了解妻子
- Because it's a husband's prerogative
是一个丈夫的特权
to know everything about his wife.
噢是吗 那我的中间名是什么
- Oh, really? What's my middle name?
别转移话题
- Don't go changing the subject.
你盛装打扮 你的性趣芬芳
You are all dressed up. You smell of sex.
你和吉米复合了吗
Are you and Jimmy back together?
我们没复合
- No, we're not back together.
那你是要去哪里 和谁去的
- Then where are you going, and who are you going with?
作为你的丈夫 我有权利知道
As your husband, I have a right to know!
你不再是我的丈夫了
- You are not my husband anymore.
噢 我还是 我还是
- Oh, yes, I am! Yes, I am!
-给我 -不给
- Give it to me! - Nope.
我还是
- I am.
我以为你要放我走了
- I thought you wanted to set me free.
我是 那时你还无处可去
- I did, when you had nowhere to go.
-给回我 给回我 -不
- Give 'em back--give it to-- - No.
-你知道吗 来吧 -不 抱歉
- You know what? Come on-- - No, sorry.
我没时间和你闹着玩 我和鲍勃的见面要迟到了
I don't have time for this. I'm late to meet Bob.
-气死我了 -鲍勃·巴考克
Oh, crap. -Bob Babcock?
没错
- Yeah.
你要和鲍勃的小公鸡上♥床♥
- You're going to have sex with Bob's Babcock?
不是 我只是和他约个会
- No. No, I'm just going on a date.
不是为了鲍勃 而是为了鲍勃所代表的事物
It's not about Bob. It's what Bob represents.
你知道吗 我不需要和你解释这么多
You know what? I don't need to explain this to you!
我要去这个代表性的约会
I am going on a representative date,
而你别无他法
and there is nothing you can do about it.
我有办法的 我能跟着你
- Yes, there is. I could actually follow you.
这是什么回事
- What is all this?
阿提克斯在这里干嘛
What is Atticus doing here?
那不是阿提克斯
- That's not Atticus.
那是未来的你
That's you in the future...
没有锡纸的你 我告诉过他别用的
minus the tinfoil, which I did not tell him to use.
我觉得用了很拉风啊
- I thought it was a nice touch.
吉米 我要你非常仔细地观察
- Jimmy, I want you to watch, very carefully,
因为这就是你的未来
because this is what happens to you
如果你不为自己的未来做决定的话
if you never make any decisions about your future...
未来 未来 未来
Future, future, future...
#很久以后你的未来#
- # Once upon your future #
#一个你称为家的破房♥子#
# In a hovel you call home #
#你挣扎 你无法启动#
# You floundered, and you failed to launch #
#你独自出门#
# Go out on your own #
#你睡了好多女人 却都无法替代#
# You slept with lots of women, but you never could replace #
#可爱可亲的莉迪亚#
# The loving lovely Lydia #
#她曾点亮你的脸颊#
# Who used to light your face #
#太空吉米身材走样还很胖#
# Space Jimmy is fat and out of sorts #
未来吉米
- Future Jimmy.
#太空吉米没炮可以约#
- # Space Jimmy don't get laid anymore #
应该是未来吉米
- It's supposed to be "Future Jimmy."
#太空吉米在机场当酒保#
- # Space Jimmy bartends at the Arrow Bar #
我们排练的时候是未来吉米
- We rehearsed it as "Future Jimmy."
然后他就挂了
- And then he dies.
作为吉米 我最后悔的是
- As Jimmy, the choices I regret most
我没有自己做出的决定
are the ones I did not make.
剧集 | 爱上朋友妈(2015) | 导航列表