好啊 你看起来像个落汤鸡
What's up, dude? You look like a drowned rat.
-我去了一个泳池派对 -是吗
‐ I know. I went‐‐ I went to a pool party. ‐ Yeah?
然后我忘了时间
And then I just lost track of time.
-玩得怎么样 -老实说 棒呆了
‐ Oh. How was it? ‐ I mean, amazing, honestly.
-可能是我这辈子最开心的一天 -酷
‐ Like, maybe the best day of my life. ‐ Oh, cool.
是啊 盖博 托尼
Yeah. Oh, hey, Gabe! Hey, Tony!
安妮 只晚了两个小时呢
Oh, wow, Annie. Only two hours late.
-完全没问题 -你知道吗
‐ It's totally fine. ‐ You know what,
他说没关系 但我可以保证 有关系
he says that it's fine, but I can assure you, it's not fine.
我知道了 托尼 谢谢
I‐‐ I got that, Tony. Thank you.
-懒惰的身体 懒惰的脑子 -没错
‐ Lazy bodies, lazy minds. ‐ Exactly.
不好意思 你是说我吗
I'm sorry, was‐‐ was that directed to me?
安妮 我们能私下谈吗
Annie, can we... talk in private?
当然可以
Sure. Of course.
听着 我…
Look, I'm...
我不想在大家面前让你难堪
I don't want to embarrass you in front of everybody...
盖博 我真的很抱歉
Yeah, Gabe, I'm really sorry.
安妮 你文章写得很好
Annie, your article was great,
但写作并不总是光鲜亮丽
but writing is not all about glamor, you know,
有时候你得做你不想做的事
sometimes it's about doin' shit you don't want to do.
-而工资就是猫粮 -我知道
‐ And getting paid in cat food. ‐ I know,
我真的很抱歉 我只是
and I‐‐ I really am sorry, I just‐‐
我之前没有用脑子 但我真的很认真对待工作
I wasn't thinking, but I do‐‐ I take work very seriously.
很好 但是你也知道健康焦点
Good. But you also know that the health focus
要求我们减轻公♥司♥的负担
requires us to take the burden off the company
从照顾好自己开始
by taking care of ourselves.
好吧 那是什么意思
OK, what does that mean?
马马虎虎
There's... a sloppiness...
就像我说的 懒惰的身体 懒惰的脑子
Like I said, "Lazy bodies, lazy minds‐‐"
有点像我们国家的现状
it's kind of where our nation is going right now.
我们不能把我们的脑袋
I mean, we can't get out of our fuckin' heads
从我们的屏幕前移开 起身去做事
to get off our screens and get up and do shit.
我不知道你想说什么
I'm not sure what you're trying to say specifically.
是关于我的健康吗
Like, about my health?
我想说的是其他人
All I'm saying is that everybody else showed up
都骑着自行车准时出现了
with their bikes on time.
猜猜谁没有
And guess who didn't.
成功在于努力
Success is about an effort.
我成功是因为我努力
I succeed because I try.
每天都努力 尝试每个方法
I try every day, I try every way.
好吧 我也努力啊
OK, well, I do try.
你今天没有
You didn't today.
好吧
Ok.
说完了吗
All done?
希望你没有对她太苛刻
Hope you weren't too hard on her.
他暗示
He implied that...
我要变瘦点才能做好工作
I need to be less fat to do good work.
天 他总是在写关于肥胖症的文章
God, and it's like, isn't it already bad enough
说得它好像离我们很远一样
that he is constantly writing about the obesity epidemic
这难道还不够糟糕吗
like it's this... abstract, far away thing?
这就是我 你知道吗
When it's, like, that's me. You know?
我就是肥胖症 而你认识我
Like, I'm the obesity epidemic, and you know me.
我今天在派对上
You know I was like, at that event today,
看到那么多人
and there were so many people
欣赏自己 享受生活
just like, living in their bodies and enjoying their life,
我觉得不可思议
and that shit was un‐fuckin'‐believable to me.
我心想 "真酷 哥们
And also, it's like, "OK, cool, man.
太他妈酷了 非常有新意的观点 真的"
Really fuckin' cool. Very original point. No shit."
你难道不知道全世界都在告诉我
You don't think the whole world isn't constantly telling me
我是一个不够努力的死胖子吗
that I'm a fat piece of shit who doesn't try hard?
每本该死的杂♥志♥和电视广♥告♥
Every fuckin' magazine, and commercial,
还有什么脂肪冷冻减脂广♥告♥
and weird, targeted ads telling me to freeze my fat off
或者让我喝能疯狂减肥的茶
or to drink a tea so that I'll shit my brain out my ass?
我都可以当一名营养师了
And at this point, I could be a licensed fucking nutritionist,
因为我真的从四年级就开始培训了
because I've literally been training for it since the fourth grade,
我妈当时第一次跟我说
which... is the first time that my mom said
我应该只吃一碗燕麦
that I should just eat a bowl of Special K
别吃她为其他人做的晚餐…
and not the dinner that she made for everyone else...
这样我可能会瘦一点
so that I might be a little bit smaller,
这样她就可以
and so that she could fuckin'‐‐
就有男生喜欢我了
I could have boys like me.
我妈也这么说
My mom said that to me, too.
说真的 我根本不怪她
I‐‐ honestly, I don't even blame her,
因为…
because...
因为这就是个精神监狱 你知道吗
because it's a fucking mind prison, you know?
全世界每个女人
That every fuckin' woman everywhere
都被设定成相信这个观点
has been programmed to believe, you know?
我浪费了这么多时间 精力和金钱 为了什么
And I've wasted so much time and energy and money, for what?
为了什么 我是胖子 我是胖子
For what?! You know? I'm fat! I'm fuckin' fat!
看啊 我是胖子
Hello! I'm fat, you know?
我真希望小时候有人对我说这些话
Yeah. I wish someone would've said this to me when I was younger.
我也是
Me, too.
因为这会节省我很多时间
Because it would have saved me so much time...
还有痛苦
and pain.
我不想今天以坏心情结束
And I‐I don't want to leave on that note.
我只想说今天真的很美好
I just wanna say that I actually did have a very lovely day
非常有趣
and it was... very fun.
我玩得很开心
I had so much fun.
你好 我是胖子