剧集 | 爱上朋友妈(2015) | 导航列表
means nothing to me if all he's gonna do
那他的休息根本没有意义
is worry about Timmy.
你真的好自私
- You are being very selfish right now.
没错 所以你帮不帮
- Yes, but... will you help me anyway?
好吧 我去跟吉米谈谈
- Okay, I'll go talk to Jimmy.
不 你不能去跟吉米谈
- No, you can't talk to Jimmy.
这样他就知道我跟你说过话
Then he'll know I said something to you.
所以你的意思是要我无缘无故把蒂米炒了
- So you want me to just fire an innocent man?
你这么说的话
- Well, when you put it like that
不是很好听
it doesn't sound very nice.
-本来就是这样啊 -所以给老娘闭嘴
- Yeah. - So stop talking
乖乖把他炒了就好
and start firing.
如果我炒了蒂米 那你要吉米的时候
- If I fire Timmy, who's gonna cover for Jimmy
谁来顶替他呢
when you need him?
-瘦米 -谁是瘦米
- Slimmy. - Who's Slimmy?
你炒了蒂米之后就会请
- The skinny guy you're gonna hire
瘦巴巴的瘦米
when you fire Timmy.
嘿 你别走啊
Hey, don't walk away from me.
这事还没说完呢
This is not resolved.
当然还没说完
Of course it's not resolved.
你都不肯让我去跟吉米谈
You won't let me talk to Jimmy,
我也不会炒了蒂米
and I'm not gonna fire Timmy.
除非你有更好的办法
So until someone has another suggestion,
要不这事没得谈
we're at a bit of an impasse.
嘿 宝贝 你来这做什么
- Hey, babe, what are you doing here?
我只是来跟大家打个招呼
- I just came by to say hi,
顺便看看你们昨晚的留宿之夜玩的开心吗
and see how your sleepover with Timmy went.
呃 昨晚很开心啊
- Uh, it was very successful.
内特找到了一个显灵板
Uh, Nate found an Ouija board,
我们似乎真的联♥系♥上了旺旺
and we may have contacted Barky Mark.
要不然就是船仓里又进水櫴了
- Either that or there's another otter in our boat garage.
不管怎样 现在好像
But either way, it seems like
没我什么事了 所以我还是去
we're all good here, so I'm gonna go
继续工作了
run my restaurant.
为什么你还要装着跟蒂米关系很好的样子
- Why are you pretending to be okay with Timmy?
因为我不想当着内特的面让他不开心
- Because I don't want to ruin Nate's happiness directly.
所以我想出了一个计划来除掉蒂米
So I've come up with a plan to get rid of Timmy,
可能会让内特不开心
which may impact Nate's happiness,
但至少不是当着他的面
but indirectly.
我给蒂米下了战帖
I've challenged Jimmy to a duel.
-华山论剑那种吗 -才不是
- Like a swordfight? - Oh, no.
我们不脱裤子的
We're gonna have our pants on.
我们是要比比看谁卖♥♥出的酒多
But we're gonna compete to see who can sell the most drinks.
胜者就能赢得一切
Winner takes all.
-什么一切 -我也不是很清楚
- Takes all of what? - Um, not too sure.
说到最后我有点绕进去了
Got a little muddy at the end.
但是我赌上了男人的尊严 所以我不能输
But my pride is on the line, so I have to win.
我知道自己肯定能赢 我要做的只是
And I know I can. I've just gotta think like Rocky
向洛基学习 就像是那次他打败了
when he was training for that fight
那个金发俄♥罗♥斯♥小子一样
against that blonde Russian guy in Rocky IV.
我甚至都买♥♥了他的照片来给自己打气
I even brought his picture for inspiration.
-这不是道夫·龙格尔啊 -道夫·龙格尔是谁
- That's not Dolph Lundgren. - Who's Dolph Lundgren?
就是你刚才说的金发俄♥罗♥斯♥小子
- The blonde Russian guy in Rocky IV.
我听说你和蒂米
I heard you and Timmy
今晚有个赌约
were having a little competition
所以我做了件T恤
going tonight, so I made a t-shirt.
我在珍珠区发现了一间印衣服
I found a great little printing place
技术特别好的小店
right in the Pearl District.
你是怎么知道的
- How did you find out about it?
我有一个朋友 他儿子的球队队服
- A friend of mine prints out
就是在那里印出来的
his kid's little league jerseys there.
不是这个 我说的是赌约
- Not that. The competition.
我知道你的意思 我刚才只是想让你知道
- I know what you meant. I was just showing you
我和你进行正常对话的时候是什么样子的
what it's like to have a conversation with you.
我之所以能发现是因为
I found out because Timmy and I,
蒂米和我走得很近
we've gotten very close.
我已经喜欢上他了
I've taken a liking to him
因为他帮我儿子赚了很多钱
because he makes my son a lot of money,
而且他也没有跟我老婆上♥床♥
and he doesn't have any sex with my wife.
你给我听着 今晚我站在吉米这边
- You know what? I am on Team Jimmy,
我会在这给你加油打气
and I'm gonna be here to cheer you on
一直支持着你
and support you all night.
你穿着那件拉拉队的衣服真可爱
- You look so cute in that cheerleader outfit.
所以你今晚千万不能穿
Which you are not gonna wear tonight
因为那是公共场合 而且我要集中注意力
because it's in public, and I need to focus.
-你准备好了吗 -自打娘胎出来我就准备好了
- You ready for this? - I was born ready.
哦不对 从娘胎出来的我还只是个婴儿
- Wow, I was born a baby.
然后我慢慢长大 长到现在我准备好了
And then I grew up. And now I'm ready.
你小心点了 别被我打得满地找牙
So watch yourself, 'cause I'm about to
一根根拔掉你的鸡毛 吉米
cock your tail, Jimmy.
-是蒂米 -我刚才不是这么说的么
- Timmy. - Wait, what did I say?
#红灯黄灯#
# Hey--red light yellow light #
#绿灯走#
# Green light go #
#迷失在此刻#
# Get lost in the moment #
嗷 这种动作是教不出来的
- Aw, you can't teach moves like that.
加油
- Let's go!
#继续前进 不要停 不要停#
# Keep it going don't stop don't stop #
你很不错嘛
You're pretty good.
别再这样了 你别这样了
Stop doing that. You stop doing that.
#动起来 燃起来#
# Get it going, going turn it up #
#赶快动起来 赶快燃起来#
# Gotta get it going, going turn it up #
-嗯 -这太好喝了
- Mm. - This is amazing.
#进到厨房♥里 好吃停不下来#
- # In the kitchen good cooking don't stop #
我这家伙很有前途啊 莉迪亚
- My guy's pretty good, Lyd. Bam.
#因为他就是滚石#
- # Because he's a rolling stone #
拿好 拿好 拿好
- You got it, you got it, you got it.
试试这杯 给你
- Try this one. Here you go.
#就像在蹦床上一样大力跳起来#
- # Got it jumping like we on some trampolines #
#燃起来#
# Turn it up #
#加油 加油#
# Get it going, going #
蒂米加油 蒂米加油
- Go Timmy. Go Timmy.
蒂米加油 蒂米加油
Go Timmy. Go Timmy.
#燃起来 燃起来#
- # Turn it up turn it up #
我是蒂米队的
- I'm Team Timmy.
#动起来 动起来#
- # Get it going, going, going #
#燃起来#
# Turn it up #
噢 哇哦 看来你赢了
- Oh, wow. I guess you won.
你是最佳酒保
You're the better bartender.
再按照我的逻辑推算 你还是内特的最佳死党
And by my own logic, the better friend to Nate.
我当然是内特的最佳死党了
- Of course I'm a better friend to Nate.
你还和他妈上♥床♥
You're having sex with his mom.
但既然她喜欢他的朋友
But since she's into his friends,
或许晚点我也能给她来一发
maybe later I'll give her a shot of my other, uh,
我的特色饮品
signature drink. Ugh!
我勒个...你竟然扇了我一巴
- Wh-- did you just slap me?
没错 我就扇了
- Yeah, I think I did.
什么回事 这到底是干嘛了
- What was that? What is going on here?
我来告诉你什么回事 你换我下场了
- What's going on is you recast me.
他本来应该是替补的那一个
He was supposed to be the understudy,
现在他成了你的新基友
and now he's the underbuddy.
你还让他穿我的毛茸茸睡袍
You let him wear my fluffy robe.
-其实不是很毛茸茸 -你把这句话收回去
- It's not that fluffy. - Take that back.
吉米 停下来 你有点无理取闹了
- Jimmy, stop. You're being ridiculous.
不 我没有 他想要
- No, I'm not. He's trying to take
把我的一切都抢走 甚至你妈妈
everything from me, even your mom.
他还和我说他要给她来一发
He told me he was gonna give her a shot
他自己的特色饮品
of his other signature drink.
蒂米
- Timmy...
拜托你告诉我你有另一种特色饮品
Please tell me you have another signature drink.
我有另一种特色饮品
- I have another signature drink.
啊
剧集 | 爱上朋友妈(2015) | 导航列表