剧集 | 爱上朋友妈(2015) | 导航列表
- Ah.
那是在你的裤裆里的吗
Is it in your pants?
可能是在我的裤裆里
- It might be in my pants.
你被炒了
- And you're fired.
-出去 -出去
Get out. - Get out.
对 滚出这里
- Yeah, get out of here.
没人能这么说我妈
- Nobody talks about my mom like that.
-没人可以 -除了我的好朋友
- Nobody. - Except my best friend.
-就是 -好吧 他也不行
- Yup. - Well, but not even him
因为那太不合适了 但他知道该怎么说话
because that was inappropriate and he knows better.
-没错 -吉米 我很抱歉
- I do. - Jimmy, I'm sorry.
我想我妈说得对
I guess my mom was right,
你真的很郁闷蒂米的存在
you were really upset about Timmy.
-你和他说了我很郁闷 -噢
- You told him I was upset? - Oh.
是 但那只是为了弥补
- Yes, but that was just to make up for the fact
他是为了我才雇的蒂米
that he hired Timmy because of me.
什么意思
- What do you mean?
好吧 我好像提出母命不可违的要求
- Well, I might have played the mom card
让你翘了几次班
to get you out of work a few times.
你这么做了 那真是太
- You did? That is so--
太不应该了 我知道
- So totally uncool, I know.
你的友谊和你的工作
Your friendship and your job is just as important
应该和我们的感情同等重要 我很抱歉
as our relationship. I'm sorry.
没关系 不全是你的错
- It's okay. It's not all your fault.
我自己也是对蒂米的事
I may have overreacted a little bit
有点反应过度了
to the whole Timmy thing.
我只是没意识到
I just didn't realize
眼睁睁看着我的好朋友倾心另一个人
how hard it would be to see my best friend
会有多难受
fall for someone else.
好吧 那你现在知道了
- Well, now you know how it feels.
我知道了 我也保证
- I do. And I promise,
我会更好地在你和你妈妈之间找到平衡点
I'm gonna do a better job of balancing you and your mom.
我本应该告诉你我希望你能多考虑一下我
- Well, I should have just told you I wanted you
但我从没看我妈这么幸福过
to think more about me, but I'd never seen my mom so happy.
我只是不想阻碍你们
I didn't want to get in the way.
你没有阻碍我们
- You're not in the way.
你是我的领头羊 我也是你的领头羊
You're my leading man, and I'm yours.
所以别想着替代我
So don't go replacing me.
我想要成为
- - I want to be the one
和你一同经历风雨的那个人
who gets caught in the rain with you.
虽然这话听起来真的很别扭 但
- That's a really weird thing to say, but...
我也是 吉米
me too, Jimmy.
我发誓 总有一天
- I swear, one day
你们两个会亲上嘴的
you guys are gonna kiss.
好吧 我想这就是我的全部家当了
- Well, I guess this is all my stuff.
是的 因为你就留宿过一次
- Yeah, 'cause you only came over the once
只落下了一件衬衫
and you just left a shirt.
你要好好照顾他
- You take good care of him.
我会的
- I will.
然后
- Then, um...
我想现在就要说再见了
I guess this is good-bye.
是的 但没有话你真的不用硬挤了
- It is, but you're really milking it.
抱歉 再见
- Sorry. Good-bye.
在某种奇葩角度来说 我还真有点喜欢他
- You know, in a weird way, I kinda liked him.
剧集 | 爱上朋友妈(2015) | 导航列表