这条说"你爬个楼梯也要夏尔巴人帮忙吧"
This one says, "You must need a Sherpa to climb the stairs."
"你有大猪鼻子和小猪尾巴"
"You have a snout and a little piggy tail."
-好吧 -这条又是"猪叫"
- OK. - And this one, again, says, "Oink."
-不同的用户 但... -好吧
- Different user, but... - Yeah.
其实你不必都念出来的
You know, you actually, you don't have to read them all out.
他的用户名是"极品"
His user name is just "The Awesome."
所以这些评论当中 比如这条
So any of those, like, see that one that says um,
"叫吧叫吧 她肯定用大号♥热狗当假鸡♥巴♥用"
"Oink oink, I bet she uses a corndog as a dildo,"
那 那肯定是他
That's- - - That's him.
我都不知道大号♥热狗能被当成假鸡♥巴♥用呢
'Cause I don't even think you could use a corndog as a dildo,
因为它一插♥进♥去就会碎掉的
because it- - it would disintegrate inside.
好吧 我又不会真的尝试用大号♥热狗当假鸡♥巴♥
Yeah. I'm not gonna actually try and use a corndog as a dildo.
尝试一下又没什么
There's no harm in trying.
莫琳 某些尝试注定会有灾难性的后果
Maureen. There's some harm in trying. Right?
那得看你有没有把热狗蘸酱了
Well, just depends if you dipped it in sauce.
天呐
Oh, God.
那不是最糟糕的东西
It's not- - it's not the worst thing.
那就是一坨肉插在棍子上...
It's meat on a stick with bread-
但是肉会包裹住棍子
But the meat protects the stick.
别笑了 是真的 他们就知道这些
Stop laughing. It's true. That's all they knew.
-你好刻薄 -那也太差劲了
- You're so mean. - That's kinda lame...
我简直不敢相信你写了那篇文章 真的
I can't believe you wrote that. Honestly.
安妮 那是一篇论据充分的反驳文章
Annie, it was a well- argued rebuttal.
并且我不喜欢你现在对我的这个气势
And I don't like this energy you're throwin' at me right now.
没错 你浑身充满了负能量 宝贝儿
Yeah, you've got a bad energy, sweetie.
这个负能量是因为你的反驳文章无知又刻薄
This energy is because your rebuttal was ignorant and mean.
你怎么能像那样践踏一整个群体
How can you just stomp over an entire group of people like that?
或许是因为这个群体的健康问题都是自作自受
Maybe it's 'cause those people are causing their own health problems.
或许该有人来告诉他们这一点
Maybe they need to hear that.
或许某人该停止当一个恶霸了
Well, maybe someone needs to stop being a bully.
这位千禧一代打出了"恶霸"这张牌
And the millennial pulls out the bully card.
每个人手里都有牌吗 你肯定没有 安迪
Everyone got their cards? Not you, Andy.
天呐 你是个同性恋
Jesus Christ, you're a gay man.
你怎么会对此没有同情心呢
How can you not be sympathetic towards this?
我生下来就是同性恋 我没有选择 但你们有
I was born gay. I had no choice. You do!
你这话真是太操蛋了 盖博
Wow, that is fucked, Gabe.
我以前把你当偶像 但你只是个思想闭塞的懦夫
I used to idolize you, but you're just a close- minded coward.
我觉得如果你现在不赶紧离开
You know, I think this is gonna end badly
这事的结局一定会很难堪
unless you just walk away right now.
为什么结局对我来说会很难堪
Why will it end badly for me?
因为我写出了我信奉的理念
Is it because I write about things that I believe in,
但你却不喜欢吗
And you don't like that?
读者们也不喜欢
You know, readers don't like it, either.
不 读者们很喜欢
No, the readers do like it,
我觉得这就是你害怕的事
and I think that's actually what you're scared of.
他们很喜欢
They like it enough
所以网站上浏览量最高的三篇 我才能占两篇
that I have two of the top three articles on the site,
所以结局恐怕对你来说才会难堪
so maybe you're the one who this is gonna end badly for,
因为我马上辞职
because I quit.
她的椅子归我了
I get her chair.
安妮
Annie?
我给你一个机会收回这句话
I'm gonna give you one chance to take that back.
不 我绝不收回
No. No, I'm not taking it back.
我是认真的 我辞职了
I'm serious, I quit.
我现在要去找网络喷子了 你想跟我一起去吗
I'm going troll hunting right now. Do you wanna come with me?
我需要你立刻同意 因为我没开车来
I need you to say yes, because I don't have my car with me.
好的 行
Yeah. Yeah.
天呐
Damn!
刚刚的气氛好紧张
That was intense.
我懂 我都快浑身发抖了 但我觉得很爽
I know. I know. I'm, like, kinda shaking, but I feel good,
我觉得棒极了
like, I actually feel amazing.
像是突然自♥由♥了一样
Like, I kinda feel free.
刚收到一条短♥信♥
OK, we just got the text.
莫琳说喷你的那个人有很多评论都是从
Maureen says that uh, your troll makes a lot of posts
福里斯特格罗夫的一家咖啡馆发出来的
from this cafe over in Forest Grove.
你找到他之后 打算怎么做
So what's your plan once you find him?
我可能会直接杀了他
I guess I'm just gonna go straight to full murder.
你的本能反应就是谋杀吗
Those are your instincts, to go full murder?
我想弄死他
I wanna make him dead, I guess.
-好吧 我跟你一起干 -好的
- All right. I'm with you. - OK.
-这会很爽的 很好玩 -很好
- This'll be good. This'll be fun. - Good.
-可以增进我们的感情 -谢谢
- It'll be a bonding experience. - Thank you.
也能帮我释放下压力
Be a nice pressure reliever for me.
天呐
Oh, my God.
抱歉 我们可能得小停一下了
Sorry, we might have to make a pit stop, actually.
那些酥炸士力架 让我的肚子很不舒服
Those fried Snickers aren't- - they've betrayed me.
不 那是小马的复仇
Oh, no. That's the mini-horse's revenge.
我恐怕没办法再坚持十英里了
I don't think I got ten miles in me.
实际上 我们现在
Um, well, actually, we're pretty close
-距离我父母家很近 -好极了
- To my parents' house right now. - That's great.
悲伤时刻的温情港湾
A soft place for you to fall in your time of sorrow.
*你很美*
*that you're beautiful*
妈
Mom.
-妈 你好啊 -安妮
- Um, Mom. Hey. - Annie!
天呐 我都不知道你要过来
God, I didn't know you were coming over.
-你好 -不好意思 我以为你不会在这里...
- Hi. - I'm sorry, I didn't think that you would be here, and- -
我...这是我同事阿马迪
I- - This is my friend Amadi from work.
-你好 -你好 伊斯顿太太
- Oh. Hi. - Hi, Mrs. Easton.
我们刚好在这附近
We were just in the neighborhood,
他需要用一下洗手间
and he needs to use the bathroom.
没问题 就在走廊的尽头
Yeah, it's just down the hallway.
好极了 谢谢
Oh, great. Uh, thank you.
我以前很爱这首歌♥
I used to love this song.
但我觉得要做到每天早晨起床时脸上都挂着微笑
But I think it's a little unrealistic to get up every morning
-有点不太现实 -是啊
- with a smile on your face. - Yeah.
你 还好吧
Are you... OK?
当然了 我没事
Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
你♥爸♥去参加一个小组互助会了
Your dad went to group, and...
我需要好好休息一会儿
I just needed to take a rest for a minute.
我...
Well, I'm...
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about last night.
我也想为我那篇文章道歉
And I'm really sorry about my article.
-我应该先跟你谈谈的 -没事
- I should've talked to you first. - It's OK.
我妈每天都能把我逼疯 一直到她死的那天
My mother drove me crazy till the day she died, so...
所以这算是家族传统了
so it's a family tradition.
你从不会把我逼疯
You don't drive me crazy.
我让你♥爸♥去小组互助会之前
You know, I told your dad to take an extra layer
多穿一件 因为那个房♥间很冷
before he went to group, because that room is so cold.
然后他走进卧室 套了件毛衣
And then he went in the bedroom and got a sweater,
然后他在床上坐了很久
and afterwards he sat on the bed for a long time
好像身体被掏空
because it just seemed to take everything out of him.
他肯定没事的
I'm sure he's OK.
你知道的 他最近情况很不错
You know, he-he's actually been doing so, so good.
我以前常常想如果我能
I used to think that if I could...
处理好每件事 井井有条
just take care of everything enough and organize enough,
我就能为所有人
I could fix...
解决所有事
everything for everyone,
结果证明我不行
and... it just turns out that I can't.
你不需要操心所有事
You don't have to worry about everything.
或许你应该好好照顾自己
You know, you should maybe just take care of yourself.
你想要我
Do you want me to...?
你们两个去上班 去吧
You two go to work. Go.
妈妈 我可以留下来
Well, Mom, I can stay.
不用 我很好
No, no. I'm fine.
-你确定吗 -非常确定
- Are you sure? - I'm totally sure.
好吧
Ok.
好吧 要是你需要什么给我打电♥话♥或者我打给你
OK, but call me if you need any-- or I'll call you.
很好 我喜欢打电♥话♥
Yeah. That'd be good. I'd like a call.
-祝你愉快 -谢谢
- Have a good day! - Thanks.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- It was nice to meet you. - Nice meeting you.