剧集 | 爱上朋友妈(2015) | 导航列表
I've ever put in my mouth.
幸好他只是个替身
Lucky he's only my understudy.
小心点别真的摔断了腿[原表示祝好运]
- Better make sure you don't break a leg.
接下来还有什么 老娘我渴了
What's next? Mama's thirsty.
昨晚和蒂米合作得怎么样
- So, how was last night with Timmy?
我的顾客有没有想我啊
Did my customers miss me?
当然有了 除了那个把蒂米错认
- Yeah, they sure did. Well, except for the guy
为你的人 其他都很想你
who thought Timmy was you.
他一直把蒂米叫成吉米
He kept calling Timmy Jazzy Jimmy,
还在奇怪为什么他不转过身来
and then wondering why he wouldn't turn around.
真的吗 布鲁斯把蒂米错认为我了
- Really? Bruce thought Timmy was me.
-对啊 -他之前可是说我
- Uh-huh. - He always said
风格独特的啊
I was one of a kind.
反正昨晚一切顺利
- Well, anyway, the night went great.
我们打破了去年的记录 所以我在考虑
We outdid last year's numbers. Which is why I'm thinking
这个星期让蒂米和你一起在吧台工作
I want Timmy to work with you behind the bar this week.
你不是说他只是我的替身吗
- I thought you said he was just my understudy.
现在不是了 我准备把他提升为副手了
- No, well, I'm bumping him up to supporting player.
按照昨晚的客流量来看 接下来在舌尖上的波特兰
If last night was any indication of how busy we're gonna be
期间我们肯定要忙死了
for the rest of Taste of Portland,
只有你一个吉米可不够
I'm gonna need more than one Jimmy.
哇哦 吉米只有我一个
Whoa-oa. I'm the only Jimmy.
我不是说只有我一人叫做吉米
I mean I'm not the only Jimmy.
有其他人也叫做吉米
There is other Jimmy's in the world.
-然后呢 -但是只能是我一人
- Uh-huh. - I'm the only Jimmy
当吉米 好吗
in this world. All right?
而且我不用替身
And I'm a solo act.
我们接下来要做什么
I mean, what are we supposed to do?
难道又有吉米提尼 又有蒂米提尼吗
Serve a Jimmitini and a Timmitini?
-那就太让人摸不着头脑了 -你说得对
I mean, that's just confusing. - You're right.
既然蒂米提尼已经提前出场了
And Timmy already premiered his drink.
要不你的酒就改一下名字
What if you rename your drink?
什么叫做我的酒就改一下名字
- What do you mean rename my drink?
我叫作吉米 我做的波本马提尼
My name is Jimmy. It's my bourbon martini.
还能叫做什么名字
I mean, what else would I call it?
要不就叫做吉米哈顿好了
- The Jimmanhattan.
你脑筋倒是转的挺快的
- Okay, you solved that problem really quickly,
但是我对你所说的吧台变动
but I'm still not convinced about the dynamics
不是很满意
behind the bar.
你也知道 我是个善变的人
I mean, I like to spread out.
如果我要向东 他要向西
What if I zig when he zags?
我要往北 他要往南怎么办
What if I flip when he flops?
要是我要向左他偏要向右怎么办
What if I tic when he tac toes?
吉米 没什么好担心的
- Jimmy, there is nothing to worry about.
这个家伙很赞 我保证
This guy, he's amazing. I promise.
嘿嘿 我刚认识这个新朋友 吉米
- Hey, hey. I just met the new guy, Jimmy--
额不是 蒂米 我有种感觉
uh--Timmy. I have a feeling
他一定还会常来
that's gonna happen a lot.
你看 这就是我担心的
- See? That's what I'm afraid of.
你怎么能够雇一个叫作蒂米的新吉米呢
- How could you hire a new Jimmy named Timmy?
下一个是谁 叫小帕的新小萨?
What's next? A new Sam named Pam?
叫杰夫的新主厨
A new chef named Jeff.
嘿 伙计们 我能给你们看点东西吗
- Hey, guys. Can I show you something?
我希望你不会介意 但我重新整理了一下
I hope you don't mind, but I reorganized a little.
我把所有酒瓶按照品种的字母顺序
I put all the bottles in alphabetical order
排了一遍
by type of booze.
为什么我会介意 字母顺序就是我的最爱
- Why would I mind? Alphabetize is my jam.
-嘿 但我本来是自有一套系统的 -噢是吗
- Hey, but I had a system. - Oh, really?
之前是怎么样的
How was it before?
就是 好喝的就放眼前
- Uh, well, the yummy booze was down the front,
奇怪的酒放上面
and the weird stuff was up high.
然后我把 其他东西放两边
And then I had, well, stuff on either side.
我只是觉得这样安排会更有效率
- I just thought it would be more efficient this way.
我的意思是 你调一杯酒需要的时间越长
I mean, the longer it takes to make a drink,
调好的成品就越少 时间就是金钱啊
the less drinks you make, and time is money.
啊哈 这个吉米我喜欢
- Ah-ha, now that is an “immy”I can get behind.
就按他说的做吧
I saw we keep it his way.
只要大家对此都不介意
- Hey, as long as we're all cool with it.
我不想踩着谁的脚趾头了
I don't want to step on anybody's toes.
我自己就很不喜欢被人踩
I hate when that happens to me.
这一切都太棒了
- Those are great.
你怎么能这么炫酷
- How are you so cool?
两个世界都顶呱呱
- Best of both worlds.
休闲与健康完美结合
Casual and health code compliant.
看来你的圣诞礼物
- Looks like your Christmas present
已经不用准备咯
just found itself.
他先是重新整理我的吧台
- First he rearranges my bar.
他把番红花调出糖果利口酒的味道
He makes saffron taste like butterscotch.
我是说 他是何方神圣啊
I mean, what is he? A wizard?
噢 宝贝 我很抱歉
- Oh, babe, I'm so sorry.
-我好难过 -为什么
I feel terrible. - Why?
这不是你的错啊
It's not your fault.
如果不是我让你去看芭蕾舞剧...
- Maybe if I hadn't asked you to go to the ballet--
不 是内特决定让我周六晚上
- No, it was Nate's decision to give me
好好放个假的 噢 不
Saturday night off. Oh, no.
要是他就是趁此机会
What if he did that because he's looking
想一把推开我呢
for a window to push me out?
不 吉米 内特永远都不会把你推开的
- No, Jimmy, Nate would never push you out a window,
我相信这种事肯定不会发生
and I know for a fact that is not what happened.
你怎么肯定是这样
- How can you possibly know that?
额 因为我是内特他妈
- Um, because I am Nate's mother,
我知道你对他来说有多重要
and I know how much he values you.
你是他的头号♥死党
You're his number one guy.
你知道吗 你说得对
- You know what? You're right.
-嗯哼 -蒂米只是群舞演员
- Yeah. - Timmy's just ensemble.
而我是领舞 等到明天
I'm the lead. And tomorrow?
噢宝贝 我要亮瞎所有人的眼睛
Oh, baby, I'm gonna shine.
你会的
- Yes you will.
但明晚不行 因为我们还得去那个艺术展
Except not tomorrow night because we have that art show.
额 要不我在他们准备的时候过去 小露一手
- Eh, maybe I'll just stop by during set-up and...shimmer?
噢嘿 蒂米 额 吉米
- Oh, hey Timmy-- uh, Jimmy.
哦 有差别吗
Oh, what's the difference?
我表示拒绝 我们之间很不同
- I resent that. We're very different.
说实话 孩子 你是对的 在我看来
- Actually, you're right, kid. From what I see here,
蒂米比吉米
Timmy is pulling in bigger numbers
更加会吸引顾客 但我相信内特会接受
than Jimmy ever has, but I'm sure Nate will accept
这束花的道歉 作为你的缺陷的弥补
those flowers as an apology for your shortcomings.
-这是吧台用的香草 -嗯
- They're herbs for the bar. - Hm.
-内特在吗 -在啊 他在办公室里
- Is Nate here? - Yeah, he's in his office.
一点点替代你
Slowly replacing you.
-你说什么 -没什么 蒂米 吉米
- What was that? - Nothing, Timmy--Jimmy.
#我和你在一起#
- # I'm here with you #
#你和我在一起#
- # You're here with me #
-#一加一加一# -#等于三#
# One plus one plus one # - # Is three #
#只要有你相伴#
- # And there's nowhere #
#我就无处想去#
# That I'd rather be #
#除了和吉米在一起#
- # Except with Jimmy # -
嘿 亲们 发生了什么
- Hey, guys. What's happening?
只是在开个即兴演奏会 蒂米在给我画壁画
- Just having a jam sess. Timmy's painting me a mural.
没错 艺术空间能够提升工作效率
- Yeah, spaces with art show an increase in productivity.
而我最爱效率了
- And I love productivity.
而我也喜欢弹着吉他装作在干活
- And I love playing the guitar and pretending that it's work.
好了
- It's done. Huh?
-哇哦 -嗯
- Wow. - Mm.
我很抱歉 这幅画想表达什么
- I'm sorry, what-- what is it supposed to be?
-这是普罗旺斯 -噢
- It's Provence. - Ooh.
而这些 就是
- And these... are the herbs de--
如来神草
- Incroyable.
内特 你和我应该去一年普罗旺斯之旅
- Nate, you and I should totally do Provence one year.
我们在卢瓦尔河上泛舟品酒
Or we could wine taste across the Loire.
给吧台寻找优质酿造的葡萄酒
剧集 | 爱上朋友妈(2015) | 导航列表